Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    To'Ki-AJoh

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Clan name: AJoh

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

It is 788 words long.

Yautja Character Story
    Snippet:
    To’Ki-Ajoh wakes from his slumber, rubbing his face as the sudden realisation strikes him, today is the day that decides if he becomes an outcast, or a bold warrior. He has trained many years for this day intently listening to all of the clan elders speeches and his training, he knew these were invaluable to him and today he would prove it to the clan. To’Ki-Ajoh was a single child to his mother and father whom were both experienced hunters and constantly reminded him of how hard he must practise in order to become as strong as they were, this constant reminder pushed To’Ki-Ajoh to new limits that he did not know he could achieve for example the day he learned how to jump almost twice his height, within the clan To’Ki-Ajoh was seen as a friendly and approachable yautja however there were some that did not like him due to his ignorance that not everyone grew up to be as privileged as him.

It is 2,458 words long, I had great enjoyment writing it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://gyazo.com/80490573372bc2e392efbce7f1531c5e

You should allow us access to look at your character's story.

While you give access, I'd like to ask you 3 questions. Once you do both, I'll read both things then give you either +1 or -1.

1#. You're walking in sorokyne, and you meet a human. They point at you and start typing when a runner pounces on them. The runner spams tackle them, drag the marine to you and say "ok fight it i wanna watch". The marine is yelling "WTF?". What do you do?

2#. You're running around in LV, when you're confronted by a group of marines(4 of them). They seem really pissed off at you for killing one of their marines and their leader starts shooting you. You start focusing on the leader. You down them in crit, and drag them far away so you can take your trophy. While in crit, they start saying in LOOC "OMG DISHONORABLE WTF DUDE". You didn't breach the HC, you have your trophy and the body is infront of you in SW jungle.You're all alone. What do you do?.

3#. You're watching hydro in LV, minding your own business. When a marine comes up to you with a machete in hand and tells you "ok honor duel me bitch boi". You're the only predator and it's the first time each other meets. You haven't fought anyone yet. What do you do?
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, I managed to figure out why it wasn't letting you access the story, I'll post the new link and hopefully, it works this time.

Now with the questions.
    1)This exact scenario is not explained fully in the honor code so I will analyze the situation and make a suitable conclusion based on the honor code. First of I do not know if they wanted to fight me in an honor duel as they were interrupted by the runner and therefore I would not fight the marine until they got up and asked me for a duel. If it turns out the marine would want to fight me in an honor duel I would first see if there are more marines than xenos or the other way round because if I end up killing this marine in the honor duel, it could cause massive effects on the resulting end of the round this being the aliens winning however if it is balanced I would drag him away from the runner and fight him in a safer area. Since I am not honor dueling the marine, the runner would not be considered dishonorable for this, I would ask the marine if he wishes to honor duel me and if the response was yes I would immediately drag the marine into a safe area to fight inside of and any attack on the marine from any other alien would cause them to become dishonorable as they are interrupting the duel and I would hunt them first, after this I would drag the marine into a safer area where we can honor duel each other. If the marine says that they did not want to fight me in the first place I'd let the runner do what they want to do with the marine as neither are harming me or making me act in a way that I'd have to defend the other although I would most likely help the marine up first as attacking someone while they are typing is quite a cheap move to begin with.

2)Since the leader opens fire on me first, I would begin hunting them however if the marines started dragging the leader/firing at me they would become dishonorable too including the leader as the whole "party" is made dishonorable for helping the leader, I could use my full arsenal to defeat them however I'd prioritize the leader. then I'd drag the leader away and kill the leader making them honorable and the other 3 marines honorable once again, however, if the other marines did not attack me while I attacked the leader they would not be considered dishonorable, and neither would the leader, me dragging the leader away and having him down on the floor while they LOOC me I would not consider this "metaing the honor code" as they are speaking in LOOC in which I would simply ignore that. I would either kill them there and then or I would most likely let them live if they were honorable since taking someone out of the round like that especially when they are a leader could be round ruining for the marines and it is also is not fun for the person playing as the leader, therefore, I'd just drag them to the nearest marine outpost for them to get healed.

3)As it is the beginning of the round and I have never seen this marine before and it is the start of the round I would not honor duel them because I do not know if they are worthy (since there are no other predators I can't ask any other yautja if they know anything about this marine and if they're honorable) or if they are worth my time, I would, however, stalk them throughout the round whenever I can and if they prove to be worthy in a duel I would come up to them and ask them for the duel, I could start the engagement with a punch or I would throw them a ceremonial dagger to show them that I would like to fight them. Also, it should be noted that since the marine is in hydro which is a key area, if it is a frontline or they are defending it, I would not honor duel them and would observe them through the round until they are proven worthy to me through fighting well/killing Xenos and then if there is a suitable opportunity I would honor duel them. I would not honor duel them if for example the marines were being annihilated by the aliens I would not fight the marine at all because this could possibly permanently cripple the marine forces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Since the leader opens fire on me first, I would begin hunting them however if the marines started dragging the leader/firing at me they would become dishonorable too including the leader as the whole "party" is made dishonorable for helping the leader, I could use my full arsenal to defeat them"

No matter the story, I just cannot +1 an answer like that.

I did enjoy seeing you interacting with a random predator without thinking twice, and RP'ing it properly ingame on prison. But that answer is just....no.

Marines shooting at you and protecting someone else who's shooting you outside of an honor duel simply makes them worthy. Not dishonorable.

I recommend re-reading HC, and taking some time to observe predators ingame. Just to get an understand on how we act. Then just re-apply when you can. I'll re-ask you questions then.

SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the answer , I'll make sure to observe any in-game predators that I can find and I'll study the HC harder.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to have to echo NekoSam's statement on the matter. Everything else aside, the answer to the "squad leader" question is a major red flag. I'm afraid I'll have to give a -1 at this time. Make sure you understand the Honor Code, like NekoSam said.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application - Denied

Painfully obvious lack of HC understanding.

Nonexsistent community and council support.

Do establish a better understanding of the HC. Try to get your name out there within the community as well, don't be afraid to ask for assistance from the community and council.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505