Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID?
    LynuahSororitas

Marine Name
    Elzbieta Brygida

Other Whitelist Applications
    Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Maverick.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Maverick is a Dixie ranger-themed synth, designed and built to emulate the personality of a traditional westerner/southern American, well versed in the manners and consuetudes of the old folk habits. Maverick is often used due to its ''charisma'' and laid back way of interacting with the USCMC forces which proved to bring good practical results. Maverick also comes with a notorious accent native from the regions he was designed after, which can be toned down if it proves to be a liability to communications.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I consider myself a passionate support player in CM, helping other people and aiding the battle efforts from helping with logistics and keeping the allied forces fully operational as a RO to rescuing and bringing people back to the fight. I find it extremely rewarding and fulfilling to do all of the support roles at the highest of my capacity. As a Synthetic, I could bring it to the next level, without, of course, missing the whole point of roleplaying which appeals to me, even more, to come further and work for being a Synthetic.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Roughly 1,400 words total. I have written it to express Maverick and how he would behave and act in service. I hope it is of your satisfaction.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I am savvy when it comes to Engineering and can easily say I am pretty experient when it comes to it.
    - I know how to set up the T-Comms tower ground side.
    - I know how to reload the OB and MGAD.
    - I know how to set up the power ground side.
    - I know how to how to repair APCs, broken or destroyed. Replace cells the same way.
    - I know how to hack and repair anything. Which is pretty simple.
    - I know how to set up FOBs and FFOBs to the maximum of their efficiency, saving plasteel and using where it is needed. Covering all the flanks and possible enemy offensives in all the maps.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I bear the CO Whitelist so I can say I am pretty familiar with my hours invested in Command.
    Playing as a CIC officer is also a nice way to prepare yourself for this Whitelist as you are often required to man Requisitions, arm the OB and MGAD, go down to the FOB, and set up defenses or heal marines back from dead.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Medical-related roles are my most played roles in CM by far, I am very familiar with every aspect of its branches; Triage, surgery, field surgery, purification of overdoses, field purification of overdoses, treatment, chemistry...
    I know all the surgery procedures easily and know how to mix them in one for max efficiency and speed, quickly returning a ragged marine back to his peak state of combat.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Requisitions is another one of my cherished roles; I know how to fully supply the entire marine force in an orderly fashion.
    - I know how to quickly get the line done if I am by myself and without the aid of a CT. Completely versed in all the attachments and gadgets and their respective locations.
    - I know how to mount a great number of materials, from dismantling briefing and other areas of the ship with due permission to prying out floors and dismantling handrails and tables, making fair use of the auto lathe present in Req.
    - I know how to juggle Req's economy, balancing out all the needs of the marines and getting off on top. Managing to get down insurmountable amounts of materials, ammunition, and overall resources.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    A Synthetic is capable able to perform combat when acting under its own self-preservation guidelines or when in the defense of others how otherwise are in immediate danger and/or are unable to defend themselves by any means.

Hijack/Delta alert is an exception of so but a Synthetic has also to keep in mind its primary objectives of aiding and supporting the USCMC personnel.

Synthetics are also forbidden from firing OBs, mortars, operating the Tank/APC turrets, or any other kind of long-range firearms. Or simply anything other than a melee ranged weapon to put it short.

Simplified examples of scenarios include:
    A lone Intelligence Officer disarmed and in immediate danger while being pinned down by a runner or lurker, I would defend the Officer and bring them back to our lines once the runners went off, of course, without chasing any of them.

A rogue marine shooter, harming other USCM personnel could be subdued non-lethally.

The Synthetic is pinned down/cornered by a group of runners and has no other way of escaping but to engage off the runners until they back off and the Synthetic can escape, disengaging right after.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    About Maverick's accent, I decided to make it as realistic and faithful as possible, if the Council deems it too intangible to understand, I can reduce it if necessary. And a humble thank you to all those that took their time to help me around with anything.

Also, my full marine playtime, if is of interest: https://imgur.com/MyiCK3L
    Last edited by LynuahSororitas; 02-11-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Lynuah to be excelent CO and a friendly player both IC and OOC. They are a great field surgeon and awesome RO not to mention their abilities in command.

Overall +1 from me. I'd like to see Maverick around some day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quirk is aight, but I read the story and it seems like something that would be a pain in the ass to understand, please tone it down to reasonable levels if you do get the whitelist.

Question time

1. A guy in front of you is dying, he just got out of a predator fight. He has IB, an embedded object, about 120 brute damage, and his lungs are pretty fucked. How do you fix this man?
    2. A Runny is fighting you around engineering on LV, you're alone and he keeps pouncing and slashing, what are you allowed to do here?
    3. A mutiny happens and the Captain tells you to kill the mutineers, is this a lawful order?
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I imagined so, in such a case I will try to ''westernize'' fewer words and keep it more limited to suffix and minor swaps. That said, in dire situations and emergencies, I would cut the chatter and focus on my work.

1. I would quickly give them peri and dex+ to stop the mounting organ damage and reduce oxy damage, then focus on treating their IB; First of all, I would give them bica to reduce their damage periodically while I patched them down with brute kits to make it even faster, once all the brute damage was gone, I would OD then to get rid of the IB. After he was stable for once, I would get their embedded object out and direct them to a field surgeon to get their lungs fixed if I wasn't equipped for it in the OP.

2. I would try to avoid conflict, either by flocking to the nearest group of marines or by leaving the area, if the runner kept harassing me and no marines appeared, I would defend myself if they went in to hit me, if they ended up disengaging or retreating, I would do the same and resume my duties.

3. A Synthetic reserves the right on how to act in a mutiny, so it is pretty much up to them. I would most likely stay neutral and attend to the wounded of both sides, that way not risking my self-preservation in actively supporting one side and ensuring that after it ended, everyone would be back in their shape. About the Captain's order, the Synthetic is forbidden from going postal in a mutiny, furthermore against USCM personnel. If I were to side with Command, I would ensure that the Captain and his officers would be safe and that is it.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big RO player, seen them often on Medic.

Awesome man

+1

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, not sure if as a CO boy I'm allowed to vote on these, but I do want to say that Mist has been really great IC and OOC (might want to go about deleting some images though chief), and certainly has the experience for the role. Also they reached out to me and I'm willing to bet a few hours, and while I didn't have the time to offer more than a little advice, there was real effort put in both with the application, and showing that they genuinely wanted it.

So assuming Im even allowed to, it is a +1 from me
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LynuahSororitas View Post
    I imagined so, in such a case I will try to ''westernize'' fewer words and keep it more limited to suffix and minor swaps. That said, in dire situations and emergencies, I would cut the chatter and focus on my work.

1. I would quickly give them peri and dex+ to stop the mounting organ damage and reduce oxy damage, then focus on treating their IB; First of all, I would give them bica to reduce their damage periodically while I patched them down with brute kits to make it even faster, once all the brute damage was gone, I would OD then to get rid of the IB. After he was stable for once, I would get their embedded object out and direct them to a field surgeon to get their lungs fixed if I wasn't equipped for it in the OP.

2. I would try to avoid conflict, either by flocking to the nearest group of marines or by leaving the area, if the runner kept harassing me and no marines appeared, I would defend myself if they went in to hit me, if they ended up disengaging or retreating, I would do the same and resume my duties.

3. A Synthetic reserves the right on how to act in a mutiny, so it is pretty much up to them. I would most likely stay neutral and attend to the wounded of both sides, that way not risking my self-preservation in actively supporting one side and ensuring that after it ended, everyone would be back in their shape. About the Captain's order, the Synthetic is forbidden from going postal in a mutiny, furthermore against USCM personnel. If I were to side with Command, I would ensure that the Captain and his officers would be safe and that is it.

Answers are good enough, lots of vouches for you and I've seen you a lot ingame

+1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Improved app, good work. Don't like the name, even if it's thematically fitting.

But, I cannot +1 until I get some substantial vouches for your competency in Engineering/Construction. Go play that more.

Edit: Had a second peer review of the story with other Council, I don't believe your story properly reflects the core fundamentals as a Synth as the accent heavily undermines the understanding of the text, even for a reader that is approaching this from a RP-eval standpoint.

"“Raahyt away pahrtner, wer gonna need ya in thuh bettermost state for today's battle”"

“DAD GUM RECRUIT?! You out awf yo-wr mahnd?! In the Corps, there’s two kahnds awf people, maah partner, those theyer with loaded barkin' irons an those theyer who dig. AND YA DIGGIN’.’’

Yes, these DO show your quirk effectively, but not in way that is coherent, nor up to standards for a Synthetic to be ever utilizing; you will need to tone it down and redesign the character. From this, I am unsure if you fully acknowledge the Synth Guidelines in context of their RP standards. However, it appears you have strong potential and a sufficient amount of experience, so I want you to do this for the rest of Council. You have 2-3 days starting from this edit, to create a more realistic and modest interpretation of your character THROUGH a dialogue. Good luck.
    Last edited by optimisticdude; 02-12-2021 at 03:31 AM. Reason: reviewed the story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I will start playing more engineer by tomorrow and will see about a new name for the Synth.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a couple questions from me.

How much emotion do you think a synthetic can express? If you have any references from movies or something to better express your thoughts then please include it.

Why does a synth have a quirk in the first place? What purpose does it serve?
    Synthetic Senator