User Tag List

Thread: Alex 'Storm' McFly - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alex 'Storm' McFly - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Now Duff235(is my old ID(near 2017)) banned White Vampire
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Alex 'Storm' McFly
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    no
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    is always
    Remaining Duration
    is always
    What other servers do you play on?
    Nowhere and play here due to the fact that I'm a fan of someone else's and I like this theme
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I went to other servers and after a short time left because I didn’t like it (There are no battles, or as I said, the topic of a stranger, because of this I’m here)
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    Multi-account
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I will be brief as far as possible, I got banned for nothing (in my opinion) (more: at the whiskey ovanpost I got a shot from a shotgun and in response I got angry because I did nothing and was already wounded and killed him in the same way I shot it from a shotgun) I created a ban after a while a new account and started to get a ban so on because I was just banned and that's it, now I was told to write an appeal here I am here
    I got into this game by accident because I like to play roles and I like the colonial marines because of the movie. Even now I don't know why I am here because I was executed by the police for nothing (I did not contact the admin because I knew that I would be banned) on one of the accounts, I did not even accidentally shoot at someone, because I know friendly fire and I know the mechanics of the server, but I left the armored vehicle, I was a shooter because of my unwillingness to surrender (my partner said that I did not play the role of a medical aps, which I chose and into which he brought a medic who was more experienced and all because of my shooting from tank guns before I know the map and shot ahead of the curve in the openings, but my partner either decided to give me up or something else) I got out of it and just went into battle with everyone in the end I was tied at the front and, as a last wish, they did not even bother to write an appeal, but simply killed (the aliens at that time killed everyone on the planet) without even playing an elementary rp (I did not have time to finish the first appeal and it was incomplete that I knew they didn’t give me permission to write them to execution) and I don’t understand why they demanded a high RP from me (which I try to play as best I can) and they don’t require anything from them allowing them to kill people for any reason (After all, they are not foreign troops that kill everyone who doesn’t went into battle, and the police, which should be imprisoned if the object is not dangerous), REASON FOR DEATHTERING when a person got out of the car (after all, his partner handed him over and took him to the police that he arrived at lz1 which later and detained) simply refused to work as a shooter, but he went into battle helping the wounded, covering others and killing the enemy, it was a shame that you are not given a chance to justify yourself, but they simply kill, and there is nothing worse than strangers for that, moreover, by shooting like in African countries when they have injections, the better the server would be a high level of rp and there would be few people on it than such situations and I don't understand myself why I even play this

I will be brief as far as possible, I got banned for nothing (in my opinion) (more: at the whiskey ovanpost I got a shot from a shotgun and in response I got angry because I did nothing and was already wounded and killed him in the same way I shot it from a shotgun) I created a ban after a while a new account and started to get a ban so on because I was just banned and that's it, now I was told to write an appeal here I am here
    I got into this game by accident because I like to play roles and I like the colonial marines because of the movie. Even now I don't know why I am here because I was executed by the police for nothing (I did not contact the admin because I knew that I would be banned) on one of the accounts, I did not even accidentally shoot at someone, because I know friendly fire and I know the mechanics of the server, but I left the armored vehicle, I was a shooter because of my unwillingness to surrender (my partner said that I did not play the role of a medical aps, which I chose and into which he brought a medic who was more experienced and all because of my shooting from tank guns before I know the map and shot ahead of the curve in the openings, but my partner either decided to give me up or something else) I got out of it and just went into battle with everyone in the end I was tied at the front and, as a last wish, they did not even bother to write an appeal, but simply killed (the aliens at that time killed everyone on the planet) without even playing an elementary rp (I did not have time to finish the first appeal and it was incomplete that I knew they didn’t give me permission to write them to execution) and I don’t understand why they demanded a high RP from me (which I try to play as best I can) and they don’t require anything from them allowing them to kill people for any reason (After all, they are not foreign troops that kill everyone who doesn’t went into battle, and the police, which should be imprisoned if the object is not dangerous), REASON FOR DEATHTERING when a person got out of the car (after all, his partner handed him over and took him to the police that he arrived at lz1 which later and detained) simply refused to work as a shooter, but he went into battle helping the wounded, covering others and killing the enemy, it was a shame that you are not given a chance to justify yourself, but they simply kill, and there is nothing worse than strangers for that, moreover, by shooting like in African countries when they have injections, the better the server would be a high level of rp and there would be few people on it than such situations and I don't understand myself why I even play this

P.S. there is not any evidence then that I went to play from ban to ban, it is not very pleasant and difficult for me to write something for a long time, since I do not know the language (grammar, etc.) so well and I use a translator, which can also change the meaning, but if they still refuse me I will not be upset, I came after a while to play (again, until they found me) and left again and only for the reason that I like this server and I got used to it because I have been playing for a long time (when I was still and improved cartridges were in short supply and RPG tore from one rocket), but because of the atmosphere I come here, so I decided to submit it in order to solve everything once and for all

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Duff235

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Duffi235

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for W1zardd

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Pro_storm

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Dan_Jackson

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for White Vampire

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Shadow929

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Disawuji

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe that is all related ckeys. If I missed anything, please let me know.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    Notes for Duff235

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Duffi235

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for W1zardd

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Pro_storm

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Dan_Jackson

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for White Vampire

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Shadow929

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Disawuji

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe that is all related ckeys. If I missed anything, please let me know.
    I remember it was a time when I did something wrong, basically it was connected with MP, there were also things for xeno, then I did not think about RP and just tried to make frags, which is stupid and now I see it after 5 years of playing, now I understand that rp is more important and I like to follow it and it is better to solve the conflict through the administration than through shots and I don’t want to play through a multiaccount since I’m already used to my character, but now I changed it oddly enough I forgot that I used a multiaccount here for the game and now they gave me a ban after 3 days of the game, I consider myself a veteran and I am not going to oppose the game to anyone else of the rules, I clearly understand now so I can discuss anything if necessary

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to be clear: You were banned for 3 days because of the incident you described. You created a new account to play on the server, bypassing that ban or the jobban, and have played with a few new accounts without getting caught until now. Is this correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I understood everything and are no longer going to create new ones as well as violate the server rules

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I think 8 days have already passed, I now have a ban for 22 days, the mentor banned me and helped with the forum

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clear things up a little:
    Duffi235 wanted to get certified for the Discord.
    While investigating for the certification, I found an expired perma request (which I re-filed).
    I contacted Duffi ingame, he admitted having been banned previously.
    I explained to him how to apply to get his original server ban/the various multikey bans appealed on the forums.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you get permabanned, we have a minimum 6 month wait time before you may appeal. Currently, the temporary ban you are facing is to keep you off the server while we process your permaban, like confirming that you really did multikey/ban evade. As such, this appeal is denied. Either it'll get deescalated to a 30 month ban (which is unlikely) or it'll be input as a permanent ban, in which case you may appeal in 6 months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's clear to wait a week and write everything down here to get an incomprehensible evasive answer, but in the end I realized that they just wouldn't let me play here and wouldn't even explain the reason for the ban if the person pleaded guilty and said that he knew the rules now and was ready to follow them in general wasted time here I think