Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    Haha love the salt

I never in my life provoked anybody or took a seat from anybody. So when I settle in and they took what is dear for me...I take my revenge. I'm not afraid of any creature on this cursed planet. I will go to the debts of hell if it means I can avenge my beloved seat.

That is MY seat. MY SEAT YOU HEAR ME?
    Tony, fix your fucking brain

That is all

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the fuck is going on

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes I get provoked when I'm playing delta and I simply can't be bothered to disarm/resist. Yes I have it on macro and I don't care. If someone takes my seat to act tough I warn him once. If he does it again I just ignore him, let he think he won....

...but I'm extremely vindictive and I will follow him carefully for the next half an hour if needed and he will get blown up to shreds, "accidentally" take a PB to the neck or some other horrible things will happen to him. Things happen. He might get body blocked or disarmed when a Praetorian is ripping his head off. Who knows maybe that remote detonated C4 goes up at THE worst time, when he is standing there. Or all fails I might OD him when he is in crit. The planet is a dangerous place. Touch luck buddy.

And I make sure to hide his body in a locker where he will slowly go perma while he complains to mods or in Dchat. You took my seat by disarming me, in my mind you deserve worse than death.
    same
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted Rousing speeches. I got fucking trolled instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago Delgado View Post
    I wanted Rousing speeches. I got fucking trolled instead.
    "Fuck delta!" is a pretty good rousing speech for charlie. So you got what you wanted anyway.
    Viktor Kovalevsky
    Martin Dark

02.10.20 - mentor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the moment I knew the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me, I craved the strength and certainty of chitin, I aspired to the purity of the Deadly Xeno. Your kind has claimed your flesh, as if it will not decay and fail you, one day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither and you will beg medicine to save you. But I am already saved...

For the Hivemind is Immortal.

Even in Death I serve the Queen Mother

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casada_Radio View Post
    Delta then: You mess with me I'll floor with you right here and now! Heck, I might even riot! We cool? Yea ok we cool let's win! Look at me ladies! OOORAH TO ASHES!

Delta now: uehuhuhuhuh, yea ok you win now. but wit my geneus intellec I will plot my revene on u and maek u embarass. Unga dunga? nono me smrt delta. its not gutless im just smrt. i cm back n hurt u whn u least expect it. nooo its not about skill, no mattur if i cnt floor you nw. wht? no im not castrated wht u tlking about. wht is castrated? uh duh.

State of delta today
    i always throw down but yeah deltards need to back me up when I get into a fist fight. i threw an SG into the hangar brief glass after he was disarming delta and i got help though

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OwO: I think we're gonna die ywy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes I get provoked when I'm playing delta and I simply can't be bothered to disarm/resist. Yes I have it on macro and I don't care. If someone takes my seat to act tough I warn him once. If he does it again I just ignore him, let he think he won....

...but I'm extremely vindictive and I will follow him carefully for the next half an hour if needed and he will get blown up to shreds, "accidentally" take a PB to the neck or some other horrible things will happen to him. Things happen. He might get body blocked or disarmed when a Praetorian is ripping his head off. Who knows maybe that remote detonated C4 goes up at THE worst time, when he is standing there. Or all fails I might OD him when he is in crit. The planet is a dangerous place. Touch luck buddy.

And I make sure to hide his body in a locker where he will slowly go perma while he complains to mods or in Dchat. You took my seat by disarming me, in my mind you deserve worse than death.
    This is a yikes from me bro.
    Community Mentor
    Began 2/17/2021

Sergeant Major Poppy Castlebrook
    Marie Auburn
    August Lancaster