User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Podrick Equus - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have great potential but the application itself is lackluster at best, please take a look at other accepted applications if you get to making another application.

Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heyo,

The initial application post was pretty rough. The story was fairly short that didn't demonstrate your quirk enough to my liking. Ideally a good story should demonstrate your quirk a few situations your synthetic might find themselves interacting with USCM personnel. The responses to the skillset questions didn't negatively affect your application it didn't help either, if that makes sense. It definitely helps your application to list some of the important parts of each department that you know how to do.

You have some people that have seen you in game so that's good. Keep up with the ingame activity and hone your skills so next time if you apply people can definitely vouch for you robustness.

Your dialogue response to Jakk helped me get an idea of your quirk but i really feel you need to hone it down.

Ultimately I'll still have to -1 this, but I think you are pretty close to a very nice application. I do hope you reapply in the future.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, I like your dialogue! Keep up the good work on that track

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree with the others here. The app just doesn't show us enough to make an informed vote, if you know what I mean. But you can get this. Take a look at accepted/denied apps and review yours, give some examples of things you'd do and for your story, focus on how it displays your quirk in game. Your quirk shouldn't stop you from doing your job, so having lengthy conversations might be hard to carry out.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application is being denied. Read the accepted applications and compare them to yours, also your synthetic doesn't really have a quirk. That isn't a necessarily bad thing, you just need to be up front about it instead of "they're curious".

Thank you for applying.
    Synthetic Senator

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for your feedback, I'll take your words into consideration should I decide to apply again in the future.