User Tag List

Thread: oprayx73 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oprayx73 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    oprayx73
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Boris Bourbon
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    tony rigatoni#9756
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Discord
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goon, Beestation, Burgerstation, LFWB
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Not currently banned on any servers. Was Perma'd from yog in an administrative mistake, it was lifted.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Posted the "10 CM Mods who aren't pedophiles video". Zero tolerance for anything impliying pedophilia. Permaban applied.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I would like to re-iterate my point and show my streak of good behavior from past and present. I'm not a troublemaker, and in the context of what i was sharing, it was quite literally, if you think about it logically, a statement describing that there are zero staff members that inhibit "pedo" activity. I was completely unaware of the hot-button new rule at the time and after months if not a solid year of inactivity beforehand, i shared this meme absentmindedly and wasn't given a slap on the wrist or even an ounce of consideration or warning, (for a former mod with 2 whitelists i thought that'd count for something), and was met with this. I think my patience and will to act according to the rules in game aswell on discord should show that I've earned the privilige to get back on the Discord.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted.