Date of Incident
    March 1, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Tyumi

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Sebastian 'Twink' Hale and Garret 'Dex' Dalheart

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7:20 pm CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, Rule 4, Rule 10

Description of the incident:
    I entered the CIC after making my pills as synthetic, saw a cool VP on the table, took it out of the holster, played with it, put it back in the holster (I can't fire guns mind you), the MP named Sebastian 'Twink' Hale started flashing and batoning me without notice or words. I thought he was acting hysterical so I disarmed him and turned the baton off placing it on the table.
    The Captain, Garret 'Dex' Dalheart, was drunk in character and immediately started firing into me, telling me to 'stand still.' Noting my entrance to the CIC was poorly recieved, I proceeded to leave filled with shrapnel, notifying the Captain and MP over MP comms "You are acting hysterical." I proceeded to die of shrapnel damage while trying to not be murdered.

Podrick Equus took my ahelp, and investigated.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    You grab VP78 pistol with both hands.
    SGT. Kiara Miller [Charlie (Spc)] says, "She was locked in and i had laze o her"
    Air Vent has been hit by Sebastian 'Twink' Hale with the flash.
    SGT. Avery 'Panda Pete' Bennett [Alpha (Spc)] says, "So where are these mongolian xenos now"
    ENS. Max Anders [Intel (IO)] says, "Intel crate going up"
    You are now carrying VP78 pistol with one hand.
    You put the VP78 pistol into the M276 pattern general pistol holster rig.
    SSGT. Carl 'Kawwwrl' McClark [Command (Delta Mar)] says, "Yea let me fucking shoot you 8 times and see if you cry about it"
    Sebastian 'Twink' Hale fails to blind Tyumi with the flash!
    ENS. Max Anders [Intel (IO)] says, "On fulton"
    Prof. Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [Almayer (CMO)] exclaims, "MOVE IT!"
    ENS. Max Anders [Intel (IO)] says, "PO pick it up pleaser"
    PFC. Alona Belova [Delta (Mar)] says, "Worm went somenear near yard"
    Tyumi has been prodded in the chest with the stunbaton by Sebastian 'Twink' Hale!
    x2
    Tyumi cries out in pain!
    x2
    Tyumi attempted to disarm Sebastian 'Twink' Hale!
    x2
    SSGT. Elzbieta ''SUS'' Brygida [Command (Alpha SL)] says, "Don't stand in the way of the Queen doing nothing"
    ENS. Laura 'Hazard' Lira [Intel (PO)] says, "Yea yea"
    SSGT. Elzbieta ''SUS'' Brygida [Command (Alpha SL)] says, "Act up bro"
    LT. Angel Garrett asks, "THE FUCK?"
    Tyumi has been prodded in the chest with the stunbaton by Sebastian 'Twink' Hale!
    Tyumi cries out in pain!
    Tyumi has disarmed Sebastian 'Twink' Hale!
    You are hit by the .454 heavy revolver bullet in the head!
    x2

and of course

CPT. Garret 'Dex' Dalheart stammers, "No"
    CPT. Garret 'Dex' Dalheart stutters, "iT"
    CPT. Garret 'Dex' Dalheart stutters, "IT's a chynTh"
    CPT. Garret 'Dex' Dalheart stammers, "TAke iT's Head uff"
    Garret 'Dex' Dalheart stammers, "THIS IS T'HE hEAD OF A sIMP!"

How you would punish the accused:
    Jobban MP, dewhitelist captain for flagrant stupidity

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah sure I'll grab logs for this at some point tonight
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So! Full disclosure, I was mostly sure that the MP involved was at fault here, but I didn't get to see chat logs until after the server had restarted. I had already extended the round end long enough and didn't want to delay any further.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soluble
    TheDexFiles
    Tristis123
    EDIT: Me saying the synth was never decapped was wrong, a witness came forward and said that they actually were.
    Sebastian stunning Tyumi, I could not find any prior conversations between the two
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The CO joins the MP in attacking Tyumi
    Spoiler Spoiler:

After soluble has left the CIC
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drunken blabber from the CO after the synth has left
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Encounter in medical, this is where more people under the impression that the synth is rogue get involved. The captain orders the synthetic to be decapped.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Synth is repaired, and their encounter with the now sober captain.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Staff PMs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

If I left anything out, feel free to DM me on discord. superjo98#1797
    Last edited by superjo98; 03-03-2021 at 12:43 AM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, let me acknowledge just how foul and petty this report is.

I am obviously not responsible for the commanders actions, but solely my own.

If you, a whitelisted synth member, aren't aware of agents trying to dispose or terminate the CIC members, you are deeply mistaken. We already had CIC staff completely wiped out because we mistook such events as not being serious. If you do intend on being "poggers, it's just a gun i'm kidding", don't do so in the CIC. Just because you CAN enter the CIC does not mean you should, even more with a weapon in hand.

I fail to understand how you could not interpret this situation as a dangerous and immediately-needed-to-be-disposed situation from my side, but I suppose you have your own bias.

I was assigned and there to protect command, and I did what I had to do to preserve it. I am not guilty or ashamed of what I did at all. If you believe being a synth permits you doing "unga, funny pistol moment", it does not. I did what I had to do, and I will do so again.

If you fail to realise my point of view, and are petty enough to write up a report for a situation you caused yourself, it just proves my point.

That will be all from my side.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tristis123 View Post
    Firstly, let me acknowledge just how foul and petty this report is.

I am obviously not responsible for the commanders actions, but solely my own.

If you, a whitelisted synth member, aren't aware of agents trying to dispose or terminate the CIC members, you are deeply mistaken. We already had CIC staff completely wiped out because we mistook such events as not being serious. If you do intend on being "poggers, it's just a gun i'm kidding", don't do so in the CIC. Just because you CAN enter the CIC does not mean you should, even more with a weapon in hand.

I fail to understand how you could not interpret this situation as a dangerous and immediately-needed-to-be-disposed situation from my side, but I suppose you have your own bias.

I was assigned and there to protect command, and I did what I had to do to preserve it. I am not guilty or ashamed of what I did at all. If you believe being a synth permits you doing "unga, funny pistol moment", it does not. I did what I had to do, and I will do so again.

If you fail to realise my point of view, and are petty enough to write up a report for a situation you caused yourself, it just proves my point.

That will be all from my side.
    Synth Senator here, meaning that I'm in charge of the whitelist from a nondev perspective.

Synths cannot be agents, cannot fire guns, can pick up most equipment without permission, and are allowed anywhere on the ship. Your counterargument is immediately invalid. You saying this report is "petty" and "foul" has no bearing on the report itself, and just proves that you're incredibly arrogant.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, thank you for diagnosing my entire character from a single post, you must be better at this than my therapist. I still fail to understand why I should know what a synthetic can and cannot do, even more so IC.

If military police has to have five tabs and two pdf files open to just operate, you must be blind to not see why we're getting lower and lower player counts.

CM was a game about having fun. Congratulations on being a senator and a moderator, but if you keep adding rules layers upon layers, there soon won't be what to moderate.

Jobban me from military police, I don't care, the community is already toxic about them and all you people do is release rulings like these that just continue ruining fun, and by extension, stop people playing these roles.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tristis123 View Post
    Ah yes, thank you for diagnosing my entire character from a single post, you must be better at this than my therapist. I still fail to understand why I should know what a synthetic can and cannot do, even more so IC.

If military police has to have five tabs and two pdf files open to just operate, you must be blind to not see why we're getting lower and lower player counts.

CM was a game about having fun. Congratulations on being a senator and a moderator, but if you keep adding rules layers upon layers, there soon won't be what to moderate.

Jobban me from military police, I don't care, the community is already toxic about them and all you people do is release rulings like these that just continue ruining fun, and by extension, stop people playing these roles.
    I don't know what your philosophy on CM and declining player counts have to do with this report. You wordlessly started to stun and flash a synthetic, a role which is well known for not being able to use firearms, and now you're acting like a victim of ignorance? The rules are easy to follow, and are designed to make sure everyone has a fun and fair round. You failed to follow that. The only person ruining fun here was the CO and yourself.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once again repeat that I was not the one to murder a synthetic, as military police does not have the capabilities and assets to do that unless it it red alert, it is interesting how it is me getting persecuted, and not the drunk CO, who did the murder.

It is clear you're not going to agree with my views, and I'd rather we would get on with the judgement than engage in reasonless discussion, since the outcome is already very clear.

Could we bring ourselves to the final verdict and stop speaking about petty things, I do believe it would save everyones precious time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! I was the Captain during his round.

For the initial altercation, I was busy tabbed into the overwatch consoles admittedly, watching Marines The round was almost over with few Xenos remaining, and I had already cracked into the beer which I had stuffed into a backpack to share with cic & the Marines post round. In the menus I heard a scuffle coming from cic. I when I exited the console screens, I saw a synthetic and an MP in the midst of a fight; the MP wildly firing tasers at the synth, who was attempting to disarm him.

This was not normal synth behavior, nor was it normal MP behavior, and in a snap decision assumed this was a rouge synthetic attempting to blow us up, a UPP assassin perhaps. I have been attacked & killed by rouge synths several times before, and leapt into action to assist the only MP awake on the ship. I’m not saying this exonerates anyones actions, I’m just giving you context to my own.

Both myself and the Staff Officer began to fire our sidearms to disable the synth. I did tell him to “hold still” in an attempt to let the MP make an arrest; but the synth fled the cic.

The synth did not to try to communicate with us once outside of “You are acting hysterical." over comms. This only cemented my suspicions. (since it’s the combat dialogue from the working joes in alien isolation)
    Once the synth fled, the mp said that it had a gun, and that it was rouge, so I trusted his judgment. I had been role-playing with this MP player for the better half of the round in cic, and he seemed normal and verbose. We went to red alert and announced that there was a rouge synthetic onboard over comms.
    You later died in medbay where we found you as the round ended.
    I ordered your head to be taken off so you couldn’t be repaired and cause more issues. Some marines severed your head for me. We later reattached it to interrogate you.

I felt this incident was In spite of everything handled IC; I even rp interrogated the synth afterwards in medbay once his head was back on, to try and learn the truth, to which you gave unhelpful responses. I attempted to interrogate the MP as well but he was aslept.

Then there was a zombie outbreak... for some reason...

Now that I know the full story from logs, I don’t agree with the both the MPs decisions as well as the synths’. I don’t no or understand why the MP or synth I didn’t try to talk at once in this altercation before my staff officer and I’s intervention.

Had the synth not run from cic and surrendered, I would have ceasefire on the synth to allow my mp to arrest. In the end it was my call,I made a snap decision to neutralize who I was led to believe was a rouge synth.

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates