Date of Incident
    March 2, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Zach Dumont

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Drevenshekel

Accused Character Name
    Wamakahana Windhealer

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    130 PM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2

Description of the incident:
    To preface, I stole the CL's stupid little bag. They're within their right to know I'm guilty, however in this round they went too far with their actions.

After I stole their bag I hid in a locker near medical and went about my day, the CL and his 'gang' soon found Hector the PO where they beat him, handcuffed him (CL made an arrest) and took him to a private room. I tried to save the PO but was constantly disarmed and defeated by the CE (Connor Anderson).

I went back to my duties and flew the Alamo a few times, then I got back the CE and a marine armed pulled me out of the Alamo. I ran to the fabricator for the dropship where the CL and his two lackeys followed me, they held me at gun point and tried to disarm and arrest me.

I aimed my shotgun at them (they had their guns drawn on me) and was disarmed, beaten and falsely arrested by the CL who self-deputized.

Let me recap the CL's wrong doings to be concise and clear about this

- CL Self-deputizes and becomes a false deputy and arrests me.
    - General LRP / self-antagging over a stolen bag.
    - Fails to follow Job guidelines for CL

The CL for some reason instead of being a paper pusher wanted to be a cop this round and began to hunt down people who wronged them, starting with me. They did have a reason to do so, but realistically a CL wouldn't become a MP, they would call MPs to arrest me.

They took matters into their own hands.

Fast forward to my arrest the CMP clears me of wrongdoing as I blame Hector falsely.

I goto load up the Alamo and the CE and CL find me, guns in hand.

They tried to disarm and arrest me again (mind you the CL is wanted by the crew now due to illegal confinement, assault etc).

They draw guns on me and attack me, so I escalate to lethal force and a gun fight ensue with all of us dead.

In conclusion, the CL ruined my round by their need to act like a unga-MP whilst player a HIGH tier RP job and they failed to RP their character realistically like a CL would, infact their RP was of a LRP nature and the way they play the job should warrant an immediate job ban for self antagging at this time.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Please pull logs of this round it's a mess to find all of this.

https://imgur.com/a/ed8zbvO

How you would punish the accused:
    CL job ban.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all I didnt deputize myself at all, I was acting IC to you stealing my bag full of goods. I wasn't acting as a MP at all and had no intention of brigging you or anything of the sort. You escalated numerous times from fists to shotgun, I was completely unarmed everytime I came at you to try and get my bag back and you drew your shotgun attempting to kill me twice. The 2nd time was when it ended in a shootout with us all dying.

It is not LRP for me to chase you after you ran into my office and stole my bag, thats a very reasonable reaction to it actually. If anything you were the one who escalated poorly, you would not have ended up dying if you didn't try to PB me with a shotgun when I was only trying to disarm you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    First of all I didnt deputize myself at all.
    Explain to what, at any time as a Civ role do you have the right to, grab, detain, cuff and beat people especially since you weren't a CO deputy?

I wasn't acting as a MP at all and had no intention of brigging you or anything of the sort.
    You cuffed me at pilot fabrication and handed me over to the MP, what you're saying is counter intiutive to the logs. You arrested me like a MP would, except you had no right or jurisidiction to so.

You escalated numerous times from fists to shotgun
    1st Scenario: Hauled off alamo at gun point by a marine and CE who drew guns and forced me into a corner, I drew a shotgun but never fired.

2nd Scenario: After hearing from the bridge that you were wanted for violent crimes, illegal confinement etc. As I was going to the fabricator CE approached with a gun, we traded blows and you picked up my new shotgun and chased me with the CE. I shot back in self defence as I wasn't trying to be kidnapped and lynched as I heard thats what you were doing all round.

End result left us all dead and no Admin spoke about Escalation misconduct.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "They draw guns on me and attack me, so I escalate to lethal force and a gun fight ensue with all of us dead."

Your last line is a complete lie and the logs will show that I came completely unarmed to the 2nd encounter, you were armed with a pump shotgun and your handgun. You drew after I disarmed you and fired upon me, and I only fired back on you with your own shotgun. The CE killed you with a VP and we all bled on the floor

The one thing I did do bad this round was mistakenly attacking the other PO player who I had thought was the one who stole the bag, a case of mistaken identity. I apologised to him IC and would also like to apologise OOC here for disrupting his round like that.

I did not "ruin your round", you started a RP situation by taking the bag, theirs a saying about laying in the bed that you make. The only reason it ended in a gun battle was because you started a gun battle. If you didn't go DNR too you would have gotten revived most likely as the CE did. You should learn how to escalate properly if your going to get yourself in antagonistic RP situations like this, I had fun with the entire thing and I thought dying in a shootout was kind of hilarious, if you weren't prepared for that then you shouldent have drawn lethals on an unarmed CL and CE, and you shoulden't have stolen the bag in the first place if you didn't want to get involved with something (their was also no MP's on when he first stole the bag, so I couldn't call them if I wanted to).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your last line is a complete lie and the logs will show that I came completely unarmed to the 2nd encounter
    "As I was going to the fabricator CE approached with a gun, we traded blows and you picked up my new shotgun and chased me with the CE"

. You drew after I disarmed you
    I drew because the CE rushed with a rifle out.

The CE killed you with a VP and we all bled on the floor

The only reason a gunfight happended is because you blood thirsty ungas had been reported of 'torturing people in the CL office' and you had kidnapped me before and the CE had a gun out, I simply couldn't take the chance of being lynched. Once I shot at you guys, you hunted me down and killed me AS I was trying to disengage.

While proper escalation can be discussed by an admin, you two - instead of disengaging looked for a fight and killed me while I shot to escape not to hunt and kill you down.

The one thing I did do bad this round was mistakenly attacking the other PO player who I had thought was the one who stole the bag, a case of mistaken identity. I apologised to him IC and would also like to apologise OOC here for disrupting his round like that.
    You also self-deputized yourself, hunted him down, tied him up "WHERES MY BAG." You also falsely arrested me as a Civ role and beat me over a bag I didn't have.

The other thing you failed to do was read marine law and read you job role desc on the wiki.

https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Corporate_Liaison

I did not "ruin your round
    You did, you removed me from the round.

You for some reason thought CL meant Corporate PMC and hunted me down and harassed me all round ending in a shoot out where as I tried to escape after shooting was chased down by you and the CE and we all died.

If you didn't go DNR too you would have gotten revived most likely as the CE did.
    I responded off Marine reinforcements but I've been compiling evidence the entire round to make sure things like this never happen again.

You should learn how to escalate properly
    It's ironic coming from someone who self antagged by self-deputizing themselves and then forcing themselves into everyone by arrest me, hector and torturing people in their office.

You acted totally out of line for your role.

you shoulden't have stolen the bag in the first place if you didn't want to get involved with something
    How am I suppose to reasonably assume a CL will self-deputize themself, run with a posse of a CE and marine who'll go around beating people they suspect of stealing their bag, and falsely arresting them?

Tell me, how am I suppose to assume that?

(their was also no MP's on when he first stole the bag, so I couldn't call them if I wanted to).

"Hmm... No MPs on this round, today I will BECOME the MP."

Please awnser the question you seemingly keep trying to avoid.

Explain to what, at any time as a Civ role do you have the right to, grab, detain, cuff and beat people especially since you weren't a CO deputy? <-----------

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be posted within 24 hours

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll post here because its easier if we do it on one report, for future reference you can report multiple people in the same report form.

"As I was going to the fabricator CE approached with a gun, we traded blows and you picked up my new shotgun and chased me with the CE"

Confused people I believe, that was Gian Conventry, a marine who was assisting us with this. We were gonna open a shop at CLs office which everyone loves and enjoys, as proven in the past rounds months back now. Windhealer said he was really upset, so I suggested we get the bag back. He said he saw PO Hector take it, he managed to capture him and take him to his office.
    To clarify, no one was tortured (to my knowledge, I wasn't in the CL office during the kidnapping for most of the time) I saw the CL talk to Hector while he was cuffed, and then he released him afterwards. Later on the CL somehow managed to cuff and get SO Denholm Parkinson, who was deputized and almost arrested us both. While I was taking my cuffs off in the darkness he talked to him in his office, and released him after a peaceful talk. The SO did not come after us again.
    When we got to you at the fabricator, I was standing further back and I saw you pull a shotgun on Windhealer, that's when I notified the CMP who was just kinda watching it three tiles away from me. While the CMP walked up they already managed to disarm you of your shotgun and cuff you. Right here they could've potentially shot you legally, which should just prove you left us no choice when you ended up eventually dying.
    We had to hand you over to the CMP so we don't get in trouble with the MPs, we would have preferred if no one had to suffer a brig sentence and if we could have just gotten the bag back so we can do the shop gimmick, we were in fact discussing possibly jailbreaking you out of the brig, and we were just gonna do that but the CMP caught on.
    Anyways I am pretty sure the CMP did not in fact brig you, as we checked later, which is great for all sides involved.
    When we went for you again, you immediately started running away and you pulled a shotgun (CL and me did not have any weapons), I kept max distance away from you where I could see you from, while Windhealer appeared to go aggressive and disarmed you of your shotgun. He took your shotgun and did not intend to use it, but he has no slots to holster it since he was wearing shorts I think? Not sure. You pulled out your VP78 sidearm and fired two shots which both missed, I disarmed you of it and holstered it, we could've opened fire on you since you started shooting, but we were not doing this to ruin rounds, we just wanted the items you stole back.
    I opened fire once you pulled out your second shotgun and shot Windhealer, killing him. We both killed each other and bled out, I was saved like 5-10 seconds before ending up permadead.

I'm sorry if you feel like your round was ruined, I was assisting Windhealer, a player famous for doing everything in his power to create unique fun in the stale rounds of CM. We didn't want it to escalate like this, but this is not at us, we were just after the bag that you stole, and you actively lied about having it and you escalated first. What admins said about escalation doesn't matter, because we, or at least I, don't want you banned or noted for Improper Escalation, as I had no issues with you escalating.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    I'll post here because its easier if we do it on one report, for future reference you can report multiple people in the same report form.

Confused people I believe
    No this is the 2nd fight, you're confused thinking the 1st is the 2nd.

To clarify, no one was tortured (to my knowledge, I wasn't in the CL office during the kidnapping for most of the time) .
    It's what some SO said.

I saw the CL talk to Hector while he was cuffed, and then he released him afterwards.

You're forgetting the part where you body blocked me, and disarmed me for trying to rescue him.

Later on the CL somehow managed to cuff and get SO Denholm Parkinson, who was deputized and almost arrested us both.
    Why was the CL being a fake deputy and arresting people?

The SO did not come after us again.

He put warrants on the CL for illegal confinement and assault.

When we got to you at the fabricator, I was standing further back and I saw you pull a shotgun on Windhealer,

You and Gian both had guns out you should probably add that in aswell, and you chased me from the Alamo.

Anyways I am pretty sure the CMP did not in fact brig you, as we checked later, which is great for all sides involved.
    I was let go since the arrest was false after waiting in the brig for 20 mins and the SO you arrested earlier told the CMP to arrest the CL for false arresting people as well... a CL.

When we went for you again.
    Apparently me not being arrested falsely the first time wasn't enough for you people?

When we went for you again, you immediately started running away and you pulled a shotgun

I attempted to deter you and the CL from kidnapping/harming me again by drawing my shotgun.

I kept max distance away from you where I could see you from, while Windhealer appeared to go aggressive and disarmed you of your shotgun. He took your shotgun and did not intend to use it.
    Hard to determine intent when someone disarms you, and picks up your shotgun then runs chasing you.

Unless you have OOC comms to prove his intent was non-lethal maybe you should share them, if not the intent appeared lethal or to the point where I could be harmed or put in crit due to his actions.

Not sure. You pulled out your VP78 sidearm and fired two shots which both missed

They were warning shots.

I opened fire once you pulled out your second shotgun and shot Windhealer, killing him
    He didn't die in the first shot.

You're forgetting you chased me, both guns out in hand now here. Where I was forced into a corner while trying to escape and ultimately was forced in a self defence situation now.

https://i.imgur.com/kycbnNa.png

I'm sorry if you feel like your round was ruined, I was assisting Windhealer, a player famous for doing everything in his power to create unique fun in the stale rounds of CM.
    I think you had a serious, lapse of judgement this round.

I'm glad you like to help your buddy make little shops in the CLs office but that's not what happended this round.

You, under the CL's unlawful orders (he's a civ, and also not a deputy) helped him harass, beat and arrest 3 players.

What's your justification for that? How did this help the round? You harassed 3 players over a bag, you're a CE not a WY PMC what were you thinking?

you actively lied about having it
    I never lied about having it, I ditched the bag.

I lied about stealing it.

Just because I lied doesn't give you a free pass to go on a rampage like you guys did.

you escalated first.
    Escalation isn't the issue here, the issue is you and your pals LRP and inability to follow job roles and RP standards, taking ML law into your own hands when the CL wasn't a marine or a deputy and ruining people's time on the server over what could be explained in layman's terms as spilt milk.

What admins said about escalation doesn't matter, because we, or at least I, don't want you banned or noted for Improper Escalation, as I had no issues with you escalating.
    Escalation was fine because I wasn't shooting to kill I used it to escape from two hostile, aggressive and overzealous faux power tripping characters who tried to illegally confine me a 2nd time.

The unfortunate part was you followed with the Cl, forced me in a corner and we had a shoot out.

This could of been all avoided, complaints too had you just called MPs for this bag instead of taking the law in your own hands.

You took ML into your own hands, and you still yet to recognize that fault.

Why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gian Conventry here, I was the PFC during first engagement.

First off, I only had my M41A out because REQ had accidentally bought too many of them and I was carrying them down (meaning I was full) - you decided to escale it by wielding a shotgun with both hands and walking towards Windhealer (which was to PB I assume) and so we decided to intervee by disarming you and taking your shotgun, after that we did not engage any further but you decide to go ham and start disarming me when we were only talking which then we were forced to tackle you down. We took you in cuffs and waited for the CMP (or MP?) to have a say about it.

You stole someone stuff for no reason at all and then when confronted about it you decided to escalate the fight. I didn't hold you in gunpoint as my gun was on safety in one hand plus if I had intent to open fire I would have done it when you pulled the shotgun on Windhealer so don't use this argument here. Logs will show that I did not threat you to surrender or anything like that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giann View Post

First off, I only had my M41A out because REQ had accidentally bought too many of them and I was carrying them down (meaning I was full)
    So you chased me with a gun out is what're saying?

you decided to escale it by wielding a shotgun with both hands and walking towards Windhealer
    I walked towards a group, had you read my previous responses it was because you were holding guns out at me.

after that we did not engage any further but you decide to go ham and start disarming me when we were only talking
    Yeah, talking.

Your crew beating the shit out of Hector was just talking.

I tried to escape as I didn't want to get lynched.

Logs will show that I did not threat you to surrender or anything like that.

Never said you threatened me to surrender?

Will the logs show you were deputized by the CO Giann?