User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N/A - 4, 16, god knows what else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FGRSentinel View Post
    As someone who was part of this round as a Doctor, I do remember the CMP calling a doctor to the brig and stressing that it was absolutely vital that someone show up immediately, which was kind of odd. Then the mutiny starts up and Moore starts painting it as CLF trying to take over the ship, but a PO (I assume Chaz) starts calling it out as BS and the CMP even orders us to treat everyone involved in it, outright calling it a mutiny. After that, a riot squad gets sent in to protect the CO, but by this point the CMO (who went to the brig before the mutiny on the CMP's orders) was killed and revived and it was obvious to everyone that it was a mutiny.
    Chances are that PO might have been me, I made the announcement to the effect that the captain was lying about the CLF and was using it as an excuse to cover his arse. Soon after I was stun battoned by solid, dragged into the captain's room and executed while stunned by an MP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports are not a place for discussions or questions about a rule, you can put questions in the rule clarification thread in general.
    Otherwise Rule 2 is still present, do not post in a report if you are not specifically contributing as a witness.

If you're going to post about other events that are related make sure the round is actually over first. I'll have to remove them until it is.
    Last edited by Solarmare; 02-05-2019 at 11:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played a round tonight where Moore was once again CO. Felt like I couldn't play properly, as he told me my job was just to fly, not talk. Not doing that would probably be construed as me trying to bait action from him, like I was told by admins who dealt with the case yesterday, and would probably result in dumb sentences or an excuse for a BE and then this case getting dismissed because "Look chaz did it again". Went to cryo 20 minutes after first launch because it really put me off, and I didn't feel comfortable playing if that was the line that was being taken.

EDIT: Never mind phone just being a mink
    Last edited by Chaznoodles; 02-06-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you played a round with me as CO, you couldn't play properly because you CHOSE not to. You quite quickly made it clear you intended to be a problem and every time anyone asked a question about the operation you were quick to point out the COs doing, and did so in attempt to rile up the other marines.

You are absolutely right i told you to shut up and do your job. Your job as a PO is not to sit there and serve as the peanut gallery to the CO, your job is to fly. You probably would've been arrested if you continued but instead you went cryo. If you are uncomfortable playing its completely your fault by continuing to act out of line. You claim that everyone always targets you and that is false, no one targets you, you simply want to act out of line and if you do so its going to end poorly for you.
    Last edited by Taketheshot56; 02-06-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    Yes you played a round with me as CO, you couldn't play properly because you CHOSE not to. You quite quickly made it clear you intended to be a problem and every time anyone asked a question about the operation you were quick to point out the COs doing, and did so in attempt to rile up the other marines.

You are absolutely right i told you to shut up and do your job. Your job as a PO is not to sit there and serve as the peanut gallery to the CO, your job is to fly. You probably would've been arrested if you continued but instead you went cryo. If you are uncomfortable playing its completely your fault by continuing to act out of line. You claim that everyone always targets you and that is false, no one targets you, you simply want to act out of line and if you do so its going to end poorly for you.
    I didn't choose not to. You told me in short terms to stop talking and just fly. Not doing this would've given you reason to arrest me, meaning I wasn't willing to talk in case it gave you more fuel on the fire and a reason to doubt this complaint. If I'm uncomfortable with playing, it's because someone else made it that way - and that was you. It's pretty clear by this point, having had to be on the receiving end repeatedly, that certain players including you target me because they know they can get away with it due to admin bias, see previous complaints getting shut down because "fuck off chaz"

Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    You probably would've been arrested if you continued but instead you went cryo.
    Backs up exactly what I said in the previous post, regarding:

Not doing that would probably be construed as me trying to bait action from him, like I was told by admins who dealt with the case yesterday, and would probably result in dumb sentences or an excuse for a BE and then this case getting dismissed because "Look chaz did it again".
    Last edited by Chaznoodles; 02-06-2019 at 11:39 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are going to play a PO who goes against the CO and his choices you are putting yourself out there for arrest. If you do your job and follow orders, you don't get arrested. Its not that hard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to post logs for this in next 12 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Vitoras; 02-09-2019 at 02:10 PM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For reference here as logs exclude it, I tasered after Chaz drew and fired a shotgun at Patton and I was attempting to prevent Patton's death.

Edit: To clarify, it's not in the logs because the shot missed so far as I can recall.
    Last edited by forest2001; 02-09-2019 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Clarity
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the really late response. However i'll be posting for the Councils perspective of this situation. I'll try keep it rather simple:

[15:57:57]SAY: Patton 'Hardtack' Moore/Taketheshot56 : Please arrest mason for disrespect
    [15:58:03]SAY: Patton 'Hardtack' Moore/Taketheshot56 : Max time him
    [15:58:09]SAY: Patton 'Hardtack' Moore/Taketheshot56 : The PO
    Disrespecting a Superior Officer - Using offensive names or being directly disrespectful to someone of a Commissioned Officer of higher rank or position. Each offense stacks.
    [15:48:02]SAY: Marcellus Mason/Chaznoodles : A quick reminder that putting every squad on task to build a FOB is absolutely pants-on-head when we're dropping into a possible search-and-rescue.
    [15:48:40]SAY: Patton 'Hardtack' Moore/Taketheshot56 : Quiet PO
    [15:48:47]SAY: Patton 'Hardtack' Moore/Taketheshot56 : Only warning, do your job and hush
    [15:49:05]SAY: Marcellus Mason/Chaznoodles : It was just a recommendation, seeing as I'd expect you to know that.
    [15:57:29]SAY: Patton 'Hardtack' Moore/Taketheshot56 : Mason thats enough
    [15:57:49]SAY: Marcellus Mason/Chaznoodles : Alright, your fault for being negligent and ignoring the knowledge of your subordinates
    [15:58:20]SAY: James-Frederick Cerwick : Jesus Christ PO, you're practically asking to be charged with something.
    [15:58:30]SAY: Marcellus Mason/Chaznoodles : I mean, I'm just advising about what I know
    [15:58:35]SAY: James-Frederick Cerwick : If the CO wants you to stop, you stop. That's the end of it.
    [15:58:38]SAY: Marcellus Mason/Chaznoodles : That's not chargeable, when the knowledge is obviously lacking.
    The minimum punishment for Disrespecting a Superior Officer is 15 minutes, maximum is 30. 2 max charges could land you 60 minutes, resulting in Permabrig or execution. If Patton wanted too, he could have pretzeled this in order to do just that, however he had you detained for one instance of it for max time. You were asked repeatedly to quit and continued to push it. Later when you ahelped, a moderator told you just that, and that there are nicer ways to share information. however it didn't stop there.

Here comes the part we as the CO council are tasked with ensuring doesn't break any of our rules and guidelines for COs. To start, let's get some things out of the way -

Rule 16. Battlefield Execution - Whitelisted Commanders are allowed to instantly kill any player at any time if the player fulfills the conditions found in Marine Law. Excessive or poorly-reasoned battlefield executions (such as BEing MPs over a valid arrest) may end with the Commander being removed from the whitelist.
    - Threat to your command. Credibly attempting to or threatening to undermine your command or attempting to remove your command through illegal means. (The CL or other crew reporting you to high command does NOT permit you to BE them. A minor insult or disagreement is not undermining your command, countermanding or refusing to follow orders is.)
    - Threat to persons. Credibly threatening and attempting to do harm to the CO or to someone while in the CO's presence.
    - Threat to the ship. Credibly threatening or attempting to do damage to the ship or the USCM while in the CO�s presence.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Those two moments in specific, you repeatedly undermined the CO by copy-pasting the same responses to his questioning, as well as when ordered too on numerous occasions, continued to refuse to deploy on the grounds that you were waiting for a satisfactory resolution to the investigation/to make a fax. Both of which you were told were either made already, or in the process of being finished. Could the situation have played out better for both parties? Yeah, it's a shitty situation. However, Copy-pasting the same 2-3 lines repeatedly, and refusing to do your job when directly ordered to by the Commanding Officer will only get you so far. And in this instance that was farther then it would have normally.

And finally,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The final moment where a BE was attempted. Despite their BEing enough of a reason to have BE'd you in the first place, the CMP stepped in and resolved the situation before you were successfully BE'd. Therefore, technically speaking you were never BE'd and this has all become pretty null.

Later down the line, the CO went the Marine Law route and had you executed after everything occurred.

TL;DR - The CO council believes that Patton has not broken any rules, as provided via logs there is suitable reasoning for Patton to have taken the actions he had. Could the situation have been dealt with in a more positive manner? Sure. Hindsight is 20/20 though, and both sides could have worked to resolve the issue more peacefully so to speak. If there are any concerns with our response, we're open for discussion via PMs, or if what you have brings anything to the table, throw it onto this report, so long as it keeps to our rules regarding posting on Reports.

Have a good day/night.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: