Discord ID
    Memesky#2166

Marine Name
    Connor Anderson

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Mo'ytak Bo'ytill

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The clan history talks about Bo'ytills Enforcement sect and its past, the Mo'ta'yar.

Standing at 1278 words.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1852 words. The character story intends to talk about Mo'ytak's past, while expanding on the clan's lore as well.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My good friend Soomis is an awesome top tier roleplayer, and has placed a lot of effort into writing tl;dr stories (which all of the whitelist councils loove) therefore there is no doubt in my mind this yautja will be an amazing addition to the predator whitelist and has my wholehearted +1, even if it doesn't count for much of anything.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    My good friend Soomis is an awesome top tier roleplayer, and has placed a lot of effort into writing tl;dr stories (which all of the whitelist councils loove) therefore there is no doubt in my mind this yautja will be an amazing addition to the predator whitelist and has my wholehearted +1, even if it doesn't count for much of anything.
    Thanks for the support Rem, I appreciate it! (not soomis btw)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know soomis for a while and i know he can take on the role.

+1
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've spoken with the applicant and had a chance to read over their stories.

Overall, they are some of the best stories submitted in a pred app that I can remember.

My one critique that I spoke to the applicant about is regarding how easily the Queen was defeated, and how light of a guard she had. The applicant provided the explanation that there may have been some exaggeration or misrepresentation of the truth from the Nhon in the story. Also, the applicant stated they were not the greatest at writing out fight scenes. Both of these I believe are fair arguments, and should not overshadow the excellent and coherant character drama that was provided.

Easy +1

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Connor Anderson Bo'ytill +1. also Great App

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beast whitelis +1
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    longtime friend of mine, I know he'll be fine.

+1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, you might've actually put alot of effort in your lore but it'll take more than that to get that juicy+1

smug face 19.jpg

1#. You're watching an FoB siege on prison(siege has been going for 30+ mins), and a boiler sees you. It comes up to you and starts spinning, at a fast pace. You move one screen east to watch on a different angle when the boiler follows you, and starts spinning again. When you look at it it says "bro spin come on wtf"... What do you do?

2#. You're running around in LZ, at the crossroad between hydro and nexus. You see a marine with a couple kills under their belt returning from LZ, going to hydro. They just picked up a couple nades/mags and are going back to hydro. You decide to mark them when they leave nexus, and start attacking after giving them a *roar. You hit them twice before they just stop and type "i dont wanna fight you fuck off". What do you do?

3#.You're running in solaris, looking for prey when you see a group of marines fighting xenos. While you're watching the fight, you notice a marine going out of his way to start shooting at you despite xenos being near him and his squad. (there's no xenos next to you) What do you do?
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go to check out muh homie's app and there's already 31409850918501 posts, so I'm gonna +2 you. I asked 3148141 questions in white app help and you answered all of them really well. If you were ANY ONE else, I would be -1ing you, but you're soomis and he's based. You're not some stupid MP griefer, like Anderson or something.

Also, the story was absolutely WONDERFUL. I actually got entertainment by reading it! Can you believe that?
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: