User Tag List

Thread: Classic cm and nostalgia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic cm and nostalgia

sip. remember back when queen died in 1 hedp. I did lol

Feel free to add me on discord If you'd like to talk or something @Special1kira, a cruel protogen#2359
    I'm an example of what not to do if you want to become a CO, ask me for any CO related questions or synth related question
    Usually the SEA nowaday
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when medical was challenging and a burst lung was a difficult test of a doctor's skills.

Multilarva, shrapnel removal, organ damage, bones refracturing above 40 brute, necro, infections...

Good times.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when I first played doctor. I ended up killing someone from necro, a lot of necro. You had to wash your hands basically everytime or risk your patient gettin necro and then dying. It was harsh but dammint it added something. It made you think. Now these dam zoomers with their bone mend in a pill and 2 auto surgery. You also had a bizillion dam hugger infections becuase the carrier could instant apply the stuff and everyone kept getting infected. Kept you busy. AND YOU HAD TO CHECK FOR MULTI. Dear god if you got a dam bald doc with a hugger. GG your round. Everyone would be god dam borgs by late game becuase those ravs would litter LV with dam hands and feet. Limbs came of easier those days. You had to give tram for everything or your patient also with shit themselves and be stuck in pain crit. Now you got these dam super marines.

Used to have a harsher req. You basically got only the frist req points and everything else was good luck. The system was points instead of money and looked nicer. God dam mortar was too expensive for literally anything before it got changed. Used to bust specs balls for begging for more ammo, dammint only if you live past 5 minutes. Everyone sucked up the mags like they were a vacuum and you had Line Hell. But Line Hell built community around the line. Had to talk to others. Felt like req existed and did something besides be the magical metal fairy. Req is a shell.

God dam game is a shell.