Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Thing CM should implement from TGMC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casada_Radio View Post
    You know...what if Fix It Tony is doing this to up his post count
    You think you are better than me? YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME?! MMMHMHHHH. I BOUGHT THAT CAR TO IMPRESS PEOPLE. MMHMHMMM. GAAAAAAAAAAAH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreydis View Post
    Maybe? But at what point does someone decide that maybe they need to not have access to the forums ever again?
    I beg to differ. One might think that the so called 'CM' community would not benefit from a sophisticated gentleman like myself, yet I firmly believe I added more value to my trusted and beloved people. So once again I am asking for your support with my noble cause to end this tyranny of many. We stand firmly on higher moral ground and we shall prevail. Today you, tomorrow maybe me. Farewell my friend.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    I beg to differ. One might think that the so called 'CM' community would not benefit from a sophisticated gentleman like myself, yet I firmly believe I added more value to my trusted and beloved people. So once again I am asking for your support with my noble cause to end this tyranny of many. We stand firmly on higher moral ground and we shall prevail. Today you, tomorrow maybe me. Farewell my friend.
    And I'm asking, man, you're proud of yourself, you know what you're doing, you have all the sense and the human dignity I do not know but you're a pathetic guy, you do not even think what you do and who you insult, you can insult those what deserves it but not our CM community our great place, and so special and important because it is not someone there so that you can make fun of him because you like it I do not know in which you were brought up a family but unless you do not I know, you do not understand what faith is. If you think you're wonderful, you're just the tip that someone has not yet isolated from society, I do not know what's so funny about it, but hit a discord or SS13 or other degenerates and you're not picking on such a holy CM community. how can anyone publicly post such photos on internet forums? I ask who should answer for this because I think you can see that the church does not go like you are I do not know atheist, or believe in some sect or even you are a servant of Satan and you will not do it with the Pope, you probably do not know what you are talking about Satan's fiends. think about how much the Pope he did, he was somebody and you who you are to make fun of him what? who gave you the right to insult our popes at all?
    did you even think that this is not a person who would laugh at her and praise me all? take a child, you really are some kind of psycho because in contrast to you, the Pope is the authority for me and you do not know whose authority you can be the same kind of fools as you who do not know what church and religion, you can see that you do not pray and do not go on religion to school, you see, you do not respect religion, I do not know how you want it to take your photos, interesting or would you dare. True, let's children think about what you are saying because you have no idea who he was Pope John Paul II as you are not in fully developed mentally, do not take as a person like the holy father, because it shows that you do not have a cross in the house, not an offense saint, I am not talking about the church, but generally about the principles of faith to have some dignity because the pope did not offend anyone And what do you insult him for what? tell me what you are offending such a person as the holy father, I have no words but if you had the idea though and reached for the holy scriptures and read it maybe you would change ... I do not know go to church because you see in a long time Satan is in you man, you do not like church is at least quiet and do not offend other people

No RiGCZ detected.
    REDEMPTION

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tony what is your character name
    Muhreen: Eugienia 'Nordica' Northey
    Xendigo: ZAB0

Medals:
    https://imgur.com/a/PiOgzZY