Your Character Name?
    Israel Lord
    Their BYOND Key
    TheBeoni
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    14:00 GMT+0 March 17, 2021
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    a. This is very important because the seriousness should match the punishment. For example: using light netspeak (emoji's and such) is not a bannable offense for first time offenders; however, killing a marine for an insufficient reasons is.

5. Determine the punishment.
    a. Determine the bare minimum punishment. There's no reason to jump straight to a ban, especially if the incident didn't cause a major disruption to the game. Try to use warnings, and if you do need to ban don't be excessive. Most bans should not be above 24 hours.
    Description of the incident
    I injected myself with drugs including tramadol, oxycodone, tricord, bicaridine, and started whacking myself with an fire extinguisher inside the dropship before first drop to pass the time as the extinguisher is the only item which has an unique attack sound and it also does negligible to non-existent damage to my character ICly and as such I have no reason to perceive it as anything more than harmless ICly either.

While the dropship was in the middle of transit I was PMed by TheBeoni and was told to stop and some of the other marines also disarmed me and took my extinguisher, later on as the dropship almost landed they dropped the extinguisher and I proceeded to take it and whack myself a couple more times before we land.

Once we land, I promptly ditched the extinguisher to get out of the dropship and do my objectives which were FOB in that round before being PMed again and promptly banned for 24 hours.
    Evidence
    Logs at said date.
    How you would punish the accused
    Demoted to regular player from trial moderator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem as i saw it is after i told you to stop you did not and continued. When you did not use extinguisher anymore you were punching yourself and hitting other people with your phone which is essentially the thing (low RP) i PMed you at first for. There is also your note history of continued low RP which i took into consideration. The crux here being refusal to cooperate and to cease at low RP which even without your note history is a proper 24 hour ban.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've looked into the matter and from what I've seen logs won't be necessary. Those are quite LRP actions and you persisted after being told to stop. Denied.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present