User Tag List

View Poll Results: Most fun T1 Xeno to play! 30 days to vote!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drone

2 8.70%
  • Drone - Gardener

1 4.35%
  • Runner

7 30.43%
  • Runner - Acid

3 13.04%
  • Defender

5 21.74%
  • Defender - Steel crest

3 13.04%
  • Sentinel

1 4.35%
  • Sentinel - Scatter spitter

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most fun Xeno role

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most fun Xeno role

Most fun xeno to play? Disregard strength, survivability or importance of role. I'm just interested what is the most fun you had with the caste. Strains included.
    Last edited by Fix it again Tony; 02-08-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Larva not included so other xenos can have a fair fight. I asked admins to put this as a multi-choice poll as the other 2 as I messed up and can't delete it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acid Runner.

It's like playing runner on hardmode, and after surviving like 40 minutes you get awarded by getting an (unreliable) chance at doing some big damage to marines....or dying anticlimaticly
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defender go spin and bonk

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow even in POLLS healer drones are not noticed or appreciated...
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems more like an endorsement of the few players who willingly chose to play healer drones. They are impairing their personal enjoyment for the sake of their team.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually really enjoy playing as a healer drone. With proper situational awareness you can be on top of another xeno as soon as they're injured, basically acting as a reserve health bar for everyone and getting them back in action much quicker, which is vital when the marines are encroaching upon the previously safe resting area. Or, my favorite, going pocket medic with a small group of skirmishers and making their job of harassing the lines behind the fighting a bit less dangerous.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBonoDrono View Post
    I actually really enjoy playing as a healer drone. With proper situational awareness you can be on top of another xeno as soon as they're injured, basically acting as a reserve health bar for everyone and getting them back in action much quicker, which is vital when the marines are encroaching upon the previously safe resting area. Or, my favorite, going pocket medic with a small group of skirmishers and making their job of harassing the lines behind the fighting a bit less dangerous.
    Well snap I forgot the healer strain. I have only one beef with that, is the downtime is massive. Especially before the fruit update, you just healed, rested for 1-2 min, rinse repeat. After some time resting felt like an eternity. How ever the gardener is doing the same or better as it can partake in combat with his abilities.

If you like to heal try out warden prae. Brutal heal, and excellent support caste. Other T3s can constantly push if you keep healing them, one of my favorite ones also.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Healer drone is bad just because it takes so long to transfer health and you both have to be still.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Wow even in POLLS healer drones are not noticed or appreciated...
    Yeah sorry I missed that one. To be frank I hated it. You just heal, rest for 2 mins, heal, rest for 2 mins. Pretty lame. Fruits helps a bits but still. Gardener does everything better and it's fun due to abilities. Also if you like to heal go warden, it's Godtier.