User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dont Know - Rule-2 Rule-4 Rule-11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingFlail View Post
    This was also on code delta in which he refused to allow people grab shotguns from the mp armory. He was shot with the tranq gun allowing people to loot shotguns just before hijack.
    Stop dragging up old rounds that have already been handled.

Also, that one time I did that, was before the order to let people into the armory came. The ship was being hijacked, but the alarm was not sufficiently raised.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ito726 View Post
    Most of the mps knew not to use them as in the mp coms we did discuss it going though, but the so was not part of that conversation.
    Because the SO should not have been involved in any way. It was a code blue and he was not a deputy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ito726 View Post
    the the monkey incident (part 1 the beginning). i dont even remember how but i end up in req, the mw (Joanna something IC name) got there before me, and then the ACO and SO join in too shortly after. i think there were more people there but those i remember (and some monkeys). I have no idea yet why but the aco ordered the arrest of kaori (either on coms before they arrive or inperson i really dont recall). i dont recall the exact phrasing he used but for wherever reason i felt that things should be talked out before i throw cuffs on him or taze him. i dont think its unreasonable to discuss things first with 2 mps present when ordered to arrest someone by an officer thats also present. the aco orders the mp to put the flamethrower down, the mp does not (he has a decent ic reason to not do so, tho im unaware of it at that point) the mw gets infront of the mp so they cant flame the monkeys, and then the SO (one of 2 in the round from what i recall) decides, you know what LETS FUCKING DISARM A GUY WITH A FLAMETHROWER IN HAND, with the mw there, the ACO the CMP, and the monkeys, the XO was desperate to protect (over the safety of his mps and crew). naturally the flame thrower goes off, and the so thinks cool, imma do it again and this time the fire roasts one of the monkeys. at some point the aco orders their arrest again and this time i have a good reason to do it immediately as at least i have an idea of the charges. Kaori felt that this first order to arrest them was unjustified (or illegal i forget now). i conclude that given that xo was trying to stop a war with the armed monkeys and kaori made it more difficult that insubordination and the automatic NoD that comes with it are the charges and slap them on the mp.
    From what I remember, the XO ordered you to arrest me immediately as he stepped into req, with no charges at all.
    Everybody present also ignored the fact that I, on comms and at req, voiced the fact that I escaped an abduction by the monkeys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, me arresting the XO was legal. Only the CAPTAIN has arrest immunity, not the Commander. And the XO was, well, the XO at that time. The Captain had just awoken.

In other words, aCO or not, you don't need HC permission to arrest the XO.

And since people like bringing up shit here all the time and reporting me, I'd like to extend this courtesy. The logs are being pulled anyways. I'm reporting:
    The XO, the SEA, the SO that hit me, the SO that shot me (in the other round) and every player who falsily accused me of being a liar in hopes the admins would get rid off me.

Enjoy.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, please, stop arguing for now and wait until logs are posted. I'll only be pulling relevant information between the accuser and accused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfanner View Post
    Guys, please, stop arguing for now and wait until logs are posted. I'll only be pulling relevant information between the accuser and accused.
    Do you want me to file a separate report on all the people I just accused right now or after this is handled?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormaethor View Post
    Do you want me to file a separate report on all the people I just accused right now or after this is handled?
    This entire report is already a huge mess to deal with. I'll pull the relevant logs, then consult Managment to see how we're going to take care of this disaster.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were serious Marine Law and Role-Play violations with the intent of griefing on purpose from the following individuals: Chief Military Police and Military Police SSGT Kaori 'Mad Dog' Yamashati.
    ================================================== ================================================== ========================
    I want the LOOC logs and the normal logs of both individuals published, they have broken marine law as military police and Roleplay standards attempting to grief on purpose planning it OOC which is most dishonorable. Chief Military Police is not exempt from this, she failed to stop this mess and refused to do so encouraging Yamashati to break more rules in chat and OOC.

I would also like to mention, that I have Admin Helped this matter and the admin response was [funny monkey event is happening]. In that case I ask the staff do you think it is ok to break server rules as military police because there is an event going on? If no then why was this issue not handled properly?
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't do anything against you in ooc. But hey, pull the logs. It will only fall back on you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, you filed this report against me. Pfanner said he is only pulling logs involving me and you. So good luck demanding anything else. Like, logs on the CMP.