Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fighterslam - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo,

This took a while to judge, and I'll go ahead and say this is a +1 from me, here's why.

You have vouches for competency from council members. So the odds of you beansing the mechanics up are slim, which is very good.

Skill questions are fine, you list the important parts of each department, the mentor tag helps.

Combat question was fine, short, but not wrong.

The quirk has people divided, and it's a quirk I don't personally like. However, given that this is an application with what I feel contains extensive effort in every other regard, combined with the story saves the app.

My opinion is that this quirk is workable in game and hasn't been done to death yet. By workable I mean a quirk that is possible to RP at all times and won't be critically obstructive.

I do hope you won't disappoint, and I apologize for the delay.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    going to support this synthetic application. +1

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, decision time.

All things considered, your app is decent, you're extremely competent at support roles, and you made a good case for why your quirk would exist in CM when you DMed me.

However, I am going to be denying this app. You were told by the council when you first sent your quirk that it was bad, too memey, or didn't make sense, yet you pressed on. You pressed and pressed until you got ended up getting a yes from two people who were a no from the start; you took getting advice and looking for app assistance to essentially shilling your app in DMs. Another issue is your OOC personality. You've had two notes in the past two weeks for LRP/failing to follow rules, and were noted as being "hostile" to the staff in PMs. Taking into account your negative fixation with 50rem, how would him telling you that you were breaking a guideline rule fly? I can already see all the drama and bullshit that would come from having you as a synth, as your experiences with getting arrested as SEA tell me all I need to know.

Want my advice? Become trusted enough to pull off this kind of quirk; if a competent RPer that I could trust came to me with this quirk, I'd consider it, but for you, no way. And if you want to just play synth, think of another quirk.

Denied. You can apply again in a month.
    Synthetic Senator