Marine Name
    Koki 'Koi', Brian (Synth), YA-Y

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Baln'Frim Avrhek

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

1,517 words

Clan Ket'Ahk.

It has a focus on a smithing/hunting culture that puts a focus on turning really worthy prey into weaponry or putting such sentimental values into their items. They have a rocky past, and it shapes them into being more bitter Yautja than most others.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>

1,607 words

Baln'Frim Avrhek.

The story's goal is to portray when Baln is made into a blooded hunter. It's supposed to narrate how utterly disappointing reality can be sometimes, as a way of giving a bitter or remarkable mortification for his character, as to make him show that he wants to prove himself to his clan and those that died in the fight of the last trial. I didn't want to make too much, so I focused only really on a blooding trial where two others die remarkably quick in comparison, and yet he achieves such a precise point to a comparison of, 'this is not what I really wanted' kind of way.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original "crafting" lore, and the structure of the text was well done. It's nice to look at.

3 questions from me.

1#. You made a lodge at the beginning of the round, and it's been mostly calm in that area since then. After beaming to your ship, you teleport back to your lodge to find 5'ish marines poking around the exterior and they are talking on their radio, gun's out. What do you do?

2#. You're facing a marine in the jungle, alone. Hearing gunshots and slashing, 4 more marines joins the fight to help their ally. Knowing you aren't in condition to continue a fight on this scale, you HPC them and start running (AoE stun but im sure you already knew that). When they get stunned, two lurker and a runner shows up and starts slashing/trying to cap them. What do you do?

3#. You're running around solaris, looking for a T3 xeno to hunt when you're stopped by a fellow yautja. they tell you that "Robusto Deltardo is a dishonorable scum that must be dispatched for their transgression in an honor duel", they would hunt them but they are already hunting their old opponent who ran from their duel. You know the yautja is an Acnient/Councillor. What do you do?
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoSam View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]
    1#. You made a lodge at the beginning of the round, and it's been mostly calm in that area since then. After beaming to your ship, you teleport back to your lodge to find 5'ish marines poking around the exterior and they are talking on their radio, gun's out. What do you do?
    They haven't pierced the Lodge's interior yet; so I would approach it as if I was trying to find who was potentially worthy prey, but first, roleplaying the situation would be best. Making noises from within the lodge as to intimidate, and should they stay--maybe even open the lodge doors and approach outwards to see if anyone challenges my predator. 5ish marines is quite a bit, but depending on how they act is how I react to the situation. They haven't pierced the insides of the lodge, so their worthiness is dubious at best, and would need a bit of time before I start going out with worthy-level weapons.

2#. You're facing a marine in the jungle, alone. Hearing gunshots and slashing, 4 more marines joins the fight to help their ally. Knowing you aren't in condition to continue a fight on this scale, you HPC them and start running (AoE stun but im sure you already knew that). When they get stunned, two lurker and a runner shows up and starts slashing/trying to cap them. What do you do?
    As it was my fault for HPCing them, and stunning these marines, I need to stop the xenos. Pulling them up, pushing the two parties apart, trying my best not to let either side suffer a death. What I've done could be round devastating, as captures provide an extra two xenos to the xeno faction. This is unacceptable if I am responsible; it wouldn't have been my intentions if I wanted to right a hunt that I was busy in. But just because I wronged the marines does not mean I should wrong the xenos aswell--if one goes crit, drag it quickly as hell to weeds.

3#. You're running around solaris, looking for a T3 xeno to hunt when you're stopped by a fellow yautja. they tell you that "Robusto Deltardo is a dishonorable scum that must be dispatched for their transgression in an honor duel", they would hunt them but they are already hunting their old opponent who ran from their duel. You know the yautja is an Acnient/Councillor. What do you do?
    If it's an Ancient, I am no longer responsible for any OOC responsibility for dishonorable prey. Their word, is their word, and they would be at fault if I hunted a dishonorable prey who happened to be contrary to that fact. So, regardless of whether I know or not, this Ancient-deemed dishonorable will get hunted as per their wish. The only part that is my responsibility is how I handle hunting them; I still must go by the honor code, just that I must hunt this dishonorable.

I am answering these questions as per to Honor Code (that I know and studied), and hope they are up to satisfaction.
    In question #2, I assume it's medium population, which is typically that any xeno that dies, is pretty devastating to round economy, and that if any marine is capped, is also equally devastating, because of the way round population goes to my knowledge.
    Synthetic Whitelist - Brian Predator Whitelist - Baln'frim Arvhek
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21
    Logs filed for reports: 5

Discord: rin#0142
    Moderation Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Robust answers, you should be a very good addiction to our hunting party. I honestly cannot see how this wouldn't be accepted.
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application - Accepted

Neko really needs to stop writing their messages with a fucking crayon.

I can tell you've put a lot of effort into your story, it's creative and descriptive.

See you on the hunt my bruddah.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505