Date of Incident
    February 19, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    LynuahSororitas

Accused Character Name
    Jericho

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:30 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2

Description of the incident:
    Followed by Synthetic Programming, they are not supposed to be on active combat on the ground side once deployed. However, despite they were ship side synthetic rather than a survivor synth, the synthetic was actively attacking the Xenomorphs, while clearing the weeds and walls, even making a combat contact with the Queen on the frontal line while welding a fire axe.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A. However, there were few ghost witnesses previously, and I expect them to show up on the record.

How you would punish the accused:
    Suspension of the whitelist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woopsy daisy. Never knew they have JUST got a whitelist like yesterday until now.
    Wishing the accused to be warned, rather than suspension.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see how clearing weeds and a few walls are engaging in ''combat'', I was using the fire axe to do it as it is more efficient, being able to one hit purple sacs when wielded, etc.

If I harmed anyone it was probably a miss click, just because I am wielding it doesn't mean I am fighting or engaging in combat with anyone. I will wait for the logs so we can both analyze them.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've received another report about this issue as well and are looking into it now. Anyone else who witnessed this + the accused please write us your input in this thread.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This video was sent to the council, accompanying one of the reports we've recieved: Streamable Link
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gonna do the loggerinos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After checking the actual evidence video and conversation with the accused has been made, I admit that I have made a grave mistake of making a report.

Requesting pulling the report out and considering resolved without any actions taken.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    February 18

Round start was 10:52am. From here, I'll only be including instances in where Jericho is attacking a Xeno. Do keep in mind these logs are purely here for the sake of reference, and can hardly reflect what happened at the time and the circumstances causing the generation of logs.

ORDER = Yellow
    Attacking Xeno = Red
    Helping Marines = Green

Jericho is giving orders to Marines, then slashes two different Xenos, while also help rendering aid to wounded Marines:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Hivelord attacks Jericho (corresponds with minute 2:50 of the Streamable video), though Jericho does not return attack and instead, clears weeds and helps wounded Marines:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

This pretty much concludes everything relevant to the case. Those are the only instances where he was involved shouting orders that could lead one to believe he was helping in pushes and more, though in most instances, he just used orders to give buffs to Marines while helping out.
    Last edited by Pfanner; 02-18-2021 at 11:10 PM.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate you speaking to Lynuah and requesting that the report be pulled, but it was out of your hands even before this report. We knew about the frontlining and such before it was made.

After much deliberation with the synth council, as well as weighing in the warning delivered yesterday to Lynuah, we decided that dewhitelisting the individual was the best course of action. Lynuah has a lot of heart and really cares about the role, but we figured that they should wait and better familiarize themselves with the role before playing synthetic more. They will be free to message us regarding the reinstatement of their whitelist on 4/18.

This report can be considered closed now.
    Synthetic Senator