Date of Incident
    February 10, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Charles 'Boston' Ellis

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    MegaStar1234, and Mormaethor

Accused Character Name
    Josh Braun, and Kaori "Mad Dog" Yamashita respectively

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Last round, so around 3:00-3:30 EST or 2-2:30 central I believe? (Im trash with timezones)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3, Rule 4, and Rule 11

Description of the incident:
    Alright, at about 12:30 ish round time (my in game clock is often broken, but thats where it seemed), I went down the staff ladder from the upper level, into the south MP checkpoint. I noticed that there were two walls broken (one from brief to checkpoint, and another from checkpoint to brig bathroom). I said on comms something along the lines of "I disagree with your interior design" to tell the MPs, but as I got no response I went inside the main prisoner room in the brig to tell them myself. Inside they ignored me, arrested me for jailbreak and major DTGP with zero evidence to either, save for me coming to tell them about it, as well as resisting arrest for moving one single tile. (to be fair I was carrying a shotgun as a flashlight, and I fully admit to violating marine law in that specific way). This resulted in me being permabrigged and I was utterly ignored in attempts to appeal until eventually Crimson showed up as the CMP and Tater as the CO to actually figure out what happened. This brig sentence (with again, zero evidence or attempt to follow arrest procedure) lasted the entirety of the round.

This is combined with a history of illegal orders and actions as MP (which is the most important role to follow ML as per Rule 11) from them, such as trying to punch me while I was brigged or ordering the use of lethals against an agent after getting tranqed by them.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://gyazo.com/9903ea116d281bbc7cea113a65c3d1df

Illegal order example provided by (CiPia, may be a different round): https://gyazo.com/cff5e17776e34ddc1ef38194bb6843ee

Finally getting pardoned at round end: https://gyazo.com/0732b8aa4a4ae2abe094742cddcd3201, again thanks to Tater and Crimson for being helpful both with how to make a report, and in game.

How you would punish the accused:
    At the very least an MP ban. Both clearly show a poor understanding of what is required by the role, or general conduct in CM.

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I forgot to add, Josh Braun deployed without orders to arrest the APC? Not sure how he figured that would work but hey, also flash banged the whole DS in doing so. Thanks to VladmirVova on discord for reminding me of that one.
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, Delta SL for this round name was Colt Pollard.

To comment on what happened with the APC and on the Alamo, One of the Vehicle crew got arrested or at the very least detained earlier prior to the Alamo launching. The other VC complained about this whilst on the Alamo unaware that his partner had been released and was in fact driving the APC on the Alamo. Two MP's were stood on the Alamo near the APC around a minute before the Alamo would launch. I am uncertain why they were stood in the centre of the DS. At some point the VC who still believed his partner was arrested attempted to disarm one of the MP's a couple times near the left side doors before moving away, this was now at around 30 seconds before the Alamo would take off.

The MP attempts to tackle and arrest the VC as he is entering the APC however I intervene and tackle the MP to the ground, the DS is now launching and yet the MP remains aboard the Alamo. After some movement on the DS, theMP primes a flashbang. After the flash goes off the MP attempts to clamp the APC (he was clearly tilted at this point) so again I intervene and tackle the MP to stop this. Once the Alamo lands the APC and all marines begin to carry out their roles however the MP continues to chase the APC attempting to clamp it. At this point the MP is now clearly in the wrong as he is now deploying, leaving the APC and in an unsecure area whilst trying to clamp the APC and perform an arrest.

The reason for my intervention is due to what I had been hearing over command and squad comms prior to the first drop about numerous arrests and harsh MPs. Despite tackling an MP being a potential crime I did not feel it warranted the MP to begin arresting the VC especially when so close to the Alamo's launch time and the act itself being fairly minor and inconsequential.

I also felt that the MPs stood at the centre of the Alamo in an attempt to aggravate the marines. although this is just my personal opinion NOT A FACT. After all an MP standing in the middle of the Alamo is asking for trouble.

So yea this it the extent of which I witnessed the MPs actions this round, hope it can be of help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had nothing to do with the entire APC or Alamo incidents.

As for the CMO, I did not see you communicating anywhere on comms calling for MPs. I also did not arrest, nor process you. I peppersprayed you for moving when you were being cuffed, as that is in fact, resisting arrest.. That's all I did.
    The CMP stated later that there might have been a communication error going on, but to my understanding at the time being, he directly ordered us to arrest you for jailbreak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatHoovyDood View Post

Illegal order example provided by (CiPia, may be a different round): https://gyazo.com/cff5e17776e34ddc1ef38194bb6843ee
    That's from a different round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the VC who was in the APC who the other VC thought was arrested from my point of view the MP had a valid reason to arrest my partner (destroying brig doors) but we both got away and got onto the dropship and after he found out i wasn't arrested he was pretty chill about the whole thing, at which point Josh spends the entire drop trying to get the APC to arrest us to the point of flashbanging a shit load of marines and he still couldn't do it, at which point after drop he chased us all the way out of nexus and STILL chased us after seeing a lurker very close to him and only went away because from what I presume was someone calling for him to come back.

Also i do admit i ran his ass over multiple times while he was chasing us

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was observing this round, partially saw situation regarding Yamashida and fully saw Alamo APC situation. Regarding Alamo APC situation: APC driver rammed port brig cell entrance destroying doors and shutters there and allowing marines free entrance. Some MP moved to APC and arrested gunner instead of driver, Driver started disarming MPs and as far as I remember, MP was able to carry gunner away. Now regarding Braun: From what I have seen, he looked like a new MP, he did not have clamps, I believe, and would not be able to clamp APC shipside nor groundside. He was trying to get in APC, but it was constantly rotating, so he did not manage to get in there. Around 15-20 seconds beforwe Alamo launch he pulled flashbangs, but, for some reason, he primed it only when he was sitting in chair and did not try to do anything, once flashbang exploded (As I said above, I assume, that he is new to role and does not know, how flashbangs work).

Regarding CMO situation: I do not have much to say. CMO spotted hole in yard walls, came in and told MPs about said hole. He was then arrested and Yamashida, for some reason, was very sure, that it was actually CMO, who destroyed walls in the cell, when it was Alpha medic (According to Dead Chat. Note: Alpha medic was later arrested for killing one MP).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rals View Post

Regarding CMO situation: I do not have much to say. CMO spotted hole in yard walls, came in and told MPs about said hole. He was then arrested and Yamashida, for some reason, was very sure, that it was actually CMO, who destroyed walls in the cell, when it was Alpha medic (According to Dead Chat. Note: Alpha medic was later arrested for killing one MP).
    The CMO was spotted inside the containment area at the same time we found the breach. That makes him the prime suspect. Also, he was carrying a welding helmet and armed shotgun at the time. The brig was also just shortly fired upon with a shotgun before his arrest. We did later find out he was not the one firing upon the brig, but at the point of his arrest, he was definitely the prime suspect.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormaethor View Post
    That's from a different round.
    I was in this (different) round in question as a synth. Your mp arrested something like 7 people (some of which were just standing there. ) Your mp later permaed people without charging them and was chaotic. All while you were warden. You never sorted it out.

You also banished me (the synth) from the brig and told the SEA to shut up multiple times.

I honestly thought your mp was trolling you so didnt report.. but this is looking like a pattern.

(Posting because of the pattern)
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post

You also banished me (the synth) from the brig and told the SEA to shut up multiple times.
    We had a discussion why I threw you, the Synth out. As for the SEA, they interfered with the Brig. The SEA is allowed to offer advice on ML matters, not try to butt in. Ask Nanu.