0 Thread(s)
    i like to keep it short and simple

"FUKKEMUP!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The necro is strong in this one.

I always try to go for something along the lines of. "That fucker stole your food/pay/gun!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually just go for the most retarded shit someone can possibly say and try to make it dramatic, usually at the MPs or commands' expense. Usually shit like how it's natural for every marine to flee sometimes like when the XO/CO's mother can't comprehend the concept of a good old pump and dump but there comes a time when it's necessary to take a stand and push onward. Alternatively if there's a lot of infighting I remind them all that sometimes marines have to look past their differences and reflect on the things they have in common like having the CO's wife's number blocked because the bitch won't stop blowing up their phone about shit like paternity tests and child support. You know, remind them that ultimately we're all in the same boat and that it's necessary to come together as a unit like we do when we lie to the CMP's mother and insist all of alpha squad is KIA so she'll stop calling them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually go with “What, do you want to live forever marines? Tally Ho, murder the lousy bastards! Charge!” Followed by a whistle blast and me charging forwards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to time I feel myself very inspired by some reference to historic events or epic phrases , for example:

"MARINES! THIS IS OUR THERMOPYLAE!
    TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!

HOLD THE CHOKE POINT!
    ALL OR NOTHING!"

Classic variant:
    "Come on you apes! Do you want to live forever?! Chaaarge!"