User Tag List

Thread: Staff Report - Grimreaperx15, Pfanner(for asleeping?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Staff Report - Grimreaperx15, Pfanner(for asleeping?)

Staff Report
    Your BYOND Key
    Sakuyoi
    Date of Incident
    February 19, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    Lily Izayoi
    Their BYOND Key
    Grimreaperx15, Pfanner(for asleeping?)
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6:00 AM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    - We're a server focused on the enjoyment of the players. As long as the players are having a blast and not every single rule is being broken, it's okay to let some things slide here and there.

Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    - Constantly stay cool. Regardless of what a player says to you do not act unprofessional and get angry with them.
    Description of the incident
    Earlier in the round when i was chilling with my delta (meta)buddies in alamo we get this message from ARES

ARES v3.2

The UA Safety Council would like to remind all personnel that sexual harassment during your deployment and work period is considered a serious infraction. Contribute to the safety of your brethern and report misconduct to the Military Police immediately.

So basically we tried making fun of it. Screaming sexual harassment in radio and in delta comms and the CIC SO even screaming their disdain, Spamming grab intents to each other because "sexual harassment". It was just dumb fun. No serious shit going on.

We thought that admins and staff members will try to roll with our joke because they made the announcement but instead people got aslept and warned(?) in LOOC. And when i complained that they were the ones who brought it upon themselves they threatened me to make this OOC.
    Evidence
    logs
    How you would punish the accused
    If people were noted. Remove their notes. No one would've joked about Sexual harassment if someone didnt make that announcement.

The problem here is that this was taken very seriously by the staff team when they themselves know that the playerbase doesnt take things seriously and makes fun of every ARES announcements like how every SS13 servers makes fun of the AI for saying something.

I made this staff report to make it clear that everything we did was a JOKE (if you missed the context) and we definitely condone sexual harassment in real life.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already explained to you in-game that no one was slept for "sexual harassment", everyone got slept for having grabbed each other 30 times.

Furthermore, you are in violation of sub-forum Rule 7: You may not make an report for another player.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I can say is: Yes, I did make an ARES announcement as an IC response to make people aware that splurting out sexual phrases and shit like "X is GROPING ME" is considered sexual harassment. Though I didn't sleep anyone, that was Grim doing it. Not sure if anyone was noted, at least I didn't see anyone, though the reason I made an MOOC afterwards was to make people understand that there's a fine line between making the occassional statement and just consistently spamming shit about sexual harassment and people touching each other inappropriately.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "So basically we tried making fun of it. Screaming sexual harassment in radio and in delta comms"

You get no sympathy from me regardless of what happened if this is what you consider a suitable response. It's not funny.

Reaper is correct however. You cannot make a report on behalf of someone else.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001