Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob Vancleave Note Repository

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bob Vancleave Note Repository

Info on cowboylee
    Warned for LRP and directed to Rules Page: PVT Bob Vancleave (follow) says, "ARE WE GOING TO THE TURBO SEX PLANET" by xxxxx(SystemAdmin) on 2020-02-25 00:00:00

Banned from Squad Leader - Suicided at roundstart for no reason, went DNR immediately afterwards. by xxxx (SeniorModerator) on 2020-05-04 07:16:51

Last warning on LRP. Issueing ban on next offense. by xxxx (TrialModerator) on 2020-05-11 19:54:11

Banned for 180 minutes | Banned for LRP - PFC Bob (?) Vancleave [Delta (Mar)] says, "QUEEN (?) IS SCREEEEEEEEEEECHING IMMMM IMMMM IMMMM POIIIINNT BLAAANNNKKKINNNGG HERRRR" byxxxx (Moderator) on 2020-05-12 10:33:07

Shot and killed an MP for attempting to perform a legitimate arrest on them after they broke into the CO's office just before the hijack happened. To their credit, they revived the MP, but they were still warned not to do so again or they'd face harsher punishment. by xxxx (Moderator) on 2020-05-13 15:03:12

Banned from Squad Leader - Suicided at roundstart for no reason, went DNR immediately afterwards. by xxxx on 2020-05-04 00:00:00

Last warning on LRP. Issueing ban on next offense. by xxxx (TrialModerator) on 2020-05-11 00:00:00

Banned for LRP - PFC Bob (?) Vancleave [Delta (Mar)] says, "QUEEN (?) IS SCREEEEEEEEEEECHING IMMMM IMMMM IMMMM POIIIINNT BLAAANNNKKKINNNGG HERRRR" xxxx

Shot and killed an MP for attempting to perform a legitimate arrest on them after they broke into the CO's office just before the hijack happened. To their credit, they revived the MP, but they were still warned not to do so again or they'd face harsher punishment. by xxxxon 2020-05-13 00:00:00

Metagame - Said "When I sadar da queen" before deployment. Warned not to say it again before deployment. xxxx (Moderator) on 2020-06-09 11:05:32

SGT Bob (?) Vancleave (?) [Charlie (?) (Spc)] says, "Job banned from SL, you cant" Was apparently explaining why they can't be set as aSL to their SO. Warned. xxxxon 2020-07-02 03:43:05

Told to stop spamming 'braaaaaaaaaaaaaap' but with like 10x as many a's. by xxxx(SystemAdmin) on 2020-07-13 21:36:09

 CPL Bob ( ? ) Vancleave ( ? ) [Delta (SG)] says, "God I want that pink haired MP to stomp my nuts with the heel of her boots so hard. Hrnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg oh the thought of the feeling of her crushing my gonads slowly with more and more until im writhing in pain and they're blue and about to burst is so thought provocing. .hrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg" Told it ain't be like that. Player acknowledged he goofed up and asked if I got a laugh. Banter. Still an 18+ content violation, and in poor taste. by xxxx on 2020-07-14 03:02:08

**Note** - For LRP, placed a reddit post in their delta radio while in briefing on LV-624 map. by xxxx on 2020-07-16 04:12:06

Banned for 180 minutes | EORG by starmute (Admin) on 2020-07-16 21:02:27

Downgraded a major ban to a note here. Was spamming reddit posts again. Told them this is their last chance. If they do it again then upgrade to a month ban. by xxxx on 2020-07-18 22:44:51

Banned for 1440 minutes | Day ban for LRP based on past notes-LCPL Bob Vancleave [Delta (Eng)] says, "Stop roleplaying". by xxxx (Moderator) on 2020-07-30 11:30:43

Banned for 4320 minutes | Rule 2 and 12 and breach. Named their character "Bobbette Van Cleavage". Also admitted that they created this character after getting a bunch of LRP notes. 3 day ban. Player is welcome to make an appeal on the forums. by rxxxxon 2020-08-17 11:27:18

Banned for 10080 minutes | Rule 3. Calling a player a "retard nigga" as an insult. Applying a 7-day ban due to the atrocious note history. Shape up. by xxxx on 2020-09-06 12:34:43

Player aimed a sadar while unloading it, The other player moved and the sadar fired resulting in the murder of a PFC by gibbing, Player severely warned and all parties respawned. by xxxx(Administrator) on 2020-09-20 13:35:18

Convienced an SO to give him his ID so he could annouce a truck meme. LRP. by xxxx on 2020-09-27 21:17:23

Banned for 1440 minutes | LRP, on several occasions shot someone "just messing around", ended up fucking with the CL for unclear reasons, and overall causing several issues. Ban duration only a day due to last month of notes being clear, although very, very, poor history prior. byxxxx(SystemAdmin) on 2020-11-09 22:52:16

Squad Leader Jobban lifted as per //showthrea...(Job-Role-Ban) byxxxx(Administrator) on 2020-11-17 01:11:47

Spammed Nigga on the dropship excessively, disconnected before he could be PMed about it. by xxxx (Moderator) on 2020-11-19 15:20:51

Banned for 4320 minutes | Metagrudging and being a dick. Player kept insulting the synthetic non-stop because he placed tcomms at a place he didn't think it was optimal. Player was very angry at the ahelps and admitted he was harassing the synth based on previous rounds. Take some time from this server. This ban can be appealed. by xxxxon 2020-11-19 21:28:38

Banned for 43800 minutes | Continued LRP despite countless notes regarding LRP, player just doesn't seem to be understanding the rules. Player did not understand why the following could be seen as LRP: LCPL Bob Vancleave (follow) exclaims, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! IS THIS THE END FOR ME? IS THIS HOW ITS GONNA END?? OH GOD NO PLEASE STOP THIS SHOOT IT PLEASE DEAR LORD OH GOD OH FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE HELP ME HELP PLEASE I BEG YOU!!! DO SOMETHING DO ANYTHING HELP!!! OH GOD OH GODDDDDD! IM A GONER MAN IM GONNA BE A GONER!!! SHOOT IT PLEASE FUCKING SHOOT IT NO SHOOT ME SHOOT ME!!!! ITS GONNA BE THE END OF ME!! ITS GAME OVER FOR ME MAN ITS GAME OVER! TELL MY SHORT, POORLY DYED PINK HAIR GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS A BUBBLY PERSONALITY AND IS VERY OUTGOING AND KIND THAT SHE CAN HAVE MY FOOTWARE COLLECTION!!!!!" byxxxxon 2021-01-05 20:09:42

(i dont remember spamming nigga on the dropship)
    (this is simply a place for me to store my notes and does not represent me now)
    (accurate as of 2/9/2021)

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob Vancleave is always fun to have around but some of those notes made me physically cringe.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Vancleave View Post
    (i dont remember spamming nigga on the dropship)
    Tell it to the judge
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Tell it to the judge
    your honor in my defence
    yall gon make me prrt ah ha ah ha prrt ah ha ah pa ha prrrrt prrt

yall gon make me ah ha prrrt puh ah ha ah ha prt prt prt

yall gon make me ha hab prrt ah ha ah prrt ah ha ah ha prrt prrt prrt pum ah ha seh ee seh ee pum ah ha don seh ee pum ah ha seh ee pum pum

lemme show you how to scratch it...

pum ah ha seh eh pum ah ha don sa pum ah ha pum ah ha seh eh pum pum pum ah ha se eh se eh pum ah ha seh eh pum pum pum ah ha se eh se eh either way destiny still arrived byeuah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you back, bob? You were pretty wholesome 100 keanu big chungus based
    jokes aside, you really pulled me into CM. you were a cool dude, minus some of the more.... questionable funnies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!! Is this the end for me? Is this how its gonna end?? Oh god no please stop this shoot it please dear lord oh god oh fuck nooooooooooooo someone help me help please i beg you!!! Do something do anything help!!! Oh god oh godddddd! Im a goner man im gonna be a goner!!! Shoot it please fucking shoot it no shoot me shoot me!!!! Its gonna be the end of me!! Its game over for me man its game over! Tell my short, poorly dyed pink hair girlfriend who has a bubbly personality and is very outgoing and kind that she can have my footware collection!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have the original 'pink bubbly haired girlfriend' copypasta? And/or the Bob Vancleave drove his car off a cliff one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheMagicPotato View Post
    Anyone have the original 'pink bubbly haired girlfriend' copypasta? And/or the Bob Vancleave drove his car off a cliff one.
    “Yo I straight up saw him die. Motherfucka was peeling out of the parking lot with his 2174 AMC Gremlin, best car eva made yo, when he leans out his window and looks at me straight in the eye and goes “when I’m on ‘zine I feel like I can take on the whole world. When I’m on ‘zine I’m a god. Watch me do a flip. I’m getting road-head right now” then he tried to straight up clear the Wexford Gorge but he didn’t make it. Spun in and died. . .fucked up because he survived the crash but the flames consumed him… damn… brings a tear to my eye, sheeiiittt……” -Eye witness report at the scene of the accident.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!! Is this the end for me? Is this how its gonna end?? Oh god no please stop this shoot it please dear lord oh god oh fuck nooooooooooooo someone help me help please i beg you!!! Do something do anything help!!! Oh god oh godddddd! Im a goner man im gonna be a goner!!! Shoot it please fucking shoot it no shoot me shoot me!!!! Its gonna be the end of me!! Its game over for me man its game over! Tell my short, poorly dyed pink hair girlfriend who has a bubbly personality and is very outgoing and kind that she can have my footware collection!!!!!

in regards to your question, asking if im really back, real talk. the reason i play cm is to make other people laugh and have a laugh myself in the process. glad hearing that I pulled you in (and youre hopefully having fun playing) the game we all hate. now if i'm back for good. yes, for the foreseeable future, I will be playing cm, however I will not be doing any of this crazy shit that i got noted for as, i'm fairly certain my next infraction is going to be a filing for permaban, so im gonna do my best in being a goodboy for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robit bully hurt my artificial feelings, ban he
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll remember you as a lil bitch, there's that
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart