Date of Incident
    February 19, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Schlomo 'Al Nasir' Jones

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Fortelian

Accused Character Name
    I don't know their predator's name.

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:40ish PM EST 02/19/2020

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    So basically it was just gear recovery on the almayer and long story short I come up to the almayer and I see a predator literally killing marines so at this point I'm defending the marines I begin fighting with the predator and I had a predator mask from some other dead predator who died on the colony which is all fine because I got it taken away on the ship. I went and got treated and just continued to defend the ship from the predators. Ok cool I have no gear now and I'm chasing down a predator theres NO ONE with gear in sight, I get LPC'd and cloak hit once. But as well theres logs of other instances of this happening multiple times. With no other gear holders in sight its just me and myself or another marine or two defending the almayer from the predators. I won't post the other clips that have ANY presence of gear nearby me even if the synth which was Superjo98 as Bradette had the bracers and showed up because they HEARD me literally getting wrist bladed and lpc'd in atmos. However thats unrelated I can post that if needed but I understand if they saw the synth with gear or whatever.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://streamable.com/ipl5zh
    I've cropped it due to staff logs and what not.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the council.
    Last edited by Audi_Gzz; 02-20-2021 at 12:39 AM.

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm one of the preds who got involved in the gear recovery.
    During the gear recovery, as I had a plan to capture the synthetic Bradette non-lethally so I could remove their clan bracers on the pred ship without marine interference. The plan went smooth until I got disarmed by the synthetic and stunned by the prod in response. as I was stunlocked, a marine comes up to me and begins PBing me with a shotgun. Since I was effectively doomed to die from this mishap I triggered my Self-Destruct. After 5 seconds or so we all got HPC sniped (the CMO, Synthetic, and the marine) and due to that HPC, the CMO got gibbed as they were unable to flee from the SD. Whoever shot that HPC pretty much ruined the round for the CMO who was uninvolved and innocent.
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in the pred recovery gear mission and I was south of the SD , I later went to the researcher/Isolation room to recover the gear.Unsure if it was me the one who used the HPC since I was using it a lot to run away from some marines.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That round was a big mess. I had retrieved the mask and teleported back to public ship to put it back, along with a smart disc I got, when I switched to chasing the synthetic. My main goal was to get the gear back, so I was chasing after them, the round was so long I can't tell you exactly how it went down, but I do know you were staying near the synth for a while, or vice versa. If you're guarding dishonorable prey, you're dishonorable too. I wasn't trying to target you or anything, I was just trying to get the gear, and you were getting in my way. Eventually me and another pred were about to get the synth, but as I HPCd them to stun (LPC doesn't stun synths) my game crashed, and when I reconnected I was dead. I believe another pred managed to get the synth though, but then I think they died shipside too? Lots of preds died, and two ERTs were sent in to hunt them as well, a PMC, and dutch's dozen.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be up for this shortly

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because there were a lot of preds on the Almayer for gear recovery I have only grabbed the logs relating to Audi and Fort, if there is anything you want added that is important to the report either @ me or reply here

Audi removing pred gear and attacking a pred groundside (I left out some of the fight logs because there were a lot):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Audi fights fortelian after seeing him try to kidnap a synth shipside:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Audi gets arrested as MPs try to return all pred gear, at this time Fortelian is also trying to get it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fortelian comes back for synth and fights audi:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After getting surgery Audi fights Fortelian again:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Audi encounters other preds while roaming Almayer including fort:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After getting surgery from the synth (Bradette) Audi once again encounters Fortelian:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After more surgery once again Audi searches for Fort and fights, all while staying near the synth (Bradette):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fort is downed and Audi removes pred gear, at this point more preds begin fighting Audi:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After more surgery once again Audi searches for Fort and fights, all while staying near the synth (Bradette):

Spoiler Spoiler:
    It's not really my place to comment here, but this log in particular bothers me. You are saying, as the log puller, that the Synth was nearby for these six minutes, but have neglected to include a log of the Synth emoting, talking, being hit, literally anything that would indicate the Synth's location to being nearby Audi and Fortelian (co-ords, map area). I don't want to assume you meant anything dishonest, but it's really lacking to assert something that your provided logs don't prove.

I think Fortelian, Audi, and the council would be grateful if you could include or clarify whether there are any logs (within the timeframe provided that I have quoted) from Bradette indicating his location is near Audi and Fortelian.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synth here, I followed Audi for the majority of the round as he seemed to be the only marine that could somewhat protect me from the preds. However in the clip where he was stunhit I was nowhere near him, that is all.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been decided that Fortelian recieves a warning, as his actions were not severe enought to warrant anything heavier.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505