User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drevenshekel - Rule 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dialtone View Post
    Your crew beating the shit out of Hector was just talking.

I tried to escape as I didn't want to get lynched.
    An MP was literally watching it all and we were communicating with him, you think we were going to lynch you with an MP standing 3 tiles away from us?
    Furthermore, we only took you on cuffs after you tried to engage us with a shotgun and kept disarming us. The MP didn't even have a say on the cuff part because of how you brought it on yourself.

So you chased me with a gun out is what're saying?
    Nobody entered Alamo. I only showed up when you were already near the fabricator as I was trying to sort out all the M41As I had into a crate south of Alamo Landing Pad.

Never said you threatened me to surrender?
    This is just straight up meme-worthy, you're trying to catch miswords. What I said is "Logs will show that I did not threat you to surrender or anything like that." which is to confirm I did not held you in gunpoint.

We weren't being an MP+ but reasonable individuals asking you questions with an MP overwatching - you decided to pull a gun and try to engage so you got your response (which I could have went lethal for but I'm a reasonable individual in the other hand), you've made your bed. About the other PO/Brig stuff I can't have a say as I wasn't involved.

I'm waiting on logs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giann View Post
    An MP was literally watching it all and we were communicating with him, you think we were going to lynch you with an MP standing 3 tiles away from us?

I'm talking about what I saw with Hector and the abuse they laid on him while he was cuffed, the MP wasn't there when you guys laid the hate on me either.

We weren't being an MP+
    You and your buddies were, you arrested me like an MP.

Again you never awnsered my question like the two others.

Who deputized you?

but reasonable individuals asking you questions with an MP overwatching
    You took marine law into your own hands, again you can't explain that?

Reasonable do you mean psycotic vigilante Civ CL and the CE and a funny marine who didn't deploy to help enforce vigilante law? You asked questions after you beat me up, you win.

you decided to pull a gun and try to engage so you got your response
    Drew, never fired. Just like you funny gun wielding deputies did too.

. About the other PO/Brig stuff I can't have a say as I wasn't involved.

I'm waiting on logs.

So for the folks watching this thread, Giann, Anderson and Dreven have not awnsered who deputized them and why they took marine law which lead to 3 false arrests, beatings and so on.

I'll explain why, because they had no right to do what they did. They thought they were MPs, they weren't deputized they just did what they wanted because they could and "dreven is famous for making CM fun".

This wasn't fun, this was an abuse of power you didn't even had I'm surprised you guys got so much leeway, also.

Deputizing
    The Captain may deputize the Executive Officer, Staff Officers or Synthethic to make arrests and enforce Marine Law should MPs be unavailable or unable to respond in a timely manner. When Deputized, one is required to follow Marine Law like an MP.

From ML, none of you were deputized.

Please explain, for the community who gave you the power to arrest, beat up and detain people? Giann, Dreven, Anderson.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one deputized us because we weren't arresting you dude, I don't know why your so hung up on this part. I came to confront you about the bag that you had stolen and which you refused to give back, we cuffed you because you had drawn a shotgun out and presented yourself as a lethal threat to us, again, while none of us were armed and had done nothing except disarm you at that point. We handed you over to the MP because one of them joined and came to see what was happening, and you didn't even serve proper brig time for it.

So your entire thing here is that you feel like you should have been able to steal my stuff and have no IC eepercussions for it, you did it when no MP's were on and you attempted to go lethal on us twice. Their was several times I could have legally killed you but I didn't because I didn't want to end your round. If you really didn't want to get involved in a situation then all you had to do was tell us where you hid the bag, except you refused to do this, and carried on to cause a gunfight. Now i'm actually fine with what you did and thought it was all good fun IC, but the fact that you have come running to make a report on all of us because you lost a gunfight that you started and had multiple opportunities to avoid shows an extreme degree of entitlement in my opinion.

This is the last reply I'm making to this unless the logs show anything else, but to lay it out plainly once more;

You originally started the dispute with me by stealing my stuff with no previous interaction

You attempted to shoot me with a shotgun during the first scuffle but I quickly disarmed you, and I decided not to kill you but to instead cuff you for our safety and throw you off to the MP who rocked up

You then attempted to shoot at us again during the 2nd confrontation ( if you just told us where you put the bag you could have avoided it all and gone back to your job, but you didn't ). I disarmed you, took your shotgun, and you began firing again, finally we decide to shoot back and we all die in a comically slapstick shootout.

You made the aggressive decisions this round and we reacted to them in turn, you made all of the escalations and we just followed them through.

None of us were acting as deputies or "self made MP's". We were not "self antagging" because we were reacting to you antagonising us.

If you just wanted to have a quiet PO round with no shenanigans, then you shoulden't have started them, and you shouldent have refused to give up the location of the bag, and you especially should not have tried to shoot us several times if you didn't wanna get shot back.

As for Nick Hector, I genuinely mistook his identity for yours as your sprites both looked the same until I realised I had the wrong one, if he wants to make a report on me for falsely beating and cuffing him for it I'll accept that with no dispute, but you are just turning what was an IC situation to OOC because it didn't end with you getting away with it free of consequence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    No one deputized us because we weren't arresting you dude
    (their was also no MP's on when he first stole the bag, so I couldn't call them if I wanted to).
    You said you had to take ML into your hands, there were no MPs! How else would you get your bag back even though the CO deputized a SO to do ML while the MPs were under manned..?

Matter of the fact is you took ML into your own hands, beat and arrested me and handed me over to the CMP.

Just because you don't know how to follow arrest procedures doesn't mean you didn't arrest me.

You denied my character's liberty and freedom as you tried to grill me while I restrained.

You arrested my character, plain and simple.

we cuffed you because you had drawn a shotgun out
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    I
    To clarify, no one was tortured (to my knowledge, I wasn't in the CL office during the kidnapping for most of the time) I saw the CL talk to Hector while he was cuffed
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    Later on the CL somehow managed to cuff and get SO Denholm Parkinson, who was deputized and almost arrested us both.
    You still cuffed the SO and Hector aswell, they drew no guns.

This is a cope, in reality you are trying to disassociate yourself from arresting people in reality you arrested all 3 of us.

you didn't even serve proper brig time for it.
    I was let go because ICly the MPs though it was hector, lol?

So your entire thing here is that you feel like you should have been able to steal my stuff and have no IC eepercussions for it

How am I suppose to reasonably assume a CL will self-deputize themself, run with a posse of a CE and marine who'll go around beating people they suspect of stealing their bag, and falsely arresting them?

Tell me, how am I suppose to assume that?

No, I have no problem with IC repercussions I was hoping the MPs would brig me later on IC is IC is fun.

You and your lil gangs response to this was absolutely fucking over kill and outside your role's abilities.

A CL would never lead a manhunt and begin arresting people.

A CL would hire people to find that bag and do the job for them.

That's where you fucked up, end round you were wanted for illegal confinement and multiple assaults you were literally a vigilante.

The only reason you were never brigged is because we got into a shoot out.

Nothing you did was justified through ML, and ICLY makes it look like people who play CLs are baldies.

QUOTE=Dreven;68784] you did it when no MP's were on and you attempted to go lethal on us twice[/QUOTE]

1st Scenario: Hauled off alamo at gun point by a marine and CE who drew guns and forced me into a corner, I drew a shotgun but never fired.
    I drew to deter a gang of lynchers from killing me instead you guys arrested me while on your power trip, it's been covered extensively in this report. The fact I have to bring it up again shows you aren't reading my replies :/

If you really didn't want to get involved in a situation then all you had to do was tell us where you hid the bag

Your cognitive dissonance to marine law is in no way, my fault at all.

I didn't force you to manhunt me and beat up 3 people and arrest them.

That was you and your crew because you think you're above ML.

you have come running to make a report on all of us because you lost a gunfight that you started and had multiple opportunities to avoid shows an extreme degree of entitlement in my opinion.
    I asked for you ckey while I was illegally brigged by the CMP, gunfight changed nothing.

None of us were acting as deputies or "self made MP's". We were not "self antagging" because we were reacting to you antagonising us.
    As the Corporate Liaison, it is your job to represent the Weston-Yamada's interests in the mission that has been given to the United States Colonial Marine Corp. You have ZERO direct authority over the Marine Corp -quote from the CL page

Yet you took ML into your own hands and arrested me personally and beat me.

Already covered in this complaint how you fail RPed and failed to follow your own job role that round, so I'll spare the broken record.

If you just wanted to have a quiet PO round with no shenanigans, then you shoulden't have started them, and you shouldent have refused to give up the location of the bag

How am I suppose to reasonably assume a CL will self-deputize themself, run with a posse of a CE and marine who'll go around beating people they suspect of stealing their bag, and falsely arresting them?

Tell me, how am I suppose to assume that?

No one not even me was expecting the overkill response of being hunted, beaten and zipcuffed off the Alamo over a bag.

MPs arresting ? Reasonable?

CL, CE and marine (both who had no IC stake in this at all) beating me, harming me over a bag and handing me over to the CMP?

Unexpected, completely.

Again you arresting and beating 3 people is no way my fault because you couldn't remember who stole your bag, I didn't make the MPs not get on round start, I didn't deputize the SO to deal with the lack of MPs. I didn't force you to break the rules.

That was all you.

As for Nick Hector, I genuinely mistook his identity for yours as your sprites both looked the same until I realised I had the wrong one
    No apology to the SO you beat and arrested aswell..?

Your fishing expedition for the 'truth' left many victims that round.

You were completely out of control.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs don’t show Dialtone stealing the CLs bag however they admitted it in the report, if there is anything I missed that you think should be added post it here or @ me on discord! Because there are also 2 reports for the same incident I have used the same logs as they are all important for the context to what happened.

PO steals CLs bag, Winhealer goes to find it and confronts Dialtone in Alamo:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Windhealer thinks the PO Hector stole his bag and begins to look for him:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dusan and Dreven find Hector and assault him:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CL takes Hector and prepares to interrogate him + Dusan and Dialtone fight:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Windhealer interrogates Hector + Dialtone informs CO of what has happened:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Windhealer and Dusan go to find Dialtone in Alamo with the help of Gian:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dialtone is taken to brig and questioned by the CMP:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Windhealer and Dusan kidnap the deputised SO who is trying to arrest them while Dialtone is in brig:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Windhealer and Dusan once again finds Dialtone in the hangar and a fight breaks out killing everyone:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ben11567; 03-03-2021 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Added logs for SO kidnapping

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any logs of them arresting the SO?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any logs of them arresting the SO?
    We cuffed him after a duel in briefing and took him to my office, and said we'd release him so he could go deploy. Their was no reason the SO needed to remain deputized as their was several MP's on, and I felt bad that the CO was forcing this dude to play MP when he clearly wanted to go deploy and lead the marines. He ended up bouncing and I'm pretty sure he did go deploy, we were on good terms through the entire interaction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after reading the logs.. You arrested the only actionable deputized 'MP' for the round.. Because they were arresting you for.. breaking ML for being a vigilante?

Do you see any irony in that Dreven?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm closing this thread until I make a decision, you two won't stop bickering back and forth.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I've read over the logs from the report, Dialtone will be warned for IE, seeing as it's his first offense with IE a warning will do.

Windhealer had an IC reason to look for his bag, unsure of which PO's stole it at the time. However, he went to far on some fronts, veering away from what his role should be, same goes for Dusan as they spending the round focusing on a bag and handcuffing people in search for it. I'm not going to hold this over their heads though, I think this whole report is honestly more of an IC issue that could have been resolved better. I don't see the two "arresting" people, more or less securing them so they can find out who the bandit is.

Resolved.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present