User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LynuahSororitas - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'dd have to say no on this one, like as much as people are vouching for them they have too much of that TDM mentality. You can often tell if a player is overly aggressive or not by how they move especially as synth, and as much as I know brygida can fulfill the support roles although self focused on them, I feel they wont be able to shed the combat mentality during this time.

A good example of this happening was when they were reported for being on the front as a doctor, dropping the medical gear for a shotgun, due to this I feel as if it will be likely that brygida will post hijack as a synth drop all support tools to go and attack the dropship or attempt to kill xenos.

I feel I've seen enough of brygidas playstyle to say that they often over extend getting themselves and other killed or severely wounded, which is poor self preservation all to secure a kill. Overall I'm going to put -1 on this app as from my point of view the player is much too aggressive and combat focused.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good decent player who I believe can do a brilliant job.

+1
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gamer engineer/medic

+1

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app has been a pleasant surprise. You jumped the shark with the initially submitted story but you very quickly cleared up the confusion around it and it's safe to say you know what you're doing with regards to roleplay and that you fully grasped the whole quirk shtick. It's a pretty good quirk, synth name reminds me of that damned Overwatch cowboy dude but there's weirder named synths out there.

I approve of the vouches as well, good to see something other than tumbleweeds in that department.

As for concerns about potential combat synthing right off the bat, it's very simple. Don't chase enemies. They run away, you don't follow them and smack them as you go.

But there's really no need for me to type this, you said that you read and understood synthetic programming and guidelines. Everyone is welcome to ask about the synth rules at any time if they need a clarification, and if a fresh whitelistee breaks wl rules in a major way, every wl has their way of handling the issue (hint: it involves skipping warnings in punishment part). It's not the end of the world.

And I don't think there will be such problems, simce you took all the feedback we gave you seriously.
    +1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :champagne:

I am glad you liked it and would also like to thank everyone for the votes of confidence, it means a lot.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 very kewl human character, your synth will probably be the same

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [In reference to their reply to me. I am a dummy that pushed the wrong button :v ]

That sounds quite good I hope you can stay on the right path then and see synth as something more than *just* a more superior version of the medic/engineer/etc combined ^^

Or, ehm, in more formal terms enjoy your +1
    Last edited by 5688; 02-13-2021 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Bad with technology

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I gotta hop on the band wagon here and give you a +1, but heed Rem's words. Don't combat synth or we will bonk you. The synthetic whitelist is the greatest whitelist and we don't want anything to happen to it. Remember when you're a synth you shouldn't act LRP. An important factor is that as the synth you have to listen to lots of people, so even when they give boring orders, you have to do it. (Unless it's like, mop the ship during hijack or something). But just remember that you need to respect and listen to officers. And you have to follow marine law perfectly, so don't break it please. But yeah, you'll do fine, just remember to maintain higher roleplay standards, and don't combat synth.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I forgot.

PLAY MORE ENGINEER
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the heads up, all the advice won't be forsaken. Been playing engineer whenever I can btw.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida