Date of Incident
    March 6, 2021

Your Character Name?
    NVY (Ancient Lurker in this round)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Brad or Brian (dont remember exactly)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 1 am (central us time) / map was LV-624

What rule(s) were broken:
    WL Synth rules

Description of the incident:
    At first I did not want to report it, but after learning about the throwing knife rules, I decided otherwise.

A synth was treating a marine at the front in medics west of hydroponics. I tunnelled as lurker to his room as the doors were shocked to turn out the lights and power. He killed me with throwing knifes without being attacked by me. As I later learned killing at the front (queen was about to breach the wall) with throwing knifes is not correct synth behaviour and a breach of WL rules, so here is the report.

Link to rule about throwing knifes:
    https://discord.com/channels/1503155...04021322006568

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Never intended to ever post here, so we need logs. I ahelped nanu shortly after the incident, so you should find the place in the logs more easy.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the WL council. Round was ended for me anyway. I am just tired of frontline synths and not objective.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Brian here. This cannot be me as I was asleep during this time and did not play LV, I played Fiorna Science Annex. I also never touch throwing knives whatsoever.
    Synthetic Whitelist - Brian Predator Whitelist - Baln'frim Arvhek
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21
    Logs filed for reports: 5

Discord: rin#0142
    Moderation Staff

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the synth in this report. The throwing knives thing was clarified a few months ago, and that round it totally slipped my mind. Sorry about that chief, I'll take care to remember it in the future.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big man council is looking into this, but first I wanna clarify I was the Queen during this round and witnessed the incident

I made a quick shitty thing in sdmm since logs might be cringe, the red x was where me and a praetorian were breaking into medbay, the blue scribble is where Brad's patient was, black x is where Brad was, and the yellow X is where the lurker was
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relevant logs:

[00:56:13]ATTACK: (Ancient Lurker (NVY-140)) was hit by a the M11 throwing knife, thrown by Superjo98/(Brad) in the Medbay (78,82,3).
    [00:56:13]ATTACK: (Ancient Lurker (NVY-140)) was hit by a the M11 throwing knife, thrown by Superjo98/(Brad) in the Medbay (78,82,3).
    [00:56:16]ATTACK: (Ancient Lurker (NVY-140)) was hit by a the M11 throwing knife, thrown by Superjo98/(Brad) in the Medbay (83,82,3).
    [00:56:19]ATTACK: Superjo98/(Brad) attacked (Ancient Lurker (NVY-140)) with M5 'Night Raider' bayonet (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Medbay (83,81,3).
    [00:56:35]ATTACK: Superjo98/(Brad) attacked (Drone (XX-426)) with M5 'Night Raider' bayonet (INTENT: GRAB) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Medbay (78,78,3).

The synthetic council has agreed upon a warning for Superjo. They messed up by using throwing knives, but for a single infraction for their two years of synth playing, I don't think any harsher punishment is justified. They're a good synth, and were apologetic about the matter. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Case closed.
    Synthetic Senator