Date of Incident
    February 26, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Tater 'Tater' Pacheco

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Ryan Sauderdale

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:44 - 6:34 PST 2/26/2021

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4 and CO Role guidelines

Description of the incident:
    God where do I begin, this was a chaotic round. Lets start from the start of all the chaos. ARES announced that the CE was mildly insane, this was before any action was taken against him and it was pretty much the COs problem. There had been one arrest before this, which was an officer ordered arrest for disordly conduct in regards to a PFC. All was good until well, the CE got more crazy. Pretty much ARES/maybe WY announced that the CE was to be arrested and held for insanity. This pretty much turned into me and a few other MPs hunting the CE, which during ARES announced that the CE had gotten C4 from req and was intent on blowing up ARES. I managed to catch the CE shortly before he had gone up the stairs to the ARES core, had a quick chat, and detained him for insanity. On my way back to brig I was intercepted, shoved, and shoved in a locker by a few random uninvolved marines who set the CE free. a Big MP manhunt started, and I arrested the interfeering marine and tossed him to my MPs with charges for him to be processed, which they kinda failed cause he escaped somehow. The CE after being freed from my hands promptly went on to blow up ARES, some small fights between (im unsure but i think lethal using) MPs and people near the ARES core, i was unable to arrest the CE durin that. A bit more chasing and running around and I trapped the CE in lower engineering, he tried to blow his way out but failed. there were a few MTs interfering but nothin too bad. That was all the background, this was were it involves the CO. The CO, shortly before this i think, ordered/told all shipside marines to capture the CE and bring him to CIC, and if they did they would get a medal. So a giant swarm of like, 30 marines, stormed lower engi after ARES announced the CEs location and I had already arrested him. I believe my MW showed up at the time to assist with the arrest, and i had no clue what was about to happen. The only people interfering at the time was just you know, the MTs and stuff defending the CE. But then that so called giant unga wave of 30 marines came over after receiving the orders from the CO and direction from ARES. As the unga tide rushed in, they started disarming me and the MW, as well as continually dragging the CE away towards the lower eng exit and ladders. It was a giant pushing and help intent shuffle battle, me and the MW quickly ran out of charge in our tasers, stun batons, and flashes. We didn't expect a massive riot fighting against the MPs would be started by the CO, and it gets worse. The ENTIRE time the CO, ICly drunk by the way, kept ordering us to release the CE, who we legally arrested by the way, so the marines could hunt him.

During the end of this wacky riot, my MW got pushed and dragged away into oblivion, while 5 marines grabbed me, shoved me in a locker, and welded the door. The CE got away from both the marines and the MPs with the help of his MTs. I was in the locker for maybe around 2 or so minutes before a friendly marne noticed a locker was speaking and unwelded it. This is when i got a bit upset, I asked for someone to fax for the COs arrest, for both sedition and interfering with an arrest. Sedition for the massive heckin riot in which he pretty much encouraged marines to steal the CE from the MPs. And ALSO the fact that a few MPs died in the process of the entire thing, i believe near upper engineering/ARES core. The CO went dead silent after this over comms and the XO was the only one in CIC. After a while a suicide drop was authed, and the XO had virtually no clue what the CO himself was up to. As they were dropping, as his final words before landing at his final suicide re-deploy, he told the XO that he had deployed. The CO had succesfully escaped the consequences of his actions by deploying silently, a fax was sent and i asked about the fax in staffcomms and grim had said that since he had redeployed to his doom, there was no point in arresting him at that point.

Oh, also I'm unsure on what happened here but i briefly heard this going on over comms. 2 Marines Were giving cords for OBs, I'm unsure if they ordered to fire but the OB ended up nuking the FOB in its entirety, this is probably an honest screwup, but the OB was only announced after it had hit. the location it hit is not CICs fault, but I know the CO was the only one with the tablet and presumably also fired it without warning, even over command comms. I have been told that CO didn't do much all OP except well, change SOP, do some random OP start stuff, get drunk and cause the massive shipside issues.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What started it all +CO being silent after first evac.

https://streamable.com/0g7xo4

OB that was NOT announced and killed most of the FOB marines, while it might be the JTACERs fault it was announced after it hit. I know the CO did this, because he was the only one who had the tablet according to the XO, and presumably also fired it without announce. Unsure on this one.

https://streamable.com/dthbay

If logs are pulled im sure it will either clear up anything wrong i heard/saw during this report, or make it way worse for the person in question. But that's everything I have to add as I didn't pull chatlogs myself in time.

How you would punish the accused:
    Im not council so this isent really my problem, despite the fact I was directly effected by all of this. For reasons I explained in the text wall above, i cant really say its acceptable behavior as a CO. Ultimately, despite them being possibly and oldie, theres no excuse for breaking rules that have been set in place forever regarding conduct of COs. But yeah, depends on what pops up. Causing massive chaos like this warrants ATLEAST a heavy warning, but its really up to the council.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey of accused is Cakey. CO Council will investigate once logs are pulled.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed a hectic round, here's my pov:
    I was playing Charlie mortarman.
    We got defcon 3 shortly after deployment.(admin intervention, i believe popcount?) We(charlie) pushed thru souto promo with delta(together, a ~17-strong team) before being encircled by. I was the sole survivor of this engagement.

Despite early warning FOB only had 1 layer all around(No fob coords given until I took command at FOB), we held off for about 15 minutes. PO early evac'd but we were able to hold out long enough for second DS, which at teh same time, Alpha SL called an OB on hive resting point(more on that later).

After evac, CE/MT sabotaged Ares. CE ran off, somehow evading capture. He C4'd a reactor, at which point CO announced along the lines of "whichever marine brings CE to CIC will receive a medal."
    At the same time, CMP Tater radio'd in and said he had the CE in custody. CO ordered CMP multiple times to release the CE so that marines could fetch them.
    This resulted in a massacre which I did not witness.

Did a slight bit of math based on my video evidence.
    Five minutes before OB I gave the ONLY ever given FOB coords of 642 50
    Alpha SL gave coords 627 55. "FIRE" CO responded with "GOT IT"
    4 seconds before impact(Every OB warning message given by this time), OB was announced. OB hit roughly 641 42.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing big, but I was there during the initial blowing up if ARES, and there were no real fights. People were shooting/blowing up all the ARES computer parts, and I was almost arrested for DTGP, but besides me getting tazed, there wasn't any real conflict. (That I saw, anyway)
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played Synth this round, woke up a bit later... it was insane. Few things that happened:

Mps were armed and executed a dude near ARES
    CE caused "a reactor meltdown"
    A minor riot in engineering led to the CE being arrested
    Ths MPs tasing people kicked off a major riot with several killed.
    A death robot was sent to kill the CE.

I was suprised that despite all this ongoing the CO still choose to deploy, although given the chaos, Im not sure I would like CIC either
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for letting this sit so long unattended, logs will be posted within a few hours.
    I Play Karl 'Ausbruch' Walz
    CO Council Member, Discord Is Dargus#4831, DM Your CO Questions

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry this taken so long, this was my first log pull in a long long time but this should have everything needed

CE Going Crazy and C4ing ARES:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

First Instance of the CO Drunk, Gave Drunk Briefing, Last Entry is Last Message Said Drunk:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO Asks For OB Coordinates and OB Hits FOB:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO Drunk during CE chasedown and Wanted to release CE for Marine Mob Justice:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO Authorizes Re-Deployment And Dies Groundside:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Superreallycoolguy; 03-10-2021 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Editing a Ckey as it was still visible
    I Play Karl 'Ausbruch' Walz
    CO Council Member, Discord Is Dargus#4831, DM Your CO Questions

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council has decided to close this report with a warning for the accused.

Resolved.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump