User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warfan1815 - Commanding Officer Application

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now I can’t +1 you until I see you more active in roles such as XO,CMP and SL. Get a couple of rounds as XO in (ping me if you have to) and if you do good I’ll be happy to give this a +1 because I know your attitude has changed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, why is a USCM Captain in command of a ship whose prefix is "HMS"? Pretty sure HMS Hastings would be USS Hastings.

Whether or not HC would allow for entire ships to be named after foreign towns/people is another thing entirely. Hastings lies in the RESS, so uh, y'know. I get your guy is a Brit, but that's my two cents on that front.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misti Rockwell View Post
    Yo, why is a USCM Captain in command of a ship whose prefix is "HMS"? Pretty sure HMS Hastings would be USS Hastings.

Whether or not HC would allow for entire ships to be named after foreign towns/people is another thing entirely. Hastings lies in the RESS, so uh, y'know. I get your guy is a Brit, but that's my two cents on that front.
    He was rich enough, so High Command let him rename it for some money.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    He was rich enough, so High Command let him rename it for some money.
    Based
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misti Rockwell View Post
    Based
    yes, it's worse enough being within the depths of the yanks, but to adopt and go against his splendid majesty? Rather unthinkable.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfan1815 View Post
    yes, it's worse enough being within the depths of the yanks, but to adopt and go against his splendid majesty? Rather unthinkable.
    As my static is a RESS lass, I am once again legally required to say: Based.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When was the last time you played? I haven't seen you in command for a while now
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately like Albert I haven’t seen you in any command or MP roles in a while. If you can get a couple of rounds in as XO and CMP I may change my answer but for now I am giving this a -1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ben11567 View Post
    Unfortunately like Albert I haven’t seen you in any command or MP roles in a while. If you can get a couple of rounds in as XO and CMP I may change my answer but for now I am giving this a -1
    I've been experiencing burnout for a week or so, so this week I have not been playing. Excuse this inconvenience, and I will play some next week.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instead of asking you random ass hypotheticals I just have some general questions that I think are important and relate to the CO experience.

1. Give me a proposed deployment plan for a LV-624 round on standard mid-high pop, you have 4 competent SL's who will listen to you, the tank, a good CIC crew, a full pilot roster. Be as creative as you can but also explain how you intend for your plan to be carried out

2. The same as above but for Big Red

3. The same as above but for Trijent

This is just to see how creative you can be with your command on 3 different kinds of maps... But you have a problem, no marines want to come to briefing! What's something you could do to give an incentive, even if its minor (I understand alot of marines will always just go to the dropship, and theirs nothing wrong with that) to marines to attend your briefing, or to keep them entertained in the period before briefing so they are more open to listening to you