Personal InformationByond ID?
    fighterslam

Marine Name
    Everett Garrison

Other Whitelist Applications
    N/A

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Brick

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Self-referential.
    Always refers to itself in third person.
    Example: Instead of "I will go man requisitions" they'd say "Brick will go man requisitions."

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I believe the WL could benefit from more players, and I mostly play support or command roles when I'm not playing survivor.

Synthetic Character Story
    On a google doc.
    12 pages.
    1984 words.

Link:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    Pretty familiar. Squad engineer is one of my most-played roles, I play support engineering roles a fair amount aswell.
    I know how to deconstruct/construct a wall without checking the steps, and I know how to repair and deconstruct most electrical systems, like APCs or airlocks.

How familiar are you with Command?
    Pretty familiar. XO is one of my most played roles, alongside SEA, and I have a fair amount of experience commanding operations, understanding the flow of battle, and using the equipment, like OB, MGAD, techwebs, CIC consoles, etc.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Very familiar. I play doctor alot, and know most of the chemical recipes I use from memory, and I have almost all of the surgical procedures memorized.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Pretty familiar. I don't play it that much anymore, but I used to main it, and I still have to operate it sometimes as SEA/XO.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    In the event you're attacked by a xeno and marines aren't around to help, or you're treating a wounded in the back lines and a runner tries to take the marine to brazil - you're allowed to fight back, though you shouldn't try to chase if the xeno flees.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    No

Commanding Officer Council Member Pahndoomack's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Known him for ages and across multiple servers. I have zero doubts that he has the skills required for this WL.

I also know that he'll be able to keep up and maintain the RP standards, overall a trustworthy guy.

+1, nice to see more people interested in synth.
    Alberto 'Topper' Staffer
    Sam 'Snake' Creed
    Jack Houser
    Synthetic Jacobs

Discord Pahndoomak#7127

Frankly, stuff.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've already talked about this personally, and even if you have the competency in support depts, I can't support this application due to the character being proposed.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im mixed about this one, as I was when I discussed the story with him.

I find the synth quirk to be weak... but I also agree with him it's very unlikely to "fall off" like a lot of ours do. I guess the question is whether a weak quirk that will always be used is better than a unique one that tends to erode over time..

You took exactly 0 of my suggestions for edits to your story. I still think it shows too much of you doing anything else a normal synth would, and doesnt really highlight your quirk as I would like. I still don't like the scene where you are bashing the Lurker behind the cades with a telebaton in hydro. But it's far from the worst story written and I liked the use of real characters. The use of the ingame formatting is either a great touch or lazy copy pasting.. let's just assume its a good touch.

I've seen you play, our interactions are good. I can't recall a bad time.

Further, I appreciate that you solicited advice from multiple whitelisters including myself; shows a certain amount of effort.

I'm past neutral and into the postive. Let's say.

+0.5

I'd like to see other's opinions and your responses before solidifying.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What optimisticdude said, -1.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @50RemAndCounting you entirely ignored me when I asked for your feedback. Can you provide some?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you're compotent with support roles, I know you can RP, but the quirk just doesn't work my man.

A mega-intelligent military synth speaking in the third person is just confusing and illogical, it borderlines on memey, and can lead to issues with communicating which is enough to ensure that this kind of Synth would never be made by W-Y and shipped to a military space ship. I'm glad you understand that simple quirks are better but fundamentally this one just doesn't work. This app will most likely get denied because of council consensus, if you still have the drive to do it please just get a better quirk and re-apply in a month. I know you're trustworthy to RP and be good at support but the quirk just drags this app down to hell.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're great at support roles and all that, and I think you know how to do everything you'd need to mechanically know, but as a heavy roleplay role, I don't think I can legally +1 this. You're great at support, you know marine law, and you're good at roleplay but the quirk simply does not work. Now, personally I think it might bring some flavor, but it's just not what's looked for in the synthetic whitelist.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided to +1 you based on me knowing you're competent with RP and Support roles enough. I ask that you try your best when it does come to RP and not fucking up the whitelist rules.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok yeah, I've also changed my vote. I know you can do good, and give people a good laugh, so now go get out there and do it. +1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: