Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dont Know - Rule-2 Rule-4 Rule-11

Commanding Officer Council Member Pahndoomack's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CO.

I woke up, was told that essentially everything was turbo dogshit shipside.

I move to CIC where I clear up the MP and XO about to escalate by ordering them to surrender their lethals to me, the XO complies while the MP does not. I tell them to wait in CIC while I grab the tablet from my office, I come back and the XO has run off, I do not believe I saw them for the rest of the round. The MP continued to report to me about bits and babs while also telling me that I was the reason the Corps was dying because the XO slipped away.

I was essentially solo'ing CIC at this point and had no time to handle both shipside affairs and groundside, so I faxed HC for them to send someone to assist, at which point Kepplinger arrived at took over shipside affairs while I worked on the ground operation.
    Alberto 'Topper' Staffer
    Sam 'Snake' Creed
    Jack Houser
    Synthetic Jacobs

Discord Pahndoomak#7127

Frankly, stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Critilius View Post
    saying he wants to flash us till we die
    I definitely never said anything like that. That would also not work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pahndoomack View Post

I move to CIC where I clear up the MP and XO about to escalate by ordering them to surrender their lethals to me, the XO complies while the MP does not. I tell them to wait in CIC while I grab the tablet from my office, I come back and the XO has run off, I do not believe I saw them for the rest of the round. The MP continued to report to me about bits and babs while also telling me that I was the reason the Corps was dying because the XO slipped away.
    I might be wrong, but I don't think I brought a lethal weapon to the CIC. I came to arrest the XO, not shoot him. Whereas he shot at me.

Also, I'm pretty sure I never accused you of what you said I accused you off. But hey, pull the logs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closing once more to determine if further logs will be needed. You guys keep going at it.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some additional logs, specifically around the time that shenanigens in CIC occur.

---KAORI AND KIARA LOOC CONVERSATION FOLLOWING ARREST---

Spoiler Spoiler:

---KIARA TELLS MPS OF INTENTION TO REMOVE XO--- (Note that Kaori here says they want to kill the XO outright)

Spoiler Spoiler:

---SEA INFORMS XO THAT THE MONKEYS ARE KIDNAPPING PEOPLE--- (This is mostly for context since there was a monkey event going on)

Spoiler Spoiler:

---ARGUMENT OVER MP COMMS--- (This contains a line that was mentioned previously, but it is essentially a new conversation)

Spoiler Spoiler:

---KAORI CONFRONTS XO AND SEA IN CIC---

Spoiler Spoiler:

---COMMANDING OFFICER ALBERTO SHOWS UP--- (Yes, there's a lot of people talking over each other) (Also, for some reason Aden announces that the SEA arrested Kaori, even though it was the other way around)

Spoiler Spoiler:

---KAORI CONFRONTS THE XO AGAIN--- (Note that the server does not keep logs of missed shots, so I cannot prove whether or not shots were actually fired nor who shot first)

Spoiler Spoiler:

---XO FLEES CIC--- (Note that after this scene, the XO never returns to the ship. He dies on the planet while fighting xenos)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe that should be the remainder of the important information, as most of the *drama* tapers off after this point. The Provost Marshall shows up to talk to the CMP later, and that conversation was logged in my last post.

If there is anything else I should pull up from this absolute mess of a round, please let me know.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Podrick Equus View Post
    I believe that should be the remainder of the important information, as most of the *drama* tapers off after this point. The Provost Marshall shows up to talk to the CMP later, and that conversation was logged in my last post.
    that conversation between the CMP and the PM is just a fragment as quoted in the logs, the whole convo was about 20 minutes long iirc. However i do not think most of it is relevant, as it just a recounting of some of the events that happened.however how much of it is relevant, i think its your call to judge.

i would like it to know if i am being investigated and for what, or just kaori, as this is ambiguous at the moment, and i dont want to have surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Critilius View Post
    There were serious Marine Law breaches during this round not to mention meta gaming as Connor pointed out CMP typing LOOC I dont like the XO lets get him arrested or something similar. This is unacceptable.

More Logs need to be published especially LOOC between Kaori and CMP
    I think you misunderstood that part. i was annoyed at your IC actions that round, especially on the ML side (ordering arrests without a basis in ml at the time) and failing to keep the crew safe from the monkeys, but keeping the monkeys safe from the crew they wronged, as such, a very justifiable IC basis from my perspective to be annoyed, and i do not think this comes even close to meta-grudging; tho granted that line in isolation does look bad, and I was also in general trying to keep kaori within IC rules limits, i.e. for them to not just go and shoot as he said IC, or if they do at lest ahelp it first, as you imo have wrong his character enough to warrant it from his perspective. The looc conversation did continue and it was more about his interaction with other crew members/players, and continued into the next round iirc.

i will grant that in the end you did take the monkeys seriously, but imo it was very late, and for someone supposedly trying to meta-grudge you, its a bit odd for me to call kaori off from dealing with you, to deal with them instead. Im sorry that you felt you were being meta-grudged but i do not think that was the case, at lest from my perspective.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    logs speak for themselves clear marine law violations both MP and CMP there is nothing more I will say on this matter
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I've read enough here to make a decision. Mormaethor broke multiple crimes and regulations as an MP this round; the monkey and flamer stuff I couldn't be bothered about, majority of the others things were handled IC quite adequately. But what gets me is them stating they are going to "kill the XO" and being heavily insubordinate. They will be getting a 24 hour ban as well as a Jban from Military Police.

ito726 will be getting a warning for IC in OOC through the use of LOOC.

Resolved.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present