User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown - Rule 11

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't mess my round and you seem like a decent enough guy who is acting in good faith. Again I'm not an angel either, the arrest I ordered is somewhat of a dick move too.

On the other hand MPs were always held to very high standard and we need to keep fighting the wide player base perception that MPs are legal griefers who use the law to grief people without really following it themselves. While in reality they have to follow a large amount of regulations and norms, some of which can be pretty obscure as this report clearly shows. So this report is more about keeping the Military Police department's integrity, than any insult caused to me personally.

With all this in mind my I now suggest that you are to be punished with a note and not a jobban.
    Roman 'Fire' Kacew

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs

Tori Wetsel (MP) is PINK
    Andrew Smith (CMP) is RED
    Roman 'Fire' Kacew (SO) is BLUE
    Gerald Blanchard is GREEN

CIC incident. Medic insults SO, SO orders his arrest for DASO, MP NJPs him. Then XO orders SO arrested for NOD (orders/approves) and MPs carry it out.

Spoiler Spoiler:

MP is brigging SO, then decides to release them. It is important to note that hijack takes place during this. There is also a mutiny going on, so the CMP may say a few things that don't make sense. I removed everything I could find that didn't pertain to what was actually happening, as there were many FF logs.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as this is their both first Marine Law rule breaks, I am just going to be giving them each a warning, a Jban isn't necessary for this. Albireo1 failed to oversee the arrest/NJP done and failed to take action. Anclandor failed to follow officer requested arrests procedure as well as NJP's. Resolved.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present