User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rousing Speeches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    Sometimes I get provoked when I'm playing delta and I simply can't be bothered to disarm/resist. Yes I have it on macro and I don't care. If someone takes my seat to act tough I warn him once. If he does it again I just ignore him, let he think he won....

...but I'm extremely vindictive and I will follow him carefully for the next half an hour if needed and he will get blown up to shreds, "accidentally" take a PB to the neck or some other horrible things will happen to him. Things happen. He might get body blocked or disarmed when a Praetorian is ripping his head off. Who knows maybe that remote detonated C4 goes up at THE worst time, when he is standing there. Or all fails I might OD him when he is in crit. The planet is a dangerous place. Touch luck buddy.
    This right here is why everyone else dislikes delta.
    Viktor Kovalevsky
    Martin Dark

02.10.20 - mentor

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delta then: You mess with me I'll floor with you right here and now! Heck, I might even riot! We cool? Yea ok we cool let's win! Look at me ladies! OOORAH TO ASHES!

Delta now: uehuhuhuhuh, yea ok you win now. but wit my geneus intellec I will plot my revene on u and maek u embarass. Unga dunga? nono me smrt delta. its not gutless im just smrt. i cm back n hurt u whn u least expect it. nooo its not about skill, no mattur if i cnt floor you nw. wht? no im not castrated wht u tlking about. wht is castrated? uh duh.

State of delta today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casada_Radio View Post
    Delta then: You mess with me I'll floor with you right here and now! Heck, I might even riot! We cool? Yea ok we cool let's win! Look at me ladies! OOORAH TO ASHES!

Delta now: uehuhuhuhuh, yea ok you win now. but wit my geneus intellec I will plot my revene on u and maek u embarass. Unga dunga? nono me smrt delta. its not gutless im just smrt. i cm back n hurt u whn u least expect it. nooo its not about skill, no mattur if i cnt floor you nw. wht? no im not castrated wht u tlking about. wht is castrated? uh duh.

State of delta today
    we tried........ we really did...
    make delta great again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes I get provoked when I'm playing delta and I simply can't be bothered to disarm/resist. Yes I have it on macro and I don't care. If someone takes my seat to act tough I warn him once. If he does it again I just ignore him, let he think he won....

...but I'm extremely vindictive and I will follow him carefully for the next half an hour if needed and he will get blown up to shreds, "accidentally" take a PB to the neck or some other horrible things will happen to him. Things happen. He might get body blocked or disarmed when a Praetorian is ripping his head off. Who knows maybe that remote detonated C4 goes up at THE worst time, when he is standing there. Or all fails I might OD him when he is in crit. The planet is a dangerous place. Touch luck buddy.

And I make sure to hide his body in a locker where he will slowly go perma while he complains to mods or in Dchat. You took my seat by disarming me, in my mind you deserve worse than death.
    mfw took the jokers seat on the alamo
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I make sure to hide his body in a locker where he will slowly go perma while he complains to mods or in Dchat. You took my seat by disarming me, in my mind you deserve worse than death.
    When you waited in req I studied the wiki...
    While you were attending briefing I mastered the pb...
    While you were wasting time in pursuit of chems I cultivated inner strength...
    While I was taking dishes out of the dishwasher, you stole my seat...

And now that the FOB is on fire and the queen is at the gate, you have the audacity to come to me for help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im taking away your delta card. Sorry not sorry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha love the salt

I never in my life provoked anybody or took a seat from anybody. So when I settle in and they took what is dear for me...I take my revenge. I'm not afraid of any creature on this cursed planet. I will go to the debts of hell if it means I can avenge my beloved seat.

That is MY seat. MY SEAT YOU HEAR ME?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha love the salt

I never in my life provoked anybody or took a seat from anybody. So when I settle in and they took what is dear for me...I take my revenge. I'm not afraid of any creature on this cursed planet. I will go to the debts of hell if it means I can avenge my beloved seat.

That is MY seat. MY SEAT YOU HEAR ME?
    Okay stop your cringe af larping for a moment and maybe realise that your actually just a tremendous dickhead who griefs other players because they clicked on a sprite. Its not your seat if you didn't hold onto it, you've admitted to holding met grudges and escalating improperly. Think about what you could contribute to the fun of other players in a round and not just being a selfish cunt yeah.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    Okay stop your cringe af larping for a moment and maybe realise that your actually just a tremendous dickhead who griefs other players because they clicked on a sprite. Its not your seat if you didn't hold onto it, you've admitted to holding met grudges and escalating improperly. Think about what you could contribute to the fun of other players in a round and not just being a selfish cunt yeah.
    Who is even talking to you? Who are you even? You sound like the cringiesy most butthurt edgelord I seen xD You know nobody really cares about yo right? This game has hundreds of players you are a nobody so act like it. I start to think you have problems with your manhood so you take it out here. Go ahead write a few more lines, maybe that will help with your little head

Now for everybody else, Joker is IN PLAY BABY waiting for somebody to take my seat for no reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this might aswell just be in acid goop what the fuck we getting master trolled
    Last edited by Thfoxpz; 02-19-2021 at 11:53 AM.