User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont Know - Rule-2 Rule-4 Rule-11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't file the arrest on you, I only cuffed you and handed you to the warden. It was then discussed what exactly the charges were gonna be against you.

Also, Fortelian ingame told me that I was in the clear on that subject.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was SSGT Cyrus Wilson, roundstart MP. Aden Cooper made reference to an MP that came to the CIC to report the sorry situation in the brig, and that was me. I knew this report was coming because I implored Critilius to write it, and that I would give my two cents on the issue. An extensive pull of logs is going to be necessary to sort this out due to the incredibly chaotic nature of the MP situation compounding with the Waltermeldron event ran at the same time. In addition, my perspective's usefulness will be limited to the first half of the round. This is due to me....literally becoming a monkey. I'll get to that.

So, roundstart, I joined a few minutes late. I already hear that Delta SL Cass Menns is being arrested for modifying access to squad vendors. An SL getting arrested pre-drop for DOGP is an instant Red Flag to me. I listen in on comms and piece together that the commander , Aden Cooper, authorized changes to the preps to better access gear. However, apparently Cass broke a window to give access to PFCs, and that was his arresting charge. A little dicey on the interpretation of "changes", and unsurprisingly, a 15+ person protest is forming south of the Brig. I try to defuse the situation by bringing donuts to the protest and talking it out with the marines there. Initially the marines are hostile, but that simmers down after a few minutes. At this point they are telling me their gripes about the CMPs judgement on Cass, even though he technically got permission to modify prep. To the marines credit, they were NOT violent at all, and the worst thing an engineer did was deconstruct the brig windowsill from under the emergency shutter.

Aden Cooper and the CMP go back and forth over comms arguing over whether Aden's blessing excused Cass's sentence. Kaori and and Aden were NOT able to see eye to eye. From what I observed, Kaori was NOT responsive to Aden in a timely manner, and that agitated Aden. Understandable, really. During this debate, the marines are dispersed via MOOC roundstart shenanigan citation. As a happy coincidence, Cass's timer ran out in the midst of the heated debate, and just in time for him to get onto first drop. He's able to deploy with the main force, and the round goes on. That was the relatively peaceful conclusion of the first debacle, not due to the CMP handling it well, but due to sheer luck.

Which brings us to the second. After Cass Menns is released, and the previously mentioned window-dismantling engineer is arrested, I hear over the radio that the CL is being arrested for sedition. Sedition, already, really? I come to the brig to find the CL in cuffs, angrily demanding to be released from these false charges. Garrett the CL was arrested by a fellow MP who was NOT Kaori, but I can't remember their name. Said MP told me that the CL was in possession of an agent case. Damn, that's a slum dunk isn't it? Kaori shows up as we're discussing the case to help mediate. Well, I search through the rest of the CL's gear and find nothing out of the ordinary. So I ask to see the case, and after a weird amount of protest from the MP holding it, I get the case in my hands. Boom, it's an unlocked agent case. Wow, that was way too easy for such a mess, isn't it? As I'm about to leave, I happen to ask where exactly the case was found...

And I'm told it was found by the RO, in the cryo console.

The cryo console.

Which collects gear after someone cryos.

It is physically impossible for this agent briefcase to belong to our CURRENTLY NOT IN THE FREEZER CORPORATE LIASON. I bring up such impossibility to my fellow MPs. I bring it up to Kaori. I implore the MP who is currnetly in charge of the arrest, pleading with him to see reason. None of them will hear me out. Kaori and the others are dead-set that the CL is guilty of being an agent. I have created an easy to understand visual representation of the situation: https://i.imgur.com/ITfDQua.png

At this point, I lost my temper both IC and OOC. I railed on my department for arresting a company employee on such drivel of evidence. Was I missing something obvious? Was I going insane? I felt like I was talking to rocks. Sedimentary rocks, who were about to jail an innocent man. This entire time, Aden has been pleading on the radio to know what the absolute fuck was going on in the brig. I can't even imagine how utterly confused and absolutely frustrated Aden was at this point, much less Garrett. Kaori, who has the final say in the matter, thought it was perfectly fine to throw Garrett in the slammer. I couldn't take it anymore, so I stormed off to the CIC. I walk in to Aden trying to juggle both the groundside command and the deteriorating shipside situation. I tell him exactly the situation and evidence listed above, and RP out my character having a breakdown via /me's. This prompts Aden to head to the brig in person to sort the situation out.

It was at this point where my testimony effectively ends, because shortly after leaving the CIC, I responded to an announcement of a mysterious package in Req. Four magic monkies came up the ASRS lift and offered me the sweet release of becoming a primate. I took a moment to contemplate life, my job, and my blockheaded co-workers. I accepted the chief chimp's offer with joy, and afterwards the round was bananas. Literally. I couldn't speak English, I lost MP comms, and I had almost no idea what was going on with command afterwards. My wild monkey ride came to an end at the hands of my former coworker Noah, who killed me with a tactical shotgun as I was trying to explain how being a monkey is so, so much better than an MP.

Between the security fiasco and the monkey madness, I'm sure it was hectic on the rest of my departments end. However, that doesn't excuse their sheer incompetence, nor does it excuse Kaori's failure to manage the situation. Only a full on log pull will give us hard evidence on this, and I await it eagerly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was Dwight D Barns the SEA this round and I would like to give everyone my perspective about the whole situation. I woke up to the monkey Invasion which seemed out of the ordinary However became the source of what I was the source of what obviously occurred today. in any case after having visited the monkey room and witness what I believe the monkeys attempting to put mad dog into the magical chamber I leave alongside the MP Mad Dog understandably not wanting to be converted enter the army. Not long after Mad Dog wielded the flamethrower which I believe he acquired either in wreck or most understandably from the monkey room and begins pointed at the locker in which the monkeys were popping out of fear that he himself might be turned into the monkey. By this point the round was going to Shear chaos. The comms for busy people were trying to get their bearings straight as to what the hell is going on and there was an MP yelling overcomes about the situation in which he was under deress for. I believe someone must have shoved him in order to discharge the flamer which struck me and I lived. By that point executive officer Aiden Cooper had arrived and ordered the arrest of Mad Dog for discharging the flamer and I had left because I was quite frankly tired of the situation but little did I know it would get much worse.
    fast forward a few minutes mad dog was supposed to be arrested however than due to the unusual nature of the round I believe he was let free by the CMP or was not arrested due to the current circumstances. After observing the monkeys kidnap a marine outside of this Corporation Liaisons office I proceeded to go to the executive Commander to tell him about the situation right after I faxed High command. After I tell the executive officer what had just occurred he begins to tell me that he feels that the military police are out to arrest him on dubious charges and fears there is a conspiracy on the ship. He asked for my loyalty and I replied that I am loyal to United States Marine Corps. I assume by this he wanted me to arrest or protect anyone that would do harm to him which due to the nature of my job I am unable to. after having faxed for the Provost Marshal to arrive to help alleviate issues of marine law Most pertinently the Chargers of the MP's attempting to arrest executive officer Aiden Cooper, Mad Dog arrives After having shouted insults over the microphone and saying that he would kill anyone associated with the executive officer in addition to Petty insults. Mad Dog enters the cic and begins to Shallotte executive officer to relinquish any firearms and to surrender to face charges. Mad Dog precedes to pepper spray Aiden and the executive officer orders me to arrest Mad Dog.
    I grabbed mad dog and I take him out of cic with the intention to talk to him because of the extraordinary circumstances at play. Aiden Cooper's the only person currently running the operation which was failing at the time but was bound to make comeback. arresting the executive officer in a situation like this with no other Command Staff available believed operation at Jeopardy which I believe required that high command authorized the arrest of the executive officer should there be an extraordinary reason. I take Mad Dog to the hallway and release some talk to him but Mad Dog accused me of interfering with the arrest of the executive officer the legality of which is still debated and he proceeded to flash me and handcuff me just as the captain arrives. Mad Dog clearly frustrated begins to tell the captain the events of the round which perplexes the captain for obvious reasons so the captain decides to call the chief of police to the command center and discuss the matters with the executive officer.
    after having been pardoned, the captain begins to talk with the executive officer and the chief police about the situation then mad dog proceeds to arrest the executive officer by which this point both parties were clearly frustrated in which they both drew their weapons. Captain Aidan I believe did shoot warning shots only because he aims the weapon at Mad Dog have or do to the mechanics of the game after a certain of time the gun will automatically begin to shoot so I cannot determine whether it was intentional or not. The captain convinces both parties to relinquish their weapons Cooper agrees I'm not sure about Mad Dog since he was using non-lethal that's time then the captain begins to interrogate both Cooper and mad dog about the situation.
    By this point, I drag the CMP to the nearby senior officer quarters and to begin to attempt to defuse the situation which has clearly spiraled out of control. We both agree but the situation is insane how are we cannot come to a consensus as to how this could be resolved. The CMP was keen on having the executive officer arrested on the grounds that the executive officer committed some sort of crime that warranted his removal from leading the operation. I suggest them faxing High command cuz the extraordinary situations however this fell on deaf ears as the CMP thought it was best to fax High command after they made the arrest. I'm not sure if she was aware that the executive officer Cooper was the only Command Staff monitoring the operation of time. After a conversation, I part ways with a command center to deal with the more pressing matter of the monkey Insurgency Leaving the rest of the situation to the Provost Marshal that I had faxed about earlier. Throughout the entire situation, I believe I faxed High command about the situation spiraling out of control at least two to three times.
    In the end Cooper escapes to a colony to evade further persecution by the hands the military police. The captain takes control of the command staff and leads the operation. I with the help of Freelancers take control of the monkey Menace and the server crashes.

TLDR: Ongoing hostilities between the military police and executive officer or exacerbated as a result of the monkey Insurgency. The military police investigate the monkey ordeal in which mad dog has nearly converted into a monkey himself and is now on the edge. Mad dog is disarmed causing flamer to shoot And I am head. Executive officer Cooper orders the arrest of Mad Dog for negligence with the flamer further enraging hostilities. Executive officer Cooper confesses that he believes there is an attempted coup or conspiracy against him by the military police. Mad Dog arrives escalating the situation further attempting to arrest the executive officer. I faxed the Provost in an attempt to get a neutral party to sort out the situation as the operation is slowly spiraling out of control as a result of distractions. mad dog attempts to arrest Cooper a Cooper orders me to arrest man dog in which I grab him and take them to the hallway in order to talk to him. I am arrested by mad dog and Captain arrives pardons me and attempts to assess the situation. The Provost Marshal rise and I talked with CMP in an attempt to deescalate the situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingFlail View Post
    Was Dwight D Barns the SEA this round and I would like to give everyone my perspective about the whole situation. I woke up to the monkey Invasion which seemed out of the ordinary However became the source of what I was the source of what obviously occurred today. in any case after having visited the monkey room and witness what I believe the monkeys attempting to put mad dog into the magical chamber I leave alongside the MP Mad Dog understandably not wanting to be converted enter the army. Not long after Mad Dog wielded the flamethrower which I believe he acquired either in wreck or most understandably from the monkey room and begins pointed at the locker in which the monkeys were popping out of fear that he himself might be turned into the monkey. By this point the round was going to Shear chaos. The comms for busy people were trying to get their bearings straight as to what the hell is going on and there was an MP yelling overcomes about the situation in which he was under deress for. I believe someone must have shoved him in order to discharge the flamer which struck me and I lived. By that point executive officer Aiden Cooper had arrived and ordered the arrest of Mad Dog for discharging the flamer and I had left because I was quite frankly tired of the situation but little did I know it would get much worse.
    fast forward a few minutes mad dog was supposed to be arrested however than due to the unusual nature of the round I believe he was let free by the CMP or was not arrested due to the current circumstances. After observing the monkeys kidnap a marine outside of this Corporation Liaisons office I proceeded to go to the executive Commander to tell him about the situation right after I faxed High command. After I tell the executive officer what had just occurred he begins to tell me that he feels that the military police are out to arrest him on dubious charges and fears there is a conspiracy on the ship. He asked for my loyalty and I replied that I am loyal to United States Marine Corps. I assume by this he wanted me to arrest or protect anyone that would do harm to him which due to the nature of my job I am unable to. after having faxed for the Provost Marshal to arrive to help alleviate issues of marine law Most pertinently the Chargers of the MP's attempting to arrest executive officer Aiden Cooper, Mad Dog arrives After having shouted insults over the microphone and saying that he would kill anyone associated with the executive officer in addition to Petty insults. Mad Dog enters the cic and begins to Shallotte executive officer to relinquish any firearms and to surrender to face charges. Mad Dog precedes to pepper spray Aiden and the executive officer orders me to arrest Mad Dog.
    I grabbed mad dog and I take him out of cic with the intention to talk to him because of the extraordinary circumstances at play. Aiden Cooper's the only person currently running the operation which was failing at the time but was bound to make comeback. arresting the executive officer in a situation like this with no other Command Staff available believed operation at Jeopardy which I believe required that high command authorized the arrest of the executive officer should there be an extraordinary reason. I take Mad Dog to the hallway and release some talk to him but Mad Dog accused me of interfering with the arrest of the executive officer the legality of which is still debated and he proceeded to flash me and handcuff me just as the captain arrives. Mad Dog clearly frustrated begins to tell the captain the events of the round which perplexes the captain for obvious reasons so the captain decides to call the chief of police to the command center and discuss the matters with the executive officer.
    after having been pardoned, the captain begins to talk with the executive officer and the chief police about the situation then mad dog proceeds to arrest the executive officer by which this point both parties were clearly frustrated in which they both drew their weapons. Captain Aidan I believe did shoot warning shots only because he aims the weapon at Mad Dog have or do to the mechanics of the game after a certain of time the gun will automatically begin to shoot so I cannot determine whether it was intentional or not. The captain convinces both parties to relinquish their weapons Cooper agrees I'm not sure about Mad Dog since he was using non-lethal that's time then the captain begins to interrogate both Cooper and mad dog about the situation.
    By this point, I drag the CMP to the nearby senior officer quarters and to begin to attempt to defuse the situation which has clearly spiraled out of control. We both agree but the situation is insane how are we cannot come to a consensus as to how this could be resolved. The CMP was keen on having the executive officer arrested on the grounds that the executive officer committed some sort of crime that warranted his removal from leading the operation. I suggest them faxing High command cuz the extraordinary situations however this fell on deaf ears as the CMP thought it was best to fax High command after they made the arrest. I'm not sure if she was aware that the executive officer Cooper was the only Command Staff monitoring the operation of time. After a conversation, I part ways with a command center to deal with the more pressing matter of the monkey Insurgency Leaving the rest of the situation to the Provost Marshal that I had faxed about earlier. Throughout the entire situation, I believe I faxed High command about the situation spiraling out of control at least two to three times.
    In the end Cooper escapes to a colony to evade further persecution by the hands the military police. The captain takes control of the command staff and leads the operation. I with the help of Freelancers take control of the monkey Menace and the server crashes.

TLDR: Ongoing hostilities between the military police and executive officer or exacerbated as a result of the monkey Insurgency. The military police investigate the monkey ordeal in which mad dog has nearly converted into a monkey himself and is now on the edge. Mad dog is disarmed causing flamer to shoot And I am head. Executive officer Cooper orders the arrest of Mad Dog for negligence with the flamer further enraging hostilities. Executive officer Cooper confesses that he believes there is an attempted coup or conspiracy against him by the military police. Mad Dog arrives escalating the situation further attempting to arrest the executive officer. I faxed the Provost in an attempt to get a neutral party to sort out the situation as the operation is slowly spiraling out of control as a result of distractions. mad dog attempts to arrest Cooper a Cooper orders me to arrest man dog in which I grab him and take them to the hallway in order to talk to him. I am arrested by mad dog and Captain arrives pardons me and attempts to assess the situation. The Provost Marshal rise and I talked with CMP in an attempt to deescalate the situation.
    sorry if this sounds off. I was using my phone to record this memo for you. Some words might have been jumbled in translation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I will say is mad dog tends to be jumpy when it comes to marine law which is not good. I do not believe he executes marine law in a professional manner which has been discussed a lot in other channels. There was one time he even ordered the death of an agent after he was shot with a tranq gun. I get that mps are there to enforce marine law but mad dog is more of a judge dredd than a cool mp to hang out with.
    unknown.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I will say is mad dog tends to be jumpy when it comes to marine law which is not good. I do not believe he executes marine law in a professional manner which has been discussed a lot in other channels. There was one time he even ordered the death of an agent after he was shot with a tranq gun. I get that mps are there to enforce marine law but mad dog is more of a judge dredd than a cool mp to hang out with.
    unknown.jpg
    This was also on code delta in which he refused to allow people grab shotguns from the mp armory. He was shot with the tranq gun allowing people to loot shotguns just before hijack.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright boys, going to pull logs for this when I have the time.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CMP here. ok i guess ill have to make a few posts too ill try to keep them by incident. that round really had a lot of shit happen in it. and i will miss some details even from whats posted here. i apologize.

Sl arrest, nanu ruled breaking 2 windows is major dtgp. sl broke more than 2 windows, making it a major crime, leaving very little leeway ML wise due to the mp rules. He had NO permission for dismantling the req. Most CO/XOs only give permission to hacking req, which aden did too, and they do not interpret dismantling as hacking either, normally. Book him fast and early means he will be out in time for first drop. despite what the Cyrus Wilson said about that bit, it was not an accident. The only other way i could avoid this is by being about 20 minutes late to report the offender making their arrest very unlikely. That said, an ASL can be named as such i feel the impact of such an arrest is exaggerated. Naturally people lie/downplay the charges on coms all the time in these situations (a delta being arrested) which is what fueled the protest. The protest was peaceful, iirc only threatening to not deploy (might be mixing rounds, and there was a mooc announcement too); that is with the exception of an engi that dismantled the brig window by the shutters in the middle of the protest, who was promptly arrested, and given a relatively minor charge.

The CL mess. god know what really happened, i think in the end i just drooped it (with the cl being free, technically i think they kinda ran away as i changed my mind after i ordered their release on coms). ro finds an agent briefcase. here is the catch tho, there does not seem to have been 2 cls, at least not based on me asking the cl. The cl said they were there from the shift start. 60/100 points were used from it. I dont think the charges for the CL were ever sedition, only subterfuge. Unfortunately i think this happened at the same time as a different mess, as really all incidents this round do, so my attention was split between 2 incidents. kaori was sure it was the same cl and not a new one, based on their own interactions, this is what the other mp fails to make clear.

The cmo doc incident. cmo insults doc, doc instults cmo. cmo wants DASO. i inform the cmo of their legal options, and doc gets insub, and gets fired by the cmo. so far pretty straitforward from my pov. Now i get the impression form the doc that he ahelped and was told to speak with the xo (he dosent explicitly say it, but thats how i understood what he said). i take him to the xo, xo sides with him immediately and rehires him. (i handled both id charges so far, but both under 'orders'). given how murky ml is here i think the cmo is in the right but i cant say for sure either way. "The Commander may modify access to all departments and grant access to all departments with the Head of Department's approval", "Anyone with access to a department may grant others access to that area but may be overruled by the head of the department. The Captain can overrule Head of Departments, but a regular Commander may not. "and the other passage "The Chief Medical Officer has final say over the medbay and medical procedures onboard the Almayer, except when overridden by the Commander. They may authorize or prohibit experiments at their discretion, set medbay procedures, and fire or hire civilians working in their department.". Now the aCO(XO) orders the arrest of the cmo for 'sabotaging the operation' (iirc). Given that it is not a ML charge i skip the formalities of arresting the CMO as i can conclude they are not guilty. i dont at this point consider prevarication chargers on the aco. This incident continues throughout the round with my involvement in some parts, the cmo does fax HC, but HC ignores it. the cmo ends up firing the doc again i believe under similar charges. In the round i was more focused on the access restriction part of the ML and forgot/ignored the top one. giving my view that the cmo was correct in the matter, which is relevant as to why after the monkey event i kinda turned against them. i also considered that the xo could rehire the doc into medical staff, under the employment procedures, there was an implied ahelp that the xo could help (as far as i understood things, but i didnt actually verify), and i did want to give the doc player a 2nd shot so i assisted the xo on that. i did make sure that the cmo was informed about it over medical coms, but they missed my message and found out soon enough anyway.

i do request a clarification as to whether the commander overrides the cmo (or just co) on medbay personnel, is that consider to be under medbay procedures or my and cmos understanding is correct and personnel is only at cmo's discretion. (and for changes to be made to ML so its more clear).

the the monkey incident (part 1 the beginning). i dont even remember how but i end up in req, the mw (Joanna something IC name) got there before me, and then the ACO and SO join in too shortly after. i think there were more people there but those i remember (and some monkeys). I have no idea yet why but the aco ordered the arrest of kaori (either on coms before they arrive or inperson i really dont recall). i dont recall the exact phrasing he used but for wherever reason i felt that things should be talked out before i throw cuffs on him or taze him. i dont think its unreasonable to discuss things first with 2 mps present when ordered to arrest someone by an officer thats also present. the aco orders the mp to put the flamethrower down, the mp does not (he has a decent ic reason to not do so, tho im unaware of it at that point) the mw gets infront of the mp so they cant flame the monkeys, and then the SO (one of 2 in the round from what i recall) decides, you know what LETS FUCKING DISARM A GUY WITH A FLAMETHROWER IN HAND, with the mw there, the ACO the CMP, and the monkeys, the XO was desperate to protect (over the safety of his mps and crew). naturally the flame thrower goes off, and the so thinks cool, imma do it again and this time the fire roasts one of the monkeys. at some point the aco orders their arrest again and this time i have a good reason to do it immediately as at least i have an idea of the charges. Kaori felt that this first order to arrest them was unjustified (or illegal i forget now). i conclude that given that xo was trying to stop a war with the armed monkeys and kaori made it more difficult that insubordination and the automatic NoD that comes with it are the charges and slap them on the mp.

kaori in the brig part. i talk to kaori as to what happened given that the MW was giving a contradictory report and i even try to ahelp this, but the ahelp didnt exactly address what i asked. overall i felt that the mps story was the more correct one, as it addressed the mw's perspective where as the MW only addressed their own. Kaori ahelps and i end up handling his appeal at his and and his ahelp's request. (given pretty much everyone was involved one way or another it was decided i was the best choice i guess, odd situation ml wise, but i dont think there are any issues arising form this). the appeal went as follows, kaori chose the self defense route, rather than enforcing ml. I did not fell that he was in intimidate danger to justify it, as such i found it lacking, given its aggressive nature during what i considered to be 'peace talks.' i think in retrospect its possible someone else could also conclude differently. Either way Kaori SERVED their full 20 minutes, despite what the sea/xo think. During his appeal however i did feel the XO was not taking the safety of the crew seriously, given more comms chatter about the monkeys and how kaori was about to be forcibly transformed. im not sure how aware i was of the other mps transformation (i did realize it later in the round for sure). i do get around to investigate the first order of the acos to arrest kaori and i conclude that on that one kaori is innocent. one reason wasnt a ml charge and the other was sedition, i think, which i found to be an gross exaggeration. (i was not happy ooc about a whitelist co giving nonsensical ml charges). Given the safety angle and the nonsense charges, here is where i do start to seriously conspire against the xo (but i cant say i really committed to it, as i didn't feel i had good enough ml charges). i do attempt to write a fax against the xo but give up midway though it, coudnt figure a good way to phrase and too much was going on. i think the XO called the mps to cic here.

The co gets involved. i have no idea of the exact order of events around here, not that i am earlier either. somehow i end up talking to the co (this is important as im no longer considering going after the aco but the XO now). i think i suggest to the co to BE the xo. kaori somehow ends up going to the cic despite earlier protesting that he wont go, as if he does he will shoot the xo, and instead tries to arrest the xo on his own. the sea interferes and ends up tossing kaori out. it seems both me and the co tell the sea to release kaori, which he does. i think i stay chatting with the sea here, kaori and the co go to cic, and someone fires a shot. kaori screams on coms that the xo is shooting at him, and i proceed to go in with the intention of arresting the xo for attempted murder if appropriate (or less depending on how the questioning went). i do naturally give the xo the same courtesy i gave kaori when the xo told me to arrest him and talk it out first given 2 mps and the co being around , but do make my intentions clear to the xo that i intend to arrest them. the sea pulls me away for more chatting again and during this time the xo manages to run away. i find out at some point that the xo has finally decided to take the monkey threat seriously, but i still feel he neglected the safty of the crew for too long.

ill skip my interaction with the provost, tho his recounting of what i said to him isnt fully accurate. it was like a 20 minutes conversation. this round just had so much happening and despite my attempts at separating the events most did overlap. with the exception of the sl at the start, which i never discussed with them just mentioned to him there was else too that i think everyone forgot about by then.

as for the other round in question with the truck. The So in it (i think its a different one) gets the bright idea to shoot lethals in the hallway south of the brig shutters at the truck. naturally the bullets go though the truck and hit kaori nearly killing them, felix the syth's assessment of the injuries. Kaori is kinda instant on assault charges but in the end i think ftfp was issued only. i think i considered nod too. My instructions as CMP were to not charge assault and i gave free will to the warden beyond that. Now i do want to stress out that idont think the so saw kaori, but i dont belive the so had any business shotting there and it was incredibly reckless, so much so that im not sure assault coudnt be applied as it was very close to manslaughter. the main issue was the lack of ill intent. Most of the mps knew not to use them as in the mp coms we did discuss it going though, but the so was not part of that conversation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
    Aden Cooper and the CMP go back and forth over comms arguing over whether Aden's blessing excused Cass's sentence. Kaori and and Aden were NOT able to see eye to eye. From what I observed, Kaori was NOT responsive to Aden in a timely manner, and that agitated Aden. Understandable, really. During this debate, the marines are dispersed via MOOC roundstart shenanigan citation. As a happy coincidence, Cass's timer ran out in the midst of the heated debate, and just in time for him to get onto first drop. He's able to deploy with the main force, and the round goes on. That was the relatively peaceful conclusion of the first debacle, not due to the CMP handling it well, but due to sheer luck.

Which brings us to the second. After Cass Menns is released, and the previously mentioned window-dismantling engineer is arrested, I hear over the radio that the CL is being arrested for sedition. Sedition, already, really? I come to the brig to find the CL in cuffs, angrily demanding to be released from these false charges. Garrett the CL was arrested by a fellow MP who was NOT Kaori, but I can't remember their name. Said MP told me that the CL was in possession of an agent case. Damn, that's a slum dunk isn't it? Kaori shows up as we're discussing the case to help mediate. Well, I search through the rest of the CL's gear and find nothing out of the ordinary. So I ask to see the case, and after a weird amount of protest from the MP holding it, I get the case in my hands. Boom, it's an unlocked agent case. Wow, that was way too easy for such a mess, isn't it? As I'm about to leave, I happen to ask where exactly the case was found...

Between the security fiasco and the monkey madness, I'm sure it was hectic on the rest of my departments end. However, that doesn't excuse their sheer incompetence, nor does it excuse Kaori's failure to manage the situation. Only a full on log pull will give us hard evidence on this, and I await it eagerly.
    You seem to be under the strong assumption that I was the CMP. I was a MP, nothing else. Not even warden. It was not my turn to argue with the XO or manage any situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fast forward a few minutes mad dog was supposed to be arrested however than due to the unusual nature of the round I believe he was let free by the CMP
    I found the Flamer in the monkey land moments prior, it is most likely what remained of the CE.

Also, I was jailed for a complete sentence, 20 minutes at that.