Thread: How did I come up with Mei May?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I come up with Mei May?

Everyone's favorite absolute nobody: Mei May
    They're here for no discernible reason and their name. Although it was mostly a coincidence it sounds like the pronunciation of the meme
    Their name is pretty much like that now because I was asked to change it and make it more acceptable.
    I came up with them around 2017 when I started playing CM(not the name but the character) they're partially based on my life and experience back in the mountain and how I used to actually work as a farmer selling banana, hence why mei may work as a banana farmer in the earlier part of her life before joining the USCM after fleeing UPP.
    Mei changed her name after moving to UA to Melissa May although, people find the name mei may more memorable(probably because it's also kinda fun to say)
    Supposedly they were an engineer before moving(which is also based on how when I played ss13 I only ever played engineering department and pretty much know enough about destroying the station from the ground up just so I can make a new one and that's not a flex, anyone can do that)
    Mei always pursuit trying to become a captain but as far as I am concerned, they don't deserve it yet. Until then, See you all in CM
    >on an actual call I had with my friend
    [Connect]
    "How does it feel that your hero doesn't approve of you becoming a co?"
    "Not great but I think I can do it"
    "You ever thought maybe you should just pack it in?"
    "Never, I don't want to give up. I came so far and now I want to realize my goal, even if I won't like it"
    "If you still want to become CO you need to be mature and don't piss off people" [Disconnect]

Thank you for reading this! and stay safe!
    Last edited by Tails of Akira; 03-16-2021 at 01:01 PM.