User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown - 14, 16

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish i could edit posts instead of sending multiple but
    ". You knew perfectly well that helping someone who killed the XO break out of prison would get you in trouble,"
    " - next time when you are a LT don’t let dangerous criminals be broken out of the brig and you won’t get BEd"
    I didn't know that as an LT it's your job to be an MP and immediately intervene when a heavily armed guy is jailbreaking. If you don't you're not just standing by, you're actively helping.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehh, i'll get this soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so, i want to get this over with quickly.

I tried to put on the information of what was discussed here before in previous posts.

I did not merge the conversations but i will post them individually and timestamps to properly check them

Also i skipped irrelevant information around the logs which i thought they we not suitable for the report itself.

Bardinatavern states hes releasing the prisoner when MPs arent looking

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs showing bardinatavern talking to alberto blackwell and not stopping him from jailbreaking grub dunkers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Captain talks with Connor Anderson and Albert Blackwell about capturing the LT

Spoiler Spoiler:

Part 2 of COs master plan.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The plot thickens. Logs showing CO warning LT hawkins to stay in place or he would fire + Hawkings shooting the doctor 8 times with AP rounds.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Battlefield Execution announcement takes place 6 minutes later.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cant show the exact announcement since logs would not show them.

This is pretty much all i could resume.
    If you need anything else to be shown, i'll post them asap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2021/02/02: [09:21:58]ATTACK: /(Elija Nedry) used a chemicals to spray BardInATavern/(Jameson 'Drugman' Hawkins) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig (152,45,4).
    2021/02/02: [09:22:11]ATTACK: /(Elija Nedry) used the flash to flash BardInATavern/(Jameson 'Drugman' Hawkins) in the Brig (152,43,4).
    2021/02/02: [09:22:18]ATTACK: /(Elija Nedry) shot BardInATavern/(Jameson 'Drugman' Hawkins) with a taser bolt in the Brig (JMP) (PM)
    2021/02/02: [09:22:19]ATTACK: /(Connor Anderson) disarmed BardInATavern/(Jameson 'Drugman' Hawkins) in the Brig (151,60,4).
    2021/02/02: [09:22:19]ATTACK: /(Elija Nedry) shot BardInATavern/(Jameson 'Drugman' Hawkins) with a taser bolt in the Brig (JMP) (PM)

You can see I was getting peppersprayed, disablered, and flashed when he decided to go for the gun.
    I was also help intenting through the MP saying "What the fuck dude" "Why" at the time.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the logs - CO Council is investigating this report now.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ">Shot in the chest with the Mateba
    >Stated later that afterwards you were coming over to "Fully BE" me"
    - I went over to fully BE you after you killed a doctor which you can see here:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

"It seems like a lot of the time I hear someone say "play stupid games win stupid prizes" is when they're being vindictive and want to justify it." - The logs show you admitting that you were planning to break Grub out of jail which if you are playing SO you should know is a capital crime that is punishable by execution.

I didn't know that as an LT it's your job to be an MP and immediately intervene when a heavily armed guy is jailbreaking. If you don't you're not just standing by, you're actively helping. - Its strange that you mention he was "heavily armed", we had stripped his weapons and they were outside the south brig door.

It is clear looking at the logs that this BE was justified, from the information I had gathered during the round you had let Albert out of 2 locked doors and let him C4 Grub so you could break your friend out of jail. You did it in a way that meant you weren't directly breaking Grub out of jail so you thought you could get away with it but still assisted in his escape. You made no attempt to call for help during the time it took for Albert to find the C4 or the 15 seconds it took for him to place it and for it to detonate. It doesn't matter if you were unarmed, at the time of the BE you were running away along side 2 other criminals who had just managed to escape.

One more point which I forgot to add to the original post, THIS right here justifies the BE on its own and shows you blatantly let Grub get broken out of jail:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ben11567; 02-03-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " I went over to fully BE you after you killed a doctor which you can see here:"
    Are you just ignoring that you started shooting me with a mateba first? I shot at you (and hit the doctor) because you were in the process of killing me with a mateba.

"Its strange that you mention he was "heavily armed", we had stripped his weapons and they were outside the south brig door."
    I'm pretty sure he grabbed them

"From the information I had gathered during the round you had let Albert out of 2 locked doors and let him C4 Grub so you could break your friend out of jail. You did it in a way that meant you weren't directly breaking Grub out of jail so you thought you could get away with it but still assisted in his escape. You made no attempt to call for help during the time it took for Albert to find the C4 or the 15 seconds it took for him to place it and for it to detonate. It doesn't matter if you were unarmed, at the time of the BE you were running away along side 2 other criminals who had just managed to escape."

I guess i'll start from the top with this. I let albert out of 2 locked doors because he was stuck behind 2 doors in a place he didn't have access to and it looked like he got left there.

"You did it in a way that meant you weren't directly breaking Grub out of jail so you thought you could get away with it but still assisted in his escape. "
    You can literally see in the logs me being confused and asking him to leave the brig, as well as to stop. It wasn't a master plan for me to assist in grub's escape to let him go. You ignored or left out EVERYTHING BEFORE THE C4 WAS PLANTED to make it seem like I had a master plot to get Grub out. In reality, while I was planning to let grub out, Blackwell doing that was unrelated.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

You can see in the logs there I was confused as to what he was doing and was asking them to leave the brig, as well as to not plant the explosives. You claim that I was trying to break out Grub in a way that would let me quote "get away with it". This is not true. You left out literally all of the logs before the plastic explosives got planted to try to prove that point. If I had a plot to let Albert go so he could Jailbreak Grub, I'd have no reason to ask them to leave brig or to stop planting the C4.

"It doesn't matter if you were unarmed, at the time of the BE you were running away along side 2 other criminals who had just managed to escape."

It actually does, if you read the BE rules you can see that it requires a credible threat. Also that part about "running along side 2 other criminals" is completely false. They were both out of the brig by the time you arrived, and as you can see in the arrest logs I spent a good while walking back and forth in place and trying to explain what happened, I ran after about 15 seconds to outside the brig, and when you went for the gun I was help intenting back and forth through the MP asking him to wait. I was not running away along side 2 other criminals, you made that up. It matters if someone's unarmed, and that entire part about me running away with 2 other criminals is fiction made up to justify you going for the gun.

"One more point which I forgot to add to the original post, THIS right here justifies the BE on its own and shows you blatantly let Grub get broken out of jail:"
    (Im not gonna repost the logs again but if you want to you can re-read them)

You took that out of context. If you check the logs y'know what you can see right before those? Me asking Albert to leave brig repeatedly, asking him to stop planting the explosives, and the fact that when I said that he already placed the explosives. Once again nobody was watching at the time.if I had a plot to let Albert jailbreak Grub, I'd have literally no reason to ask him to stop or leave brig.

I didn't stop them because Albert is reasonably robust, was armed, and I had sympathy for Grub. I cracked a joke about it and decided not to intervene because frankly I didn't care. Indifference doesn't mean there was a plan to let Albert out. You cut out the parts before that with me asking him to leave and stop to make it seem worse then it was.

My "Plan" such as it were to get Grub out of jail was initially to let him go since no permanent harm was don and I felt bad for getting his round ended. When I was told that the CO needed me in brig it was about the appeal. I assumed that it meant that as a deputized SO I was the "arresting officer" and that he was therefore appealing to me. My "Plan" at that point was to just accept his appeal and let him go.

The whole "plot" with Albert of me "letting him go so he could jailbreak" is not true. I can see why you would think that, but in truth I was more or less indifferent and just decided once he planted it to not intervene. The part about me "running away with 2 criminals" is more malicious, since it's blatantly not true and you should know that's not true. You made that up to justify having an itchy trigger finger, and both Grub and Albert can confirm I didn't run away with them. I stayed in brig for a bit, confused, and the "running away" was me after 30 seconds exiting a brig door then help intenting back and forth through an MP asking him to wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibo333 View Post
    Grub here,

It was a chaotic round for sure, and apologize to the people that got caught in the crossfire but I had no intentions of perma'ing anyone, everything was strictly IC'ly for me as Grub as he simply cannot wear a helmet as a character, which sounds silly since you can force the SL to wear a helmet and if they dont it becomes a problem but I made sure everyone was recovered after the shooting and called out the wounded.
    I don't normally butt into threads that don't concern me but... WHY is he unable to wear a helmet?

"All personnel employed by the USCM are mentally stable and physically fit for duty. They would not desert their post or go against the USCM without a good reason. "
    Part of Rule 2 - Sanity Subrule.

It clearly implies that it would be illegal to play a character with either a deformed head or a phobia of wearing helmets.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CO Council has discussed this report and decided that the BE and actions taken by the CO were valid due to a credible threat to the CO's Command.

Resolved - No action taken.