User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im boutta head out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im boutta head out...

As BMC once said, screenshot this while it's still hot as I'll most likely be community banned as a result of posting. As many of the staff know and some players know, there was a recent report that came up on emerald blood which quickly got shut down by emerald blood herself. Before I get into the report in itself I'll just give a brief overview of my main issues and the issues we've had with the staff team for a long majority of CMs existence. A totalitarian in arguably the most important position of head manager. The CM staff team has been on a steady decline for the past 2 years, staff cohesion, integrity within the ranks, community relations, all at an all time low. All of these issues are easy to see by anyone currently in the staff team and even regular players can see how much of a shit show its become, to the point where a player had to use leaked logs to create a report that had no repercussions for clear abuse when handled internally.

Last night, sleepy and myself both decided that this is not something we want to be apart of, having a manager that will lie to your face repeatedly, acting under the guise of being your friend and putting CMs interests above their own. Now why did we decide on retiring instead of trying to fix the problem? Well it's simple, after being shut down by emerald in staff chat and threatened with being warned if we went against her. I can take a lot of shit with this staff team but one thing myself, and others will not stand for is another feweh. Getting into the report should shine some light on everything I'm saying.

The report was about the fact that emerald decided it would be a good idea to spawn herself items in the round which included incendiary magazines for both her pistol and pulse rifle. This alone of course, is not really a big deal, but when you pair into the fact that during the same round they wanted to note a player (who will remain unnamed) for EORG after a moderator told them it would be fine to shoot a rocket at a vent that held a xeno. Now I'm not sure if emerald was drunk or under the influence of something, but for those who are not aware we have a policy not to deal with your own situations ingame. First off, Emerald mistook Sleepy self destructing a fellow predator which killed her and instead said that the rocket killed her and proceeded to warn the player for EORG. After multiple staff members including myself argued against her about the note her response was "The warning is staying and it will stay at that, if not you'll get a warning to.", sounds a lot like something feweh would say. Now thats just the first issue we have in that round, not only does she handle her own ahelp but remember those attachments and ammo she spawned earlier? Well after "roleplaying" with a predator for a good amount of time, a fellow marine decided it was time to end the predators life and began to kill it. Emerald is having none of that and instead mag dumps those incendiary bullets into the marines skull. So we've got improper escalation and pretty much just griefing and when called out for it the response was "i dragged them back to a medic so its fine". That's three staff and rule misconducts in the same round and what happened when it was reported to Jamie? Not even a slap on the wrist. Emerald refuses to own up to her mistakes and instead starts painting us as the issue instead, a classic feweh move. Personally, after retiring from the staff team, I've already been targeted by the loyal snotling gang of wintercloud.

For anyone predator whitelisted you most likely saw what happened in #yautja, after setting my name to sleepy on the discord I was told by Sargash to change it as I was impersonating a member of the community. To start with the name "Sleepy" isnt even Sleepys ckey and can hold no basis to impersonating anyone. After refusing the ruling and being threatened that if i didn't change my nickname I pinged the discord staff and asked for a ruling on the situation. Another snotling group member Amaxin, a mentor by the way, joined in with Sargash saying amaxin.png. I guess it shows how competent the discord staff is with the enforcement of non existent rules. After arguing for a while, I for a couple seconds thought that Emerald might have done something good with this. Saying that the rule was non existent and I could have the name sleepy, she then changed her own name to sleepy in an act to try and damage control and act like everything was happy and resolved, while simultaneously undermining her own staff in the channel. The situation was happy and resolved as far as I was concerned, until I was messaged by someone with a picture of discords #adminbiz to where a nice note was added for me. yaga.jpg Encouraging your own staff team to try and "finally finish off" one of the people that called you out for abusing your powers. After approaching Emerald and asking about the wording of it she responded with this sowwy.jpg. Not only does this show that winterclouds little metagroup, I'll name a few you, (Wintercloud obviously, aceluke, sargash, amaxin, cryofwolves, freemysoul, etc etc) but it shows that our hunch was correct about them trying to get certain staff members banned. Funnily enough, a post was just made not that long ago about staff members being removed for attempting to use their influence and power to remove another member from staff, or ban them. So it seems pretty clear that Emerald has been aware of this issue and nothing has been done about it. winter.jpg

On a side note, the councils are also run with an iron fist, I've had term 1 and experienced it myself during term 2 that it doesn't matter what your council comes to a decision on, it only matters what Emerald wants on it. Good luck Councilmen of term 2.

I'll leave it up to you to decide if you've got another feweh on your hands or not. But for me, all I got left is this.

alright.jpg
    Last edited by z a n e b o t; 02-04-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *dabs in tgmc trialmin*

see you in acid goop fellas

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    alright feweh.. im boutta head out

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whitelisted Captain Nightwolf901's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man this was a Hive full and a half to read, but damn. I should of seen this coming. CM isn't the CM I remember back then. Godspeed traveler, may any star that left glows help you avoid a horrid path.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright CM I'm boutta head out.

Its been an honor bro.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn... my own staff team co-workers really out here plotting on my downfall just because i associate with a group with people... thats not very epic at all...

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jesus this is a shit show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi_Gzz View Post
    damn... my own staff team co-workers really out here plotting on my downfall just because i associate with a group with people... thats not very epic at all...
    unepbic

o7 zane
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fun right? I wish I had seen this coming when it happened to me.