February 27, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    Queen
    Their BYOND Key
    Ben11567, he refused to send byond key of another mod
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2021-02-26 16:49:27
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions
    2. Investigate the situation
    5. Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    I made a hive at South western caves and orderd xenos to make a base at engineering and filtration. Ufortunately marines decided to land at LZ2, most of them moved east to filtration but apc and some marines pushed straigh into SW caves. I deovied and walled off the the main north entrance, so apc cant escape and neuro spit one marine and delivered it to hive. Then I recieved first massage accusing me and T3 rushing LZ (Please refrain from having yourself and your T3s at the LZ before the dropship arrives for the second time. They literally just got there.). I never entered LZ2 nor have an intention to do that so I explained that I never ordered it and but nonetheless I will announce which I immediately did. Marines pushed north entrance and put some sentries there so I decided to screech at the engineer who was responsible of that and drag him away, because of firepower I was forced to fully reatreat back to hive. Marines pushed with entire force and forced us forced to reatreat back to hive and run away using tunnel Shortly after reaching Lambda I recieved a massage about me being banned for metarushing LZ2 and not listening to moderator despide mod's warning.
    I didnt even have time to explain myself because I was banned at the spot.

I want to highlight that I never entered LZ2 nor have intetion to do that, nor I ordered anything even similar. In my opnion moderator didnt even cared to investiage it nor he did not ask me to explain my actions. from our talk (I do believe that he was not in game and just banned me based of some screenshot so please provide it) He just jumped to conclusion and banned me.
    I believe in my innocence and I expect a fair trail as well as a possibility to defend myself.

(Also just to straigh few things, logs will show that I said secure south LZ but I was talking about the north cave side and narrow entrance where our defences were. Thats why I walled it off. I never moved or tried to reach LZ2 by any case. I was simply trying to hold the cave system next the generator building.
    Evidence
    Exact area I walled off after APC and marine's rush - https://gyazo.com/c111852a0f37c00ba7259c77d5aa1caf

Evidence 2, the place I screeched trying to stop the push. https://gyazo.com/2f7103b976e41cfbfd18ce1f1727932c
    legend: red- sentries, black- my position, blue marines.
    How you would punish the accused
    it's not for me to decide the punishment.
    But I believe that failing to preoperly investiage the issue is a big problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to change, Their BYOND Key: content. i misunderstood the conversation, there were no two mods involved but one who simply ahelp it I guess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthell View Post
    I would like to change, Their BYOND Key: content. i misunderstood the conversation, there were no two mods involved but one who simply ahelp it I guess
    Sorry again, there were two moderators involed: Podrick Equus and Ben11567

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were directly underneath the LZ, hives are not allowed to be near or adjacent to ANY LZ's. Instead of leaving because of the mistake you decided to use it to your advantage at first. Denied.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present