Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

washed up idiot goes AWOL

WY.jpg

W-Y CORP - Weston-Yamada Corporation
    Classified Report Document [DIGITAL COPY - DO NOT SHARE]

From: Mr. [DATA CORRUPTED], W-Y rep/Corporate Liaison stationed at: USS Almayer, Falling Falcons, 2nd Battalion, 4th Brigade.
    To: W-Y
    Subject: LV-624 Operation, after action report. [ADDENDUM]: Deserter with intel about the species XX121 at large.
    DATE: 02/26/2186 - February 28th, 2186 - Sunday

Operation at planet LV-624 was a complete failure... We have suffered heavy casualties and the creatures reportedly were able to get in one of the dropships which is now in collision course with the Almayer-

[VOICE MESSAGE ATTACHED]: As I record this message attached to my fax I hear the creatures trying to break into my office, and I fear the end is near. But I have always been loyal to the company, and I must inform you, one of marines still lives, with information that could cause catastrophic damage to the company, PFC. "Laura Fox", according the Captain himself, was able to evacuate the ship despite orders to hold, he informed me before radio communications went out that H.C. was warned about the deserter, but I must be sure it's taken care of, so, it should not be difficult to track them down, and keep our secret under closed courtains, at least for a few more years. The PFC is to be considered as KIA as to not arouse any suspicion of our quote unquote business with- Oh, God... (loud gunshots and roaring can be heard, followed by a loud scream cut short) [END OF TRANSMISSION]

WARNING: MESSAGE INTERCEPTED FROM EVACUATION POD #7 ORIGIN: USS ALMAYER. ATTEMPTING TO RECOVER CORRUPTED FILE - ⚪⚪⚪⚪◯◯◯◯◯◯ - 40% RECOVERED

Transcription of recorded message: [UNINTELLIGIBLE]...First Class...Fox... All comrades...dead... WY...knew...you are all going down... Cazzo di corporazione...... Can't catch everyone...been too long...but guess who's blowing the whistle on you now... (loud coughs can be heard) Shit... my chest... [END OF TRANSMISSION]

CLASS 4 - HIGH LEVEL EMERGENCY - TOP LEVEL EXPERT PMC SQUAD SENT TO INVESTIGATE

Post Scriptum:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very well written, first glance cant see any mistakes with grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. +1

i liked you, you were pretty cool. enjoyed my time with you, best of luck with your future endeavors

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based. Good formatting and everything. We're gonna miss you.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool oldfag nostalgia - ignore if you joined 2018-later

Look, I suck at writing long paragraphs of bullshit so I'll be very brief on this one.

You were one of the three people that helped spark my interest for CM back in 2017 and I couldn't imagine playing the game without you, Cruz or Coldsmith and actually having fun in my first year on the server.

Learning the game together with you guys, without using any external communications, looking for each other right after the start of a new round on the crew manifest and meeting up in game day after day - that still puts a grin on my face even though, it happened almost 5 years ago. There's just something about old CM none of the other servers or CM itself can replicate today and it'll probably never be surpassed. Those years were my best experience in all of gaming I've ever had and I'll cherish them until the end of times with my fat rose tinted glasses that no one can take off.

We were the luckiest bunch of retards to join the server, as we've integrated ourselves into the community right when it was at it's absolute, irreplaceable peak and despite my retarded, immature behavior throughout most of 2017 and 2018 we still made dozens if not hundreds of memories that'll last forever and won't ever by replaced. Godspeed and I hope our friendship that started in the locker-filled charlie prep room will continue on.

also get a fucking microphone so we can play other games
    and yeah, this is an alt account if you haven't guessed yet
    forgive me
    Last edited by lanche; 02-28-2021 at 09:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit THE Ava @lanche replied to my cryo post??? :scream:

Seriously now, I always thought of myself a some kind of side character, just seeing all the shenanigans and funny moments take place but most times not taking part in them so as not to.. disrupt it, I guess. I looked up to you guys, the Delta robustos, until I was bullied off and exiled into Charlie, then I was bullied for being in Charlie. What the fuck

Even so, no possible amount of words can express how grateful and thankful I am for you all being there, you guys were what made the game so diverse and funny, what made me get on my old ass PC and boot it up to join in just to at least crack some jokes with the boys. Who would've thought a 2D game about space men shooting aliens would be that impactful in their early adult life? That was a rhetorical question by the way if you're wondering.

My only possible regret was quitting so early and leaving you guys to burn yourselves out into complete insanity. At least you went out with a bang.

I thank you, friends, and wish you all the best.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool guy
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the short time I saw you around in thought you were cool, sleep well