User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thing CM should implement from TGMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    You...joking right? I was literally meta-gaming and getting warnings not to kill certain ways. I got kills. I got PLENTY of kills.

But I got most of those kills not because I clicked good, but because I discovered an intentional/unintentional bug or mechanic that later got updated in the patch notes or was told never do it as I will get banned. I'm talking about from macro-abuse to overriding maxcaps in OT with non-OT chems. I'm sure I'm ahead in this than you if you have to say this comment.

And that's why I stopped playing these roles as I DON'T want to abuse the game. I want to play it as intended. And in that regards CM is forcing you to get really efficient in killing xenos as you have to understand how they play and when and how they can be killed. That's why when I went to TGMC, after trying out the toys, I had a normal run, trying to get as much finishing kills as I could and it went amazing, BECAUSE I was forced to get good at it in CM.

So thanks, I know how to kill, no need to lecture me on it.
    while you were clicking benos i was mastering the wiki
    Felicity Bringh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    while you were clicking benos i was mastering the wiki
    While you were mastering the wiki I mixed cafeteria items to OT C4 and hid them under textures