User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rousing Speeches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rousing Speeches

Does anyone have a good short rousing speech or warcry they often use? I feel like a good call out or shout can boost moral significantly and help with squad cohesion.

It's hard to describe but I'm sure at least most of us can recall a time someone shouted or called for a charge and everyone just felt that spirit and UNGA'D IN to victory or defeat.

So Marines, what is your unique warcry or speech?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It not just about the speech its about whose saying that speech that makes it rousing, heres my guide;

Play *alot* of SL to build up a natural reputation with marine players as a leader, don't try to micromanage your squad because that'll cause people to be pissy towards you especially if they don't know you, the more rep you build the more people will want to follow you, rambos are probably more robust than you anyway so just consider them as your scouts and flankers. Come up with some unique catchphrases or maybe even a macro /me, being funny and cool IC will net you more positive reaction than being 'realistic' or being unnecessarily hardass, don't rat to MP's and always get involved in legal fisticuffs, especially if its your squad mates getting punched on, never ever escalate first but the moment some edgelord tries to stab you over a disarm, dome that mf. Basically act like a 1980s B-movie action hero because that's the true aesthetic of CM.

Congrats you have now unlocked the ability to get people to listen to you, now you can go lead some unga charges and get everyone killed thats what makes CM fun.

But yeah I just yell scalp em all and variations upon that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    especially if its your squad mates getting punched on, never ever escalate first but the moment some edgelord tries to stab you over a disarm, dome that mf.
    Sometimes I get provoked when I'm playing delta and I simply can't be bothered to disarm/resist. Yes I have it on macro and I don't care. If someone takes my seat to act tough I warn him once. If he does it again I just ignore him, let he think he won....

...but I'm extremely vindictive and I will follow him carefully for the next half an hour if needed and he will get blown up to shreds, "accidentally" take a PB to the neck or some other horrible things will happen to him. Things happen. He might get body blocked or disarmed when a Praetorian is ripping his head off. Who knows maybe that remote detonated C4 goes up at THE worst time, when he is standing there. Or all fails I might OD him when he is in crit. The planet is a dangerous place. Touch luck buddy.

And I make sure to hide his body in a locker where he will slowly go perma while he complains to mods or in Dchat. You took my seat by disarming me, in my mind you deserve worse than death.
    Last edited by Fix it again Tony; 02-18-2021 at 09:19 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    Sometimes I get provoked when I'm playing delta and I simply can't be bothered to disarm/resist. Yes I have it on macro and I don't care. If someone takes my seat to act tough I warn him once. If he does it again I just ignore him, let he think he won....

...but I'm extremely vindictive and I will follow him carefully for the next half an hour if needed and he will get blown up to shreds, "accidentally" take a PB to the neck or some other horrible things will happen to him. And I make sure to hide his body in a locker where he will slowly go perma while he complains to mods or in Dchat. Touch luck. You took my seat by disarming me, in my mind you deserve worse than death.
    whats your character name again?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats your character name again?
    Not saying but I play almost every day for hours, I'm sure you saw me many times playing almost always delta or engi or OT or MT.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not saying but I play almost every day for hours, I'm sure you saw me many times playing almost always delta or engi or OT or MT.
    What? too scared to share your IC after admitting to being a blatant shitter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? too scared to share your IC after admitting to being a blatant shitter
    LOL yes I'm terrified from a 2D decade old video game to "share" my IC

Look, me legs are shaking. You see this? xD

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL yes I'm terrified from a 2D decade old video game to "share" my IC

Look, me legs are shaking. You see this? xD
    Yeah so what character do you play lad

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah so what character do you play lad
    Just found a new subreddit r/masterhacker. You remind me to one of those edgelords.

No go enjoy the game. See you when I see you there

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found a new subreddit r/masterhacker. You remind me to one of those edgelords.

No go enjoy the game. See you when I see you there
    your the edgelord who thinks its cool to ruin other peoples rounds because they disarmed you to take your seat, thats literally an age old tradition your meant to steal the seat back, not be a bitch about it and grief people. People like you are why shit gets banned on CM because you react like a dickhead.