User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sniperpilot1 - Rule 2

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dialtone View Post
    I was the CL not your SL, I had things to do or rather try to do until this all happended.

Feel free to quote them for me.

I was the CL not your SL, I had things to do or rather try to do until this all happended.

No one said it was.

I'm guessing you're the CMP this round?

So you didn't treat them because the CMO was insane?

Solidfury, as a senior mod and whitelist council member I'd like to ask you withdraw that statement.

Not only, as a member of staff - do you lack any attention of detail, but you lack any details in this report.

Had you read the report you'd know I'm the corporate liasion and I was never arrested.

You're talking out of your ass as of now, you should really give the report an actual read instead of a skim, instead of your little buddy asking for help for you to shill for him.

You need to wake up, and read the report properly before you make weird, baseless accusations.

This again isn't my problem, Sniper's lack of attempt to find a SEA or in lieu of a SEA, mentorhelp to help him guide his first "XO run" or whatever is on him not me. I'm not sitting in the commander's chair, he is.

Your right but he did nothing within his duties to investigate or to handle off appeals to someone else like a SO, like the CE, like any other officer of command, see the ML I quoted earlier.

As the CMP, why did you deny appeals?

Like how you assumed I was a marine in bravo? Lol.

I can back up all my statements while you simply cannot.

What hurts my soul, and the communities is your dishonesty and lack of attention to read a standard complaint.

You shouldn't be commenting just on the basis that you didn't bother to give me 5 minutes and read the complaint like any other reasonable staff member would do.

You came in making assumptions and made yourself look like a fool by doing so and by flinging false accusations around.
    You do realise that I am aware you wasn't arrested, because, fun fact, I handled every appeal and attended every HC appeal with the Provost Marshal, who is from high command.

Its quite interesting to see you believe I'm somehow shilling for someone Ive barely interacted with, all at the same time, making a report for other people.

That's right, you're making a report based on incorrect information for other people. Which is violation of the rules on reports.

Honestly, I could address so many things, but the report is ridiculous and just baseless. I can tell you that punishing people for playing a new role isn't going to end in a job ban, unless this is a major fuckup.

The fact you're trying to punish someone who wasn't involved based on some "assumed" technicalities which don't even stand up due to the laws as intended clause, as someone not even effected, is honestly disgusting.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    You do realise that I am aware you wasn't arrested

No appeals were refused, your appeals were DENIED because we had multiple witnesses and you were caught in the act, the Provost Marshal knew that.
    No, you thought I was a bravo marine, look at what you wrote. You wrote this, not me.

making a report for other people.
    This affected my round aswell, already addressed it in the report had you read it.

Honestly, I could address so many things
    Then do it, or just don't back up your statements.

Otherwise you're just making false statements.

I can tell you that punishing people for playing a new role isn't going to end in a job ban
    Pilot needs a warning or training from a SEA, had you read my report you'd of seen what I reccomended.

The fact you're trying to punish someone who wasn't involved

He wasn't involved, his inaction directly resulted the actions of the appeals on this round, what dont' you get?

He didn't have to be the CMP, he failed his job as a XO to uphold ML, sure he was new but ignorance to his duties/job role isn't an excuse.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Locking this thread until logs are posted.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Roundstart, XO and SO get situated in CIC, talk to CL occasionall

Spoiler Spoiler:

SO notices the marines starting to get arrested.

Spoiler Spoiler:

XO notices as well, begins questioning MPs.

Spoiler Spoiler:

XO/SO complain about this, talk a bit more about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Following this, the XO gives briefing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

SO continues to ask the MPs what the brigged marines charges are, XO goes to command the OP.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This continues for a large part of the round, with the XO commanding the OP and the SO looking into the brigged marines. CL at this point is going around asking people for knives.

Spoiler Spoiler:

SO ahelps the situation.

Spoiler Spoiler:

CL makes and sends a fax to HC.

Spoiler Spoiler:

After this point the XO is just commanding, and the CL/SO are around. The SO cryos during this time.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see really no wrong doing on the XO's end. We don't punish them for not doing good enough at their job, only if they decide to do nothing and frontline as a doctor for example. The CMP from what I've heard dealt with the brig fine even though it was hectic earlier. If you really wanted the Commander dealt with a NOD charge could have been used. Report Denied.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present