User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retiring from Staff and CM

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mod team is offering me an astounding Two cookies, a empty cup, a stick of gum, 1 and a half ball of European mozzarella that is not Swiss Chease, Clairon Doing over 100 SEA hours,Premium Dutch Pilsner, a Coupon, jar of vegemite, a fresh glass of Milo, with more than the recommended teaspoons. A gallon worth of sweet tea, possible future adminship, and a go to hell from Acute So i guess im coming back to CM! and staff
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesthebond View Post
    The mod team is offering me an astounding Two cookies, a empty cup, a stick of gum, 1 and a half ball of European mozzarella that is not Swiss Chease, Clairon Doing over 100 SEA hours,Premium Dutch Pilsner, a Coupon, jar of vegemite, a fresh glass of Milo, with more than the recommended teaspoons. A gallon worth of sweet tea, possible future adminship, and a go to hell from Acute So i guess im coming back to CM! and staff
    The cycle continues
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    The cycle continues
    It was a mod and mentor war but the mods came out on top. Mentors offered : two cookies and a box of soda, 2 lbs of bacon, 1 ball of mozarella , BROWNIES, 3 DAY OLD LEFTOVERS, can of beef stew, butter with cuban bread, and a worn one shoe, A whole Watermelon, budwiser, offer you thanks and appreciation for all of the work youve done, A closet of food and toilet paper
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219