Date of Incident
    February 24, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Aden Cooper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Dont Know

Accused Character Name
    Kaori 'Mad Dog' Yamashati

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    23:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule-2 Rule-4 Rule-11

Description of the incident:
    Beginning of the Round, Delta SSGT was arrested by the military police for I believe hacking his squad REQ. Prior to this I had authorized the hacking. This led to a protest at the Brig which was not violent. I have talked to the CMP about any possibility of him being let go the military police Refused. Not wanting to create round start drama I announced that I had put in a recommendation for the Release of the Delta SSGT all protesters to briefing something like that. The operation began, with military police already antagonizing the marines. Some 20 minutes later I think REQ officer had reported a suspicious individual near REQ after hearing this Military Police arrested the Corporate Liaison on charges I am not aware of on ZERO evidence. The CL was asking for help in comms I was busy leading during this time and may have not seen some of the radio chatter, anyways I asked in the MP channel multiple times what the cl was arrested for and no reply during this time another Military Police came to CIC and informed me how the mps were framing the CL I forgot his name but you will see in the logs, after a while the CMP ordered his release and the MPs still refused to let the poor man go. Cl was still asking for my help rather asking for command but I was in charge at the time. I took a Lieutenant with me to the Brig it was there I saw the CL he was asking for help I asked CMP multiple times what he is in for and no reply then the monkey event stuff started happening. We moved to REQ SSGT Kaori the reported individual was holding a flamethrower in green alert I ordered the man to drop the weapon he refused. Eventually he started burning like crazy and I believe burned the SEA [Someone was dying 100% ,dont know the identity] I ordered the CMP to arrest the man but I do not know what happened next, I moved to CIC because there is an operation to run and marines were asking for Orbital Bombardments etc. The SSGT Kaori was insulting me over comms breaking marine law, anyways the CMP released the man with no justice regarding what he did at REQ. Long story short they were mad and were conspiring in comms. My Lieutenants deployed I asked the SEA to protect me if they attempt anything. Some time later SSGT Kaori came to CIC telling me I was under arrest with no charges the man pulled a pepper spray and I ordered the SEA to arrest him which he did Truly heroic. Anyways he comes back later telling me he will flash me to death or something like that, it was there the captain came to CIC. I ran away and pulled my weapon telling him to Cease while he was trying to make an illegal arrest. The Captain asked for my pistol I gave it then the CMP came told me I was under arrest for attempt murder. I would like to mention I have not fired my weapon once during this round except a warning shot telling the SSGT to cease. Fearing what would happen to me as I did not trust the Military Police I ran out of CIC and boarded Alamo deploying to fight at the AO. I died shortly after to a praetorian. During the briefing stand off I have told the CMP to arrest the SSGT multiple times and She was supporting this illegal arrest most dishonorable
    ================================================== ===========
    During the investigation lead by the Provost Marshall the MPs outright lied to the Provost Marshall and to the CO, which is one of the reasons I fled fearing for my illegal arrest.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Everything is in the Logs

How you would punish the accused:
    Warning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude. You are talking so much shit here, I'm not even reading half of it.

BUT

The flamer went off because the SO repeatedly hit me. AND I was arrested. The Chief followed your orders, even though they were batshit illegal. Also, you fled to the colony after SHOOTING at me AND before the Provost arrived.

The SEA is also no MP, so you ordering him to arrest me, whilest I was performing an arrest, is illegal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled ICly, pretty sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was. We had Provost Marshal Kepplinger, and he handled it.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the provost admiral and I do not think that it was handled adequately ICly. The reason for this being that while I did go and talk to the MPs, people have told me they were lying, and the CO had woken up after everything had happened, and the XO was dead, so really the only side of the story I was getting was from the reported MP, and the CMP, as well as talking to the SEA over comms a bit. From what I could piece together, apparently an MP got shoved and shot fire, then got arrested for it (?) then was released, then they got arrested again for NoD or something, both times ordered by the XO. The MP then said they were going to kill the XO. The XO then shot them and ran planetside to escape because they felt threatened (which is understandable, since the MP said they were going to kill them) also apparently the SEA stopped the MP from killing the XO and then got arrested for interfering. Also at one point the MP insulted the CO in CIC saying something rude, but you'd have to check that.

All of this is what I was informed of but take it with a grain of salt because multiple people have said I was lied to which is believable because they people telling me what the MP and CMP did, well, was the MP and the CMP. It was a mess of a round. Also there were war-mongering monkeys or something.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tori Wetsel is also a victim

As an SO (the round after the aforementioned one, for some reason everyone left CIC, and I followed, I discovered that it was because we were attempting to bring down a rogue truck that was creating havoc. The truck was running too fast for me to get in, so seeing no other recourse than to destroy the truck, I begin to fire at it. The mps managed to clamp it (I had forgotten clamps existed), but well I was shooting, I had hit and almost killed an mp (mad dog). He arrested me for assault, despite me obviously having no ill intent. As he arrested me he said things along the lines of "it was green alert, you shouldn't have been shooting" (I am like 1000% sure that it was blue, due to the rogue truck. Also that "intent doesn't matter", despite, you know the definition in ML which says that it does "To threaten or use physical force against someone with ILL INTENT but without intent to kill". Anyway then he leaves me with other mps and goes to medbay, as he is almost dead (though most that death came from standing around bleeding and likely with a chest fraq) I stand around with mps as they debate what to do with me for the rest of the round (not long).

Evidence- Da logs.

Punish- MP joban, from these two accounts I hope that it is clear that he is powertripping very hard and/or doesn't understand ML.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I jumped to the MPs after I died as a Praetorian this round, I saw the accused in brig, trying to appeal or something, apparently. There was some LOOC between them and the CMP, I remember that the CMP said that they will get XO arrested because they annoyed them in LOOC.
    Yamashita was not released, they served their sentence then started talking about killing the XO, an arrest attempt on the XO was made, but the SEA interfered after the XO ordered him to do so. CO woke up soon and tried to piece everything together, while talking to Yamashita and the XO about what happened, Yamashita tried to spray the XO who was in the command bubble. The XO moved out of the bubble and used the aim intent on the MP, firing one bullet due to the MP triggering it by moving, although it did not hit. He gave his firearm to the CO once requested. The CO asked them to stay put while he went to get his tablet in the bathroom, during which time the XO escaped planetside, where he shortly died afterwards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anclandor View Post
    As an SO (the round after the aforementioned one, for some reason everyone left CIC, and I followed, I discovered that it was because we were attempting to bring down a rogue truck that was creating havoc. The truck was running too fast for me to get in, so seeing no other recourse than to destroy the truck, I begin to fire at it. The mps managed to clamp it (I had forgotten clamps existed), but well I was shooting, I had hit and almost killed an mp (mad dog). He arrested me for assault, despite me obviously having no ill intent. As he arrested me he said things along the lines of "it was green alert, you shouldn't have been shooting" (I am like 1000% sure that it was blue, due to the rogue truck. Also that "intent doesn't matter", despite, you know the definition in ML which says that it does "To threaten or use physical force against someone with ILL INTENT but without intent to kill". Anyway then he leaves me with other mps and goes to medbay, as he is almost dead (though most that death came from standing around bleeding and likely with a chest fraq) I stand around with mps as they debate what to do with me for the rest of the round (not long).

Evidence- Da logs.

Punish- MP joban, from these two accounts I hope that it is clear that he is powertripping very hard and/or doesn't understand ML.
    Dont mix rounds. File a report if you got a problem.

You shot me on a code blue while you were not deputized. You were not authorised to mess with that van.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    I was the provost admiral and I do not think that it was handled adequately ICly. The reason for this being that while I did go and talk to the MPs, people have told me they were lying, and the CO had woken up after everything had happened, and the XO was dead, so really the only side of the story I was getting was from the reported MP, and the CMP, as well as talking to the SEA over comms a bit. From what I could piece together, apparently an MP got shoved and shot fire, then got arrested for it (?) then was released, then they got arrested again for NoD or something, both times ordered by the XO. The MP then said they were going to kill the XO. The XO then shot them and ran planetside to escape because they felt threatened (which is understandable, since the MP said they were going to kill them) also apparently the SEA stopped the MP from killing the XO and then got arrested for interfering. Also at one point the MP insulted the CO in CIC saying something rude, but you'd have to check that.

All of this is what I was informed of but take it with a grain of salt because multiple people have said I was lied to which is believable because they people telling me what the MP and CMP did, well, was the MP and the CMP. It was a mess of a round. Also there were war-mongering monkeys or something.
    I got arrested and served my time just fine. And I arrested the SEA for Interfering with an arrest, namely me arresting the XO PLUS the SEA tried to arrest me on XOs orders, which he cant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A. I was told by fort to add it to this one (I can post pic, but I'd rather not have to figure out how)
    B. That doesn't matter, you arrested me for assault, not breach of SOP.
    C. I guess?!?! but like all other CIC staff were so that's kind of flimsy.