Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nwd72 - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoSam View Post
    snip
    1. Well - though by the honor code, that would be considered a LRP action and make said runner dishonorable - typically dumber actions like that are performed by well - newer players. So I'd rather give it the benefit of the doubt and let it go the first time, especially if its clearly a newer player. If it doesn't do anything more, then nothing will come of it. If it continues on with actions alike that - well, it'll be dispatched properly. Though it is dishonorable - it is still a runner, so might as give it a proper fight, instead o' using the funky weapons for dishonorables.

2. Well - non-Yautja can't exactly challenge Yautja to a, honor duel. And considering the circumstances - it'd be wise not to engage anywho, since well - the Queen + Carrier combo would almost assuredly use that as a opportunity to tryna get a predalien. If the Ravager stays groundside after the Queen and the hive has left on the DS, I'd be willing to give it a proper fight, but otherwise - I'd rather not risk the entire hive swarming upon me to infect me + delaying the round because of it, which to some, is quite annoying.

3. As it isn't exactly metaing the honor code in clear terms, only able to be assumed as such, I couldn't safely call the Marine dishonorable - so I would simply, not. I'd still consider the Marine worthy, punch it if it isn't exactly, fighting back, and give it a moment to start fighting back - then go on with the hunt, but as it clearly isn't willing to fight back properly, it would be wise to give it a few chances to escape back to Marine lines safely - as if it doesn't want to fight, it simply doesn't - nothing enjoyable for either side, if you are forcing it to fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Can't wait to teach you how to bread.

Also showing you who's boss of the yautja ship :^)
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoSam View Post
    snip
    Thank yah for the vote! I am vaguely concerned, but a vote is a vote!

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwd72 View Post
    1. Well - though by the honor code, that would be considered a LRP action and make said runner dishonorable - typically dumber actions like that are performed by well - newer players. So I'd rather give it the benefit of the doubt and let it go the first time, especially if its clearly a newer player. If it doesn't do anything more, then nothing will come of it. If it continues on with actions alike that - well, it'll be dispatched properly. Though it is dishonorable - it is still a runner, so might as give it a proper fight, instead o' using the funky weapons for dishonorables.

2. Well - non-Yautja can't exactly challenge Yautja to a, honor duel. And considering the circumstances - it'd be wise not to engage anywho, since well - the Queen + Carrier combo would almost assuredly use that as a opportunity to tryna get a predalien. If the Ravager stays groundside after the Queen and the hive has left on the DS, I'd be willing to give it a proper fight, but otherwise - I'd rather not risk the entire hive swarming upon me to infect me + delaying the round because of it, which to some, is quite annoying.

3. As it isn't exactly metaing the honor code in clear terms, only able to be assumed as such, I couldn't safely call the Marine dishonorable - so I would simply, not. I'd still consider the Marine worthy, punch it if it isn't exactly, fighting back, and give it a moment to start fighting back - then go on with the hunt, but as it clearly isn't willing to fight back properly, it would be wise to give it a few chances to escape back to Marine lines safely - as if it doesn't want to fight, it simply doesn't - nothing enjoyable for either side, if you are forcing it to fight.
    Great answers but for number 2, it's impossible to capture a pred because they stand up so fast and can't go into crit, so you could just fight the ravager in a normal fight. Also, xenos left on the planet when the dropahip is hijacked are deleted, so fighting it won't be easy.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    snip
    Yeah - my bad for the 2nd. Always forget if xenos get del'd or not when hijack goes off, swear there were a few workarounds they managed though, seen 'em still groundside a few times. Rarely happens though, so I just forget it exactly. And 1st - if it works like synth health, then yeah - it'd be safe to fight without risk of capture, I do agree, yeh. Thank yah for the info, fren!

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers to given questions I see no reason not to give this app a +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lampost View Post
    snip
    Thank yah for the vote!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy, I may not be apart of the community as of late, but I'd still like to input my deserved comment.

This was quite the great story, as I imagine it was written with the reader imagining David Attenborough voicing it, as it would fit perfectly.
    And as I said, I may not be apart of the CM community any longer, I do know Nwd, and they are perfect for the role, with a great imagination and a good story writer.

I wish them luck and a +1 with great luck with their career in this role!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Ikesh. Denied

Nah, JKS.

Application - Accepted

Good answers to questions.

You've got a unique story, really loved the wording to it; especially the brutal, yet hospitable tone.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505