0 Thread(s)

Atomic Galaxy - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID?
    Atomic Galaxy

Marine Name
    Azacca Ckeyork.

Other Whitelist Applications
    //showthrea...or-Application Mentor application (accepted)

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Elijah

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Elijah is best described as a people person. His quirk is that he's nostalgic and empathetic and will empathize with people around them to attempt to improve their mood. He will also Reminisce past events such as operations he's taken part of in the past.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I want to be a synthetic since it will allow me to do alot more within the game and all around allow me to enhance RP and have more of said RP within the game along side making me a all around support power house.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Special thanks to fortelian. They helped me ALOT with this story

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I'm extremely experienced with engineering. I know how to construct/repair APCs, Cade FOBs properly and overall i can do alot of engineering

How familiar are you with Command?
    i'm pretty familiar. Before timelocks i used to main XO with another character. I know how OW works and all of the abilities that come with it and i know how the chain of command works with Aco incase the CO dies and i'm familiar with ML which could fall under the command section. Additionally i know the extreme importance of paying attention to communications at all times and making sure i'm making use of the new highlight system.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    extremely. I know have what each of the standard chemicals do memorized and i'm familiar enough with surgery that i can do most of them from memory. I also know how to ensure/limit the surgery fail chances when doing them outside of medical with proper tables to use such as using oxycodone to reduce chance and stuff like that along with generally how to be a medic and frontline treating/diagnosing.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    i'm actually really good at requsitions. I know how to make sure we're always gaining money and i often go on each squad's communications to ask them directly what they need. I know how ASRS works with ordering things and i'm pretty fast at dishing out attachments in req line along with getting the proper materials and such out to squads..

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    If a xeno is actively attacking a downed marine i can go and scare the xeno off to save the marines.

If a xeno is actively attacking me i can also engage but must stop after they disengage

and finally if a queen screeches i can run and get marines up off the ground to make sure they don't die. This isn't really combat but it is running into the thick of it to save marines from the queen

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    i used to play another character named Timitiv pentroskiv before timelocks. Now however i usually main SEA as azacca.
    Last edited by Atomic Galaxy; 03-11-2021 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot 2021-03-13 204216.png

Here are my hours for anyone who wants them. Not impressive i know but i had alot more Pre-timelocks.
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

episode 4 chicken man strike bacc.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am merely just saying again that the amount of time you have played shouldn't be taken into consideration for any application.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're right it shouldn't. However as said in previous apps some synthetics get accepted and then "shit the bed" when it comes to playing. I really care about this WL and i posted this to show that yknow i know my stuff
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, that's cool, what matters is you have to actually be good at the role - I personally can't judge you because I don't know you in the game.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't specifically vouch for any of your support depts nor have I gotten any information about you regarding your ability to do anything but Med (you're ok at it, I think?).

But, I think the personality of your Synth requires a lot more development; not only is it too close to comfort for actually going into real humanity + emotion as a Synthetic, but it's also pretty generic even if it wasn't. I advise you explore some hobbies or pop culture you enjoy so you can start to develop a more personal and interesting character.

Your grammar could improve, although if you can't fix it, it is what it is. Your story also didn't effectively illustrate your Synth's personality; try looking at other applications to get a better idea on what to do.

Your passion is good, but I can't vouch for the story nor your competency to be a real good Synth player. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimisticdude View Post
    I can't specifically vouch for any of your support depts nor have I gotten any information about you regarding your ability to do anything but Med (you're ok at it, I think?).

But, I think the personality of your Synth requires a lot more development; not only is it too close to comfort for actually going into real humanity + emotion as a Synthetic, but it's also pretty generic even if it wasn't. I advise you explore some hobbies or pop culture you enjoy so you can start to develop a more personal and interesting character.

Your grammar could improve, although if you can't fix it, it is what it is. Your story also didn't effectively illustrate your Synth's personality; try looking at other applications to get a better idea on what to do.

Your passion is good, but I can't vouch for the story nor your competency to be a real good Synth player. -1
    Thanks for the feedback. I understand where you're coming from and i'll take this into consideration next time
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your quirk is.. like almost there. You need to tighten it down a bit and personally I would expand on your past. Like what kind of stories do you have to reminisce about? Are you going to tell long stories about all the time you spent as a farmer on earth? Or maybe you were a mechanic and can give inspiring stories about how a marine is like an engine that just needs some oil. You could just ramble about the cat you used to own and his tenacity. (just don't do ex soldier, people have and its boring).

I liked the story; was interesting and to the point. It needs more depth into your quirk which I think will be solved when you address above.

Your formatting makes me frown. If you have to re-apply, fix everything before hitting send. Your capitalization is all over the place. And your story would be improved with indents and better formatting.

Can't recall playing with you.

Im positive but not enough to give a vote yet. Going to wait to see more responses.

If you were to take my advise (and you don't have to) what kind of background would you do?
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Your quirk is.. like almost there. You need to tighten it down a bit and personally I would expand on your past. Like what kind of stories do you have to reminisce about? Are you going to tell long stories about all the time you spent as a farmer on earth? Or maybe you were a mechanic and can give inspiring stories about how a marine is like an engine that just needs some oil. You could just ramble about the cat you used to own and his tenacity. (just don't do ex soldier, people have and its boring).

I liked the story; was interesting and to the point. It needs more depth into your quirk which I think will be solved when you address above.

Your formatting makes me frown. If you have to re-apply, fix everything before hitting send. Your capitalization is all over the place. And your story would be improved with indents and better formatting.

Can't recall playing with you.

Im positive but not enough to give a vote yet. Going to wait to see more responses.

If you were to take my advise (and you don't have to) what kind of background would you do?
    Thanks for the feedback. The kind of background that would probably fit with a synthetic is a ex-surgeon synthetic who was assigned to work on the ER for any patients requiring having to go the the OR after traumatic injury OR a Negotiation synthetic that would be sent to deal with the UPP in conflicts where they weren't quite at arms with the UA yet but were on the verge of doing so
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You and I have talked a lot, and personally I think the very least we can do for you is let you try synth. You know how to be an engineer, I see you medic all the time, your support in general is good. One qualm might be that you don't know marine law, but you were an SEA main, and you're still a mentor, so I believe that you're trustworthy in that regard, since SEA is just a synth that isn't allowed to do anything. Your quirk could be interesting if you make it interesting, so I'll +1 this, and tell you that the game isn't about winning, it's about having fun. So go roleplay your quirk, and give people interactions they'll remember.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: