Date of Incident
    February 9, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Albert Blackwell

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Heidi Moberly/Hunter 'Incendiary' Howe

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    19:09 GMT+0

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, Rule 4 and Rule 10

Description of the incident:
    Researcher and CMO make containment xeno, I go in with a marine and MP to kill it. Researcher/CMO lock us in, they then re-open containment and body block and punch me while allowing the queen inside to kill and gib me. They also flashed a SO and allowed the queen to nest them yadayada.

Also flashed a MP and got them infected.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs

How you would punish the accused:
    roleban n whatnot

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll do them this time for real.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sincerely apologise for the large delay on this one. I actually forgot that I marked this for log pulling, but I've spent a decent bit collecting everything relevant to the log. Of course, this here does not cover EVERYTHING that happened in terms of interaction, just the most relevant parts. The actual incident also had a lot of arguing between the individual parties in the Containment Room, though for the sake of keeping this to only relevant information, I've left those out.

Albert Blackwell - CO (VIC)
    Miguel McDonough - Staff Officer
    Hunter 'Incendiary' Howe - Researcher(PERP)
    Heidi Moberly - CMO (PERP)
    Cassandra 'Mama' Reed - CMP
    James 'Jailbird' Cooper - MP

Queen

CMO tries to inform CO to come to Research, though as he's still busy, an SO comes in his stead:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SO arrives, inspects the situation, makes a call for getting the Queen killed:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMO clearly aggravated by this:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Researcher attacks the CO, an argument ensues, fighting begins:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO calls for MPs to Research, they eventually show up:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Command and Researcher/CMO argue back and forth. From here, it's not very clear whether or not one of the Command staff were inside the chamber, though the SO peppersprays the Researcher, a small scuffle occurs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

At this point, the CO presumably enters the containment chamber, engaging the Queen. He is blocked in by research staff, who then assist to fight off the CO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The CO obviously stands no chance against a Queen, CMO and the Researcher, succumbing to his wounds. The Queen proceeds to gib the CO, encouraged by the CMO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Afterwards, the CMO allegedly locks himself in the containment chamber with the Queen, siding with her. The CMP calls in for Marines to support:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

A fight breaks out between MPs and Research staff, MPs attempt to arrest them, though they defend themselves:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The CMO and a Researcher presumably manage to escape, running off. The logs end here between the involved parties. The Queen is killed by an Admin firing an OB on the Containment chamber:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Pfanner; 02-19-2021 at 01:17 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing the logs, you are allowed to go against the USCM in this instance as you would have an RP reason to do such (defend your hard research). However, the CO does have final say over Medbay as stated in SOP, but that is IC. You could have tried to stop them in another way; essentially all that you both did was lock the CO in containment and get him killed. All the marines are dying to Xenos, I don't see why you would get the CO killed and then proceed to lock yourself in with a Queen afterwards.

You both violated our Roleplay standards and will be receiving a 24 hour ban +CMO and Researcher Jbans as you used your abilities to kill the CO. Resolved.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present