Date of Incident
    February 27, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Elise Delgado

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    James "Jailbird" Cooper

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:05PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    James as the CE made false accusations of Damage to Government Property without any evidence or justification (He was not an agent) causing me to get arrested by an MP and left in brig for what essentially was the rest of the round as I attempted to appeal to the CO

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    I have no idea what would be an appropriate level of punishment in this scenario

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me? false my cheeks you legit took out south brigs damn widow and wall don't be trying to lie just cause your mad I saw you and reported you to MPs and even if it wasn't you why did you have a wrench out looking at south brig walls?
    If and I mean If it wasn't you then my bad but anyway hope logs get pulled and we see who did it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will get logs on this, if someone is lying it would best to come forward, as false accusations are met with punishments.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was CO this round. I can confirm the wall was deconstructed very early into the round (before drop) and there were no prints left from whoever did it.

Nearing the end of the round i was called for an apeal to the brig to handle Elises case. I arrived about 2 minutes after being called. Elise was serving the standard 7.5 minute timer for minor DtGP and only 3 minutes were left by the time i arrived. The timer ran out during the apeal and Elise was released. Seeing as the only witness was the CE and it was word vs word and Elise was adamant she didn't do it, (Supported by the fact that they mhelped about wheter or not such a thing is reportable) i intended to investigate more. I asked the CMP if the arrest was ordered by the CE and was informed that the CE didn't order the arrest (as an officer) but rather just informed MPs that he saw Elise deconstructing it.

Seeing as this was esentially an arrest without evidence i ordered the arresting MP to return and CMP to charge him with NoD charge for failing to investigate and arresting without evidence. I intended to talk with both the MP and CE about this only to learn that they are being held in the boxing ring. The round ended while i was on my way there and realizing there is not enough time to continue i let go of the matter.

So in the end while this incident would be solved ICly the round ended too soon for it.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot find any evidence of Haete dismantling any windows so I will just pull the logs for James (sniperpilot01) accusing them, and their arrest. If you want the logs for the appeal just say here and I will get them.

James reporting Haete:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Haete leaves surgery after returning shipside and gets arrested by a MP:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh if it wasn’t you who dismantled it in then who was because from my POV you just stood infront of it for twelve years with a wrench out

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this was resolved IC'ly fine, sure the MP failed to investigate it thoroughly, most likely confused between thinking they were ordered by the CE. Seeing as they were charged afterwards, and it was only a destruction charge. The CE did no wrongdoing if you were standing around, and I would have just suspicion as well. Resolved, no action.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present