0 Thread(s)

Nwd72 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID:
    Nwd72

Discord ID
    DoctorNic#0904

Marine Name
    Vadim Dmitriev/Moira MacAuliffe (Marine) | Burle (Synth)

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Thav'Ikesh

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Clan Name: Ikesh

Sect: One of Tradesmen and Commerce

Clan and Sect History: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Quick Summary: Ikesh is a clan with a heavy focus on The Feast, and Tharda, the God of The Feast. Alongside the Honor Code, those of the Ikesh Clan also follow 'The Word of Thardha'.

TL;DR: Religious cooks.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Tried a semi-unique way of telling ta story, not the best writing but, it gets the job done

Upon Tacdai, there was an odd grouping - Yautja, from the Clan of Ikesh, on this forested planet of snow, presumably for Ikesh’s, unique, to put it lightly, ritual.
    Ah, I understand you may not be, exactly, well-versed in the customs of the Yautja - particularly this, exotic Clan - thus, I shall provide you naught but a quick explanation of this Clan’s ritual, a rite of passage per say, for its young.
    Firstly, upon deciding one suitable to take part in their, rite of passage, the ‘Youngblood’, as they call them in this phase, are taken to a planet - typically, one with plenty of capability to be, monitored, for the convenience of the ‘Elders’, the judges per say, to observe the Youngblood throughout the, ritual.

^ To lengthen it to the char requirement, a excerpt from it

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 they called me un robust.

but seriously, Vadim's a good one and even if they weren't joining my clan I'd give this a +1

good luck fren
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    snip
    Thank yah for the vote!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doctor nic is a good person and likely won't just go out of their way to fuck up the fob with SD so this is fine. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by special2kira View Post
    snip
    Thank yah!

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question for you, since all the old questions were removed.

What do you think is the primary role/job of a predator in any given round?
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    snip
    As with all WL roles, simply to make the round enjoyable for other players, first and foremost. For predators, specifically - they can achieve that by creating a sense of suspense among the Marines, by stalking a prey beforehand or the such - or for the enjoyment of the more combat oriented Marines/Xenos, they can always have a good ol' tussle with 'em. But all in all, as with all WL roles - you just focus on making other player's rounds a bit more enjoyable, and add some flavor to the round. Sure - you could go flex on your K/D against 50 baldies but - that doesn't exactly make the round better for anyone but yourself, now does it?

TL;DR: Like all WL roles, your focus is on the enjoyment of other players first and foremost, and you should try to create a interesting atmosphere, instead o' being a shitter, just because your role has the power to do so.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwd72 View Post
    As with all WL roles, simply to make the round enjoyable for other players, first and foremost. For predators, specifically - they can achieve that by creating a sense of suspense among the Marines, by stalking a prey beforehand or the such - or for the enjoyment of the more combat oriented Marines/Xenos, they can always have a good ol' tussle with 'em. But all in all, as with all WL roles - you just focus on making other player's rounds a bit more enjoyable, and add some flavor to the round. Sure - you could go flex on your K/D against 50 baldies but - that doesn't exactly make the round better for anyone but yourself, now does it?

TL;DR: Like all WL roles, your focus is on the enjoyment of other players first and foremost, and you should try to create a interesting atmosphere, instead o' being a shitter, just because your role has the power to do so.
    Great answer, now let me warn you though, you will be tested. There are people who will hunt you for any manner of reasons, and they can kill you very fast. However, always remember that not everyone wants to insta kill you, and for those who don't, try to make their rounds fun, and memorable.

+2
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    snip
    Thank yah! And I've been through it with survivor synth as well - though some xenos will hunt you down to the ends of the earth, some will tryna just have a nice chat, then leave yah be as long as you stayin' neutral! But I'll keep it in mind! And once more, thank yah for the question and vote!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, you may have a cool waifu as a PFP but that won't stop me from pestering you with questions before I vote.

1#. You're standing still, watching the frontlines fighting when a mature runner comes to you. It starts typing, then you see an emote in chat "Runner farts on the headhunter". What do you do?

2#. The xenos won the planet fight, and are around the LZ waiting for the DS to drop back down. A ravager comes up to you and asks for an honor duel, the queen and a carrier is waiting on the edge of your screen. What do you do?

3#. You see a marine with 7 honor, and they look pretty robust. You mark them, wait a minute then start attacking when they type "bro i didn't attacked you why are you doing this?". What do you do?
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.