User Tag List

Thread: How to turn your local marines into gods using science

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to turn your local marines into gods using science

Ever wandered how these floor pills give you super speed and make you stun proof? That's the guide for you then

Stage One: Getting the points
    First things, You will need research points, 17 to be exact. You start with 2 and you can find a synthesis in your labcoat for another 2, If there's a CL that's quite useful as they will be able to feed you grants, If there's is no CL bug the IOs for vial boxes.

Stage Two: Creating the chemical
    Once you have all of that, Analyze Hyperzine this will give you the Muscle Stimulating Property, Which increases movement speed, After that create a new chemical with Muscle Stimulating (MST) at level 10 from the Create tab in synthesis simulator, If it costs more than 5 go to complexity and turn everything to rare as you won't be using this recipe to actually craft.

After you have that, Analyze Soporific, And input it into the synthesis simulator, Go to the relate tab and insert the chemical you made with Muscle Stimulating 10, That should cost 10 credits after you did that you should have something like that Soporific MST10SDT2.

That's really close to good but there's one more thing, SDT is a bad trait. Luckily it can be removed easily, Analyze Synaptizine, Put the Soporific MST10SDT2 into the synthesis simulator, Go to relate then insert the Synaptizine analysis, Relate SDT to NST which should cost 2 and there you have it.

MST10: Increases movement speed drastically.
    NST2: Reduces knockdown, stun and knockout time by 2 seconds, 3 seconds and 2 seconds respectively, If you go even further and amplify NST it will negate stuttering, confusion, reduces vision, drowesyness, dizziness and jiterness. (NST at level 4 is more or less the golden spot)

Stage Three: Mass Production
    You've got your brand you chemical, Now it's time to mass produce it for your marines, Not much to talk about in this stage as if you followed the stages above you should get a pretty simple recipe, I would recommend however getting a reagent tank and a janitorial bucket (From OTs or the maintenance hatch south west of research), Then you can deploy and b̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ be completely ignored an watch the marines die or the operation was over before you deployed.

I hope this guide helped you, Just wanted to share that incase anyone didn't know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a bonus tip, If the first formulation of the super drug requires a prohibitive substance (like uranium or glycerol) you can reformulate it by weakening/strengthening the nervestimulating property. Alternatively if you just can't get an acceptable formulation to create the super drug, you can weaken the nervestimulating property to level 1, and then start relating various user-friendly properties onto it (like tricordazine's brute-heal).

But being petty.
    Your complaint about being "ignored" or feeling that your drugs aren't being universally accepted or leveraged is a feeling I have too, I've seen many times where my drugs were just NOT USED by the marines despite those pills laying there at FOB (or in a REQ crate) ready to use, damn it's frustrating.
    Also, The part where things are usually down to the wire by the time those drugs even make it down, "Yeah" it really makes the role feel like a high-stakes job where you feel your stuff just MIGHT make the difference in that FOB siege.
    (but I have a feeling the game is too fast-paced nowadays, and "arcady?" for that gratification to be enjoyed)

I still think the dev should buff CT gameplay somehow, like give them a special workshop where they can craft powerful stuff (like a zero-penalty smart scope for the M41A).