User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: An unhinged rant complaining about the lack of roleplay standards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me_Bigsnail View Post
    All in all I know this is a passion project and I feel this game has way bigger expectations than it should have, because afterall no one here has a PhD on game design, basically it aims too high but doesn't have the means/resources to be successful, sucks to have a game with a leaked code, sprites and be the bastard child of a community i also hate and still be much, MUCH more advanced than the real deal because some devs just had a stick up their ass thinking their precious code shouldnt go open source.

A lot of what you've said is essentially the same song I've been singing for the last year, weak leadership from CM's management have eroded a once concrete game that held passion and a vision.

It all comes down to certain people making decisions (or lack of decisions/involvement), who like you said, don't know what they're doing or how to develop a game.

It's fine for a game to change over-time, mechanics change, rules change and visions change. But when you spend the last 3 years in limbo, lose more "Managers", "Developers" and "Head Staff" than in the history of the games lifetime, you have to start looking at what is the cause of that rot and it all leads back to the same people.
    Last edited by Fewher; 03-25-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    CTRL+click...hmmmhh. Add 30 to this number...mmmhmm. Add 20 to this...mmmhm.

;fire this.

Mmmhmhm.

"I'm the Son of God, inventor calculus, calculator of planetary movements, distractor of the seas, multiplier of the universe. MIT mastercourse? Hold my beer.

BEHOLD THE ONE, THE ONLY ---M A S T E R - E Q U A T O R ---

uhm

(do you even know what your talking about)
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    CTRL+click...hmmmhh. Add 30 to this number...mmmhmm. Add 20 to this...mmmhm.

;fire this.

Mmmhmhm.

"I'm the Son of God, inventor calculus, calculator of planetary movements, distractor of the seas, multiplier of the universe. MIT mastercourse? Hold my beer.

BEHOLD THE ONE, THE ONLY ---M A S T E R - E Q U A T O R ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Marines get me the coords of Golden Wall at Nexus. I''ll call OBs myself with my extraordinary skills from now on. According to my calculations, this should increase our chances of winning by 23.2%."